Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Tried that and it didn't work, sadly.
Fleeting Iris IF is heavily scripted to make sure it works as intended for the games resolution - 3rd party applications like overclocking / display apps or just custom display settings can make errors occur - Did you check all the troubleshooting comments/guides on the homepage?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I find it annoying that the cursor is always on the autosave when you go to save/load. It should remember the last save you saved on and keep it there.

I figure it's caused by the autosave function. My settings have autosave off, but it still seems like it's activated.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I find it annoying that the cursor is always on the autosave when you go to save/load. It should remember the last save you saved on and keep it there.

I figure it's caused by the autosave function. My settings have autosave off, but it still seems like it's activated.
For Autosave It seems its reversed:
On = Off
Off = On
Bug already reported.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It seems its reversed: On = Off and vise versa.
Bug already reported.
Ok. I'd prefer to have autosave on, but will turn it off because of the annoyance of the cursor always staying there. Just thought I'd point out that most people would prefer if the cursor didn't always start at the autosave though. Thanks for the quick reply.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok. I'd prefer to have autosave on, but will turn it off because of the annoyance of the cursor always staying there. Just thought I'd point out that most people would prefer if the cursor didn't always start at the autosave though. Thanks for the quick reply.
I agree - As a player its an annoyance.
Think Starke/Issac already know this - Not sure if they will fix it, since its kind of working as intended(since the autosave is the last save used) - But I will mention it again just in case.

Edit: Starked already fixed it for the upcoming version :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.0.7b] [Heaven Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.85 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.56 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, I really think this game is absolutely the top western game for female POV NTR, but there is one thing that is really disappointing. There are no ending scenes. I know this is more of a "journey over destination" type of game, but there are certain things we've come to expect in stories like this. A final ending scene that is the culmination of all the corruption leading up to it. For example, let's take Arthur route. You see that 10/10 ending CG, but there is no scene to go with it. Same goes for all other routes. I know it's unlikely to change at this point in development, but I've had this feeling ever since we had the first endings long ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Btw, I really think this game is absolutely the top western game for female POV NTR, but there is one thing that is really disappointing. There are no ending scenes. I know this is more of a "journey over destination" type of game, but there are certain things we've come to expect in stories like this. A final ending scene that is the culmination of all the corruption leading up to it. For example, let's take Arthur route. You see that 10/10 ending CG, but there is no scene to go with it. Same goes for all other routes. I know it's unlikely to change at this point in development, but I've had this feeling ever since we had the first endings long ago.
All endings are the way you play Ayame and make her to be - You determine her fate.
Meaning all routes is their own, and have their own separate ending including story and a scene/CG.
The only ending that will "carry over" is the "true ending via purity route"

As an Example: If you played the family route - The Sato story never unfolded along side or any other for that matter.
This is explained in the beginning of the game - its referred to as "The Multiverse" ingame via the very start.

This was just a quick explanation from me that is not the best perhaps.
Starke have explained this in detail via the discord several times also.
Or somebody else here in the thread may be so kind to give a more detailed explanation :coffee:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
All endings are the way you play Ayame and make her to be - You determine her fate.
Meaning all routes is their own, and have their own separate ending including story and a scene/CG.
The only ending that will "carry over" is the "true ending via purity route"

As an Example: If you played the family route - The Sato story never unfolded along side or any other for that matter.
This is explained in the beginning of the game - its referred to as "The Multiverse" ingame via the very start.

This was just a quick explanation from me that is not the best perhaps.
Starke have explained this in detail via the discord several times also.
Or somebody else here in the thread may be so kind to give a more detailed explanation :coffee:
No that's not what I was talking about haha. I mean to say that there are no proper ending scenes. Just a CG and a few lines. For example, the Arthur route ends with a CG of pregnant Ayame sucking him off under the counter. This could have been a full length scene to end this route with a bang. Most other routes end in similar ways. In a sense, it's a bit anticlimactic. It's true that the scene right before the ending CG is almost like an ending, but I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity.

Reactions: Toushiro

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No that's not what I was talking about haha. I mean to say that there are no proper ending scenes. Just a CG and a few lines. For example, the Arthur route ends with a CG of pregnant Ayame sucking him off under the counter. This could have been a full length scene to end this route with a bang. Most other routes end in similar ways. In a sense, it's a bit anticlimactic. It's true that the scene right before the ending CG is almost like an ending, but I feel like it's a bit of a missed opportunity.
So there is around 19 different endings right now - One for each route, and a few more will come.
- Some of them could perhaps need some "more story" to complete them even more - But that is perhaps a personal preference to be honest, but they do have an "ending" - some with more details then others.
- Don't say all these endings you find anticlimactic really :D ?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So there is around 19 different endings right now - One for each route, and a few more will come.
- Some of them could perhaps need some "more story" to complete them even more - But that is perhaps a personal preference to be honest, but they do have an "ending" - some with more details then others.
- Don't say all these endings you find anticlimactic really :D ?
Yea, I have not seen all the endings yet. Most of the ones I've seen end without a full scene though. I guess I feel like it's a waste of a great CG to not give a full length scene with it haha. Anyways I feel like you guys treat the entire end section of a route as a sort of extended ending. That's fine. I'm not bashing the game over it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yea, I have not seen all the endings yet. Most of the ones I've seen end without a full scene though. I guess I feel like it's a waste of a great CG to not give a full length scene with it haha. Anyways I feel like you guys treat the entire end section of a route as a sort of extended ending. That's fine. I'm not bashing the game over it.
Well its not that I don't agree with some endings could use more polishing.
However polishing and making some of these endings from a single CG into a full scene requires time....
Which precisely is something this small team don't have - Sadly.
And Yes to the "question", Starke have ideas and story for extending a lot of this game - Keeping some scenes either open for extra development or open for the player to decide.
Anyway:
- The team try to hold their current schedule and not go to much off-road, meaning there is just only so much they can do and make in a patch timeline(witch right now is about a months time per patch).
- Starke really want to improve... a 100++ things in the game, but there is just not time for it.
- This is also why if some of the incentives are met, some routes will get expansions to finish them better and deliver more content and story(like jack route or officer Chloe expansion among some of them).
- If any of the incentives are met, the team will push the 2nd game to deliver these expansions(dlc's).
And by that, perhaps some routes will feel even more complete, or perhaps "truly complete".

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
They seem to be handling the saved games in and odd way making RpgMakerSaveEdit pretty much UN-usable.

any simple way to edit the Morality, Standard RpgMakerSaveEdit does not seem to be able to open up any of the settings for me except maybe editing the money. ( Which the game has a cheat for that. )

It would be nice to be able to move the morality up and down (And other variables as well) to open some different options at times for tinkering, and such, and exploring the game's many options, and scenarios.

I could probably get them with Cheat engine with a bit of trial and error, but Would be kind of troublesome, and variables would be lost on reloads probably.

There may be something I missed in the game that allows this to be done, some potion or item seller I missed.

Maybe there is a better RpgMakerSaveEdit out there I have not seen?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there any way to put bestiality dlc in v1.06b?
You would have to mod the game yourself to do it - Which require "a bit" of RPGmaker knowledge.
Remember this game is a standalone on purpose, since bestiality is forbidden many places and countries.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
They seem to be handling the saved games in and odd way making RpgMakerSaveEdit pretty much UN-usable.

any simple way to edit the Morality, Standard RpgMakerSaveEdit does not seem to be able to open up any of the settings for me except maybe editing the money. ( Which the game has a cheat for that. )

It would be nice to be able to move the morality up and down (And other variables as well) to open some different options at times for tinkering, and such, and exploring the game's many options, and scenarios.

I could probably get them with Cheat engine with a bit of trial and error, but Would be kind of troublesome, and variables would be lost on reloads probably.

There may be something I missed in the game that allows this to be done, some potion or item seller I missed.

Maybe there is a better RpgMakerSaveEdit out there I have not seen?
I'm not sure, if it was affected by the changes in 1.06. But in 1.0.5 the variables like morality and lust could have been changed easily by the saveedit. You just had to find out which variable was meaning what.

Reactions: taglag
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes