Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
A little question for Zellemate:

I just finished most of the available route in the game, and i'm not gonna lie, one of my favorite is "Hero ending" just because how great is Adrianna character development.
This remind me we have a pseudo ending with Robert leaving Ayame (Ryuugai Whore), harem ending with Melvin, and "Twin ending" with, imo, the least interesting character of this game ^^.
So my question is, did you at some point consider an ending with both Ayame and Fujiko staying with Robert (sort of Hero ending 2.0).
Considering Fujiko personality it's probably be pretty tricky, but honestly after seeing your job with Adrianna i think nothing is impossible in this game.
Even if this kind of idea was abandonned, i though it could be great to know your feeling about it.

Anyway, good job with this game, who's still after all this years, one of the best out there with an absurd amount of content.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A little question for Zellemate:

I just finished most of the available route in the game, and i'm not gonna lie, one of my favorite is "Hero ending" just because how great is Adrianna character development.
This remind me we have a pseudo ending with Robert leaving Ayame (Ryuugai Whore), harem ending with Melvin, and "Twin ending" with, imo, the least interesting character of this game ^^.
So my question is, did you at some point consider an ending with both Ayame and Fujiko staying with Robert (sort of Hero ending 2.0).
Considering Fujiko personality it's probably be pretty tricky, but honestly after seeing your job with Adrianna i think nothing is impossible in this game.
Even if this kind of idea was abandonned, i though it could be great to know your feeling about it.

Anyway, good job with this game, who's still after all this years, one of the best out there with an absurd amount of content.
I myself can't answer that questions since I don't have an active role in the development in the game.
Starke's response to your question:

StarkeYesterday at 10:33 PM
I don't see Robert reasonably going for it
Nor Fujiko to some extent
I could probably make something up but never crossed my mind

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
I myself can't answer that questions since I don't have an active role in the development in the game.
Starke's response to your question:

StarkeYesterday at 10:33 PM
I don't see Robert reasonably going for it
Nor Fujiko to some extent
I could probably make something up but never crossed my mind
Thx for the quick answer.
I'm really surprised Starke didn't consider it since they did an ending with Melvin and all the girls (Adrianna doesn't look like a whore imo once you heard her backstory in hero ending).

Anyway, thx and good luck with the next update and game.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thx for the quick answer.
I'm really surprised Starke didn't consider it since they did an ending with Melvin and all the girls (Adrianna doesn't look like a whore imo once you heard her backstory in hero ending).

Anyway, thx and good luck with the next update and game.
Starke is always focused on what comes next "meaning the next patch" - So right now he is only thinking of how this months Hobo patch is gonna work out, and creating maps and scenes for that - He is also fixing bugs together with Issac and doing QoL improvements for the game on the sideline.
- That does not leave much room for going back and improving upon old scenes which he also want to do / are already doing.
- And rethinking new scenes / endings like your suggestions there is a bare minimum of time available for that.
- That said when suggestions like your own comes to light - its 100% he thinks about it, and if it fits in and if it would work, but if there is time for it is a whole different story - If its something that is just SO GOOD and juicy in his mind, there is actually a good chance it might happen(not saying your suggestion specific - just any).

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Starke is always focused on what comes next "meaning the next patch" - So right now he is only thinking of how this months Hobo patch is gonna work out, and creating maps and scenes for that - He is also fixing bugs together with Issac and doing QoL improvements for the game on the sideline.
- That does not leave much room for going back and improving upon old scenes which he also want to do / are already doing.
- And rethinking new scenes / endings like your suggestions there is a bare minimum of time available for that.
- That said when suggestions like your own comes to light - its 100% he thinks about it, and if it fits in and if it would work, but if there is time for it is a whole different story - If its something that is just SO GOOD and juicy in his mind, there is actually a good chance it might happen(not saying your suggestion specific - just any).
Héhé, he sound like a mad scientist ^^.

Reactions: Zellemate

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo, how do I incorporate the DLC into the main game? xD

Simply copy paste the files let the game crash and copy over the saves to the IF exe wont show me any.
The solution is pretty simple I guess but for now I run into a wall here ,)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sooo, how do I incorporate the DLC into the main game? xD

Simply copy paste the files let the game crash and copy over the saves to the IF exe wont show me any.
The solution is pretty simple I guess but for now I run into a wall here ,)
Answer A: You don't - And play it as a standalone experience as its intended.

Answer B: You have several years of RPGmaker experience + coding experience and a bit of a fanboy yourself, and have a lot of time available - THEN perhaps you are able to implement it into the main game, and branch it out as free-roam content or as a story branch.

Best of luck my dude.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Answer A: You don't - And play it as a standalone experience as its intended.

Answer B: You have several years of RPGmaker experience + coding experience and a bit of a fanboy yourself, and have a lot of time available - THEN perhaps you are able to implement it into the main game, and branch it out as free-roam content or as a story branch.

Best of luck my dude.
Uhh...thanks?
I guess this has been asked pretty often then. Sorry if I were the one who asked this one too much today.
Just had a wrong thought process here.
I know that the DLC are standalone...but I thought as a download/CG pack not as its own game.
Since you can see the dog and kid in the recollection Room my guess were that these little expansions could have been included into the main game as well and counts as an unlocker.

As for Answer B: I can give you one year..take it or leave it ,)
I actually honestly created a Game for myself with RPG Maker VX Ace with very basic Ruby scripting once so If I think about it its clearly possible to do this even without a grand coding experience...it just takes time to set up switches and variables. Time I dont have as well...anymore.
I mean they did it already with new CGs and events for the Onsen, Bacholerette party ect.

Anyway thanks for letting me know.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Uhh...thanks?
I guess this has been asked pretty often then. Sorry if I were the one who asked this one too much today.
Just had a wrong thought process here.
I know that the DLC are standalone...but I thought as a download/CG pack not as its own game.
Since you can see the dog and kid in the recollection Room my guess were that these little expansions could have been included into the main game as well and counts as an unlocker.

As for Answer B: I can give you one year..take it or leave it ,)
I actually honestly created a Game for myself with RPG Maker VX Ace with very basic Ruby scripting once so If I think about it its clearly possible to do this even without a grand coding experience...it just takes time to set up switches and variables. Time I dont have as well...anymore.

Anyway thanks for letting me know.
Just remember some games even here on F95 gets banned just for having bestiality or shota or loli in them.
And also same reason why patreon ban similar genre of games.
So IMHO its a bit pointless to do, if the game / mod / thread ends up getting banned :| even if I personal would love to see that content inside the main game.
- Its made as a standalone game for those reasons.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Just remember some games even here on F95 gets banned just for having bestiality or shota or loli in them.
And also same reason why patreon ban similar genre of games.
So IMHO its a bit pointless to do, if the game / mod / thread ends up getting banned :| even if I personal would love to see that content inside the main game.
- Its made as a standalone game for those reasons.
Not just the possible ban I would assume.
Just the presence of some of those tags instantly turn people away from any media content w/o question.

I see beast -> I click away. It's that simple.

So no ... unless you're making a product marketed specifically, from the get go, towards people looking for that ... it'd be real bad marketing sense to throw that into the product.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So is there some release roadmap for when all these old scenes would be redone?
- No roadmap for old scenes, those Starke want to remake gets done "along the way", when time allow for it.
- The upcoming patch will have 2(3) - Ayame slapped in the ass by Scott(repeat variation when customers do it later again)
and Ayame riding Melvin at home in her bed.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Nope. it is.

I think the page 1 should be updated with this info too.
Since I do agree - and this question comes up wayyyyyyy to often, I have forwarded the suggestion to Starke.
I think he will update the homepage soon™ to reflect that.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
1623476784122.png

It's a shame you can't facepalm reviews anymore. This is some of the most ignorant shit I've read in this site and that's quite the accomplishment.

Reactions: DeadRonin

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's a shame you can't facepalm reviews anymore. This is some of the most ignorant shit I've read in this site and that's quite the accomplishment.
Says Ayame's #1 fan...
Even though I would give the game 2 stars for the art alone, the story is indeed on the thinner side. And if you don't like playing a naive woman that jumps from one scene to the other you won't be satisfied with the game.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Says Ayame's #1 fan...
Even though I would give the game 2 stars for the art alone, the story is indeed on the thinner side. And if you don't like playing a naive woman that jumps from one scene to the other you won't be satisfied with the game.
See, this is exactly why being able to facepalm posts is useful. Saying you don't like the story is one thing, that's your opinion and it's as valid as anyone else's. Saying the game doesn't have a story is just absolutely ignorant.

Then again, you're playing a NTR game and you say "if you don't like playing a naive woman that jumps from one scene to the other you won't be satisfied with the game." That's like ordering a juicy steak and complaining it's not vegan. Not even going to bother explaining how stupid that sounds.

i heard long time ago that this game will have a lesbian route is it here yet or i heard wrong
It has a few lesbian scenes but no route dedicated to it and as far as I know or has been announced there's no plans to make a pure lesbian route.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes