Folda

Nov 30, 2017
I've been wanting to try this, but it feels hard for me to try stuff without the animated tag these days :confused:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I've been wanting to try this, but it feels hard for me to try stuff without the animated tag these days :confused:
I see your point - And this is a matter of personal preference to be honest.
A lot of modern H-games have animations today, but does this make the game better?
- Many of these games have no dialogue when a scene play out - Which often just makes it visual eye candy without proper expressions/story/conversation.
- This game offers all these things, each full scene have several moving parts, positions, sounds and dialogue - A few scenes even have animation and some have multiple variation like cum in the face of the MC or cum inside her.

I would highly recommend to download the game and go to gallery directly and unlock it and check out "whatever scene" you want. And then decide to play or not.

And to answer my own question - NO I don't think I have played any games with animations that are better then "full scenes" ala what this game delivers - It just give so much more immersion when done right.

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
Guys i got a missing scene where dan fk ayame in the roof while talking to robert. It become black screen. After i check the game file, there's a picture from that scene but when i play through this scene, it becomes black even after i restart the game

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guys i got a missing scene where dan fk ayame in the roof while talking to robert. It become black screen. After i check the game file, there's a picture from that scene but when i play through this scene, it becomes black even after i restart the game
Its a bug in 1.06 - Its already reported and fixed for next version - Thx!

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
Its a bug in 1.06 - Its already reported and fixed for next version - Thx!
Oh i think i found another bug. When you go to kitten club, and went to the bottom exit (highway) you will stuck there forever. Idk if thats a bug or what.

And i cant use perfume, is there any condition? i bought it from the mall and my morality is below 70 rn

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh i think i found another bug. When you go to kitten club, and went to the bottom exit (highway) you will stuck there forever. Idk if thats a bug or what.

And i cant use perfume, is there any condition? i bought it from the mall and my morality is below 70 rn
Follow the guide - Go at night, if you morality is under 54 you missed it.
(bug already reported and fixed) thx

Game looks gorgeous, it's a shame it's not a male protagonist.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: DeadRonin

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
Follow the guide - Go at night, if you morality is under 54 you missed it.
(bug already reported and fixed) thx

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I still cant use the perfume i got 66 morality now (its grey in my inventory) i've try to use the train but it didnt trigger any scence. Is it because im in weekend?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I still cant use the perfume i got 66 morality now (its grey in my inventory) i've try to use the train but it didnt trigger any scence. Is it because im in weekend?
There is no "use" function for it via inventory. BUT when you have it, it will trigger the scene.
Just go to the subway and use the train.

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
There is no "use" function for it via inventory. BUT when you have it, it will trigger the scene.
Just go to the subway and use the train.
I've try it many times but it wont trigger. Should i skip a day and try again? I do have 66 morality, already have roam a and b ofc

vfrh4

Oct 16, 2019
Is there any chance to expand ryugaai whore path?like,other events in those 7 days or what will happen in next 6 months.I mean,whats the use of starting a new game/investing time in corrupting a naive character when you cant enjoy the consequences to your heart's content.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Okay.then?dumbass fanboy.heh,Zellemate like reaffirms your status/my statement
My fellow dude - All fans ask for more of some specific route. Not really any news - And the team can't just deliver everything that the people want, even if they really like to.
- In your case you want more in the slums area or specifically "Ryugaai Whore Route" - Which have been complete for a very very long time. Chances for that to expand are really small. UNLESS somekind of incentive are proposed from a fan.
- Meaning a big bag of money can take you a long way.(This is where you come in)

Conclusion:
If you have a really big wallet, then I know the team DO take request. But the prices are pretty steep. You can message Starke for specifics if you are interested.
So wishes can be granted if you are willing to pay up. Which BigAyameFanBoi#1 said in the above post.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I must have missed something I seem to need for many of the free roam events.

Go sight seeing >>> Is this some dialogue I should get, all I ever get on week ends is "stay at home" I think I got the "eat out once." Morality is finally at 50 have had a terrible time getting it to that level with out suffering a game ending. ( save spamming the heck out of the game.) Can not seem to get to the market, and I guess beach area.

I would not have even know there was a beach area and market place, but the hole in wall, put me there once after the end of it, but when I left that area I could not go back.

Was sort of trying to get naturally the fitness center, and maybe the subway molester. Mostly some of the free roam stuff.

Also saved games are a pain to keep up with as it keeps jerking me back to that auto save, and I lose my place from play time to play time, and can not always remember just what save I was actually playing.

( I have had to back up so often because of the game ending's appearing some of the scenarios get started and there is no way out except to follow them to conclusion or shut the game down, and fall back to and older save >>> If I can remember which one to fall back to :( . ) But then I may lose all the morality level loss I had worked so hard to get :( , and wandering the town trying to get it back finding H-scenes to do so is a pain.

Is there some potion or Item one can purchase to raise Morality up and down? I know i went to a head shrink once and I think my Morality went up 5 point's. (May have imagined that)

The unlocked CG are fine (They are a good thing) but with out the story or knowing the story leading up to them there not very appealing to me.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I must have missed something I seem to need for many of the free roam events.

Go sight seeing >>> Is this some dialogue I should get, all I ever get on week ends is "stay at home" I think I got the "eat out once." Morality is finally at 50 have had a terrible time getting it to that level with out suffering a game ending. ( save spamming the heck out of the game.) Can not seem to get to the market, and I guess beach area.

I would not have even know there was a beach area and market place, but the hole in wall, put me there once after the end of it, but when I left that area I could not go back.

Was sort of trying to get naturally the fitness center, and maybe the subway molester. Mostly some of the free roam stuff.

Also saved games are a pain to keep up with as it keeps jerking me back to that auto save, and I lose my place from play time to play time, and can not always remember just what save I was actually playing.

( I have had to back up so often because of the game ending's appearing some of the scenarios get started and there is no way out except to follow them to conclusion or shut the game down, and fall back to and older save >>> If I can remember which one to fall back to :( . ) But then I may lose all the morality level loss I had worked so hard to get :( , and wandering the town trying to get it back finding H-scenes to do so is a pain.

Is there some potion or Item one can purchase to raise Morality up and down? I know i went to a head shrink once and I think my Morality went up 5 point's. (May have imagined that)

The unlocked CG are fine (They are a good thing) but with out the story or knowing the story leading up to them there not very appealing to me.
You need to progress in Melvin's and Sato's route. They will unlock the last area of the game.

Go on their discord and type !walkthrough for a comprehensive walkthrough that explains how to get most of the scenes.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You need to progress in Melvin's and Sato's route. They will unlock the last area of the game.

Go on their discord and type !walkthrough for a comprehensive walkthrough that explains how to get most of the scenes.
Yeah I was just being to conservative, I had ran into so many scenarios that just ended the game, and was Leary of moving to far in any of them that Clark one just bored me to death, and another one or two that once I hit them there seemed to be no escape except follow to end, or kill the game and start over.

That discord walkthrough Might surely be helpful.

I was just about to come and edit my post, but thank you very much.

Reactions: Back
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes