The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You would have to mod the game yourself to do it - Which require "a bit" of RPGmaker knowledge.
Remember this game is a standalone on purpose, since bestiality is forbidden many places and countries.
Forbidden is one thing, but more so than that it's just a very niche fetish that many people wanna stay very very far away from, myself included.
I see that tag ... I high tail it outta there!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm not sure, if it was affected by the changes in 1.06. But in 1.0.5 the variables like morality and lust could have been changed easily by the saveedit. You just had to find out which variable was meaning what.
Yeah I have tried RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. >0.67>0.68> 0.69 versions >>>with no luck, can't open any thing other than the party tab. (No item, and Advanced does not work for me at all.)

Not tried the online editing, but never found it very useful anyway. <<< For me

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah I have tried RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. >0.67>0.68> 0.69 versions >>>with no luck, can't open any thing other than the party tab. (No item, and Advanced does not work for me at all.)

Not tried the online editing, but never found it very useful anyway. <<< For me
Can I interrupt your little hunt for cheating for a moment - And speak a few words from our lord and savior?
- Just wanted to mention, it makes really close to no sense to cheat in this game in its current state.

1. Either you can play the game as intended - And by doing so you get all the stats and money you need just by playing.
2. Or you can cheat by unlocking the gallery which is build into the game, and see all the scenes.
Like I said, really not much sense in changing stats and what not! :coffee:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
but last time i check you couldnt play dlc on there so no all events wouldnt be available to see or play and sense im not tech savvy the one thing i waited forever to see i never will?!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Can I interrupt your little hunt for cheating for a moment - And speak a few words from our lord and savior?
- Just wanted to mention, it makes really close to no sense to cheat in this game in its current state.

1. Either you can play the game as intended - And by doing so you get all the stats and money you need just by playing.
2. Or you can cheat by unlocking the gallery which is build into the game, and see all the scenes.
Like I said, really not much sense in changing stats and what not! :coffee:
Absolutely No arguments, but even though the CG can be unlocked, it is for me sometimes better to actually go through all the game motions to see them minus some of the laborious trouble of dropping or raising the variables needed for them, for me. <<< Note the for me. But some were escaping me.

I have played the game quite a bit and managed to naturally come upon most scenes, but there were many that eluded me, and as best I could tell it was the morality never quite reached the proper level (Most of these were not that much of a miss, just mainly and itch I could not scratch), and this kept me from stumbling onto them in the game.

No biggy though, I was just seeking information on possible options for my particular Idea's, and how I might implement them.

Reactions: Zellemate

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The final version will have all the scenes right ? There were Christmas scenes before and I missed them.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do you get the bachelorette party?
Fallen state + Melvin secret end.

Is there a way to increase resolution? Its looks bad on fullscreen
F5=fullscreen
F6=increase screen size

The final version will have all the scenes right ? There were Christmas scenes before and I missed them.
Do you mean steam version?
Plan is to get a final patch for steam when that times comes yes.

- Never been any Christmas scenes in this game, only a front menu cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChosenSperm

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Fallen state + Melvin secret end.

F5=fullscreen
F6=increase screen size

Do you mean steam version?
Plan is to get a final patch for steam when that times comes yes.

- Never been any Christmas scenes in this game, only a front menu cover.
Maybe he meant the 'Christmas patch' as mentioned on the 2021 roadmap on the site.
As for that roadmap, I may pick up the game after the stuffs mentioned up to June are available (Nudist beach & Exhibitionism, hobo not so much). That also looks to be mostly the final block of content for the main game as I assume the shota thing'll be a separate app again.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Is there any way to get my saves from v0.98a to work in the newest version? Kinda annoying to have to replay everything.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there lots of swinging in this one
Yes - Garcia route.

anyone know how to change aspect ratio of this game? I can't find "game.in" file in the folder.
The file is hidden in the game folder.

Is there any way to get my saves from v0.98a to work in the newest version? Kinda annoying to have to replay everything.
1 year old saves ? - Don't think that will work my man.
However a few pages back I have uploaded a bunch of saves for multiple routes. Here

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes