badfate

May 10, 2020
Script '(datamanager)' line 161: Errno::EACCES occurred.

Permission denied - Diary/Save01.rvdata2

Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I must have missed something I seem to need for many of the free roam events.

Go sight seeing >>> Is this some dialogue I should get, all I ever get on week ends is "stay at home" I think I got the "eat out once." Morality is finally at 50 have had a terrible time getting it to that level with out suffering a game ending. ( save spamming the heck out of the game.) Can not seem to get to the market, and I guess beach area.

I would not have even know there was a beach area and market place, but the hole in wall, put me there once after the end of it, but when I left that area I could not go back.

Was sort of trying to get naturally the fitness center, and maybe the subway molester. Mostly some of the free roam stuff.

Also saved games are a pain to keep up with as it keeps jerking me back to that auto save, and I lose my place from play time to play time, and can not always remember just what save I was actually playing.

( I have had to back up so often because of the game ending's appearing some of the scenarios get started and there is no way out except to follow them to conclusion or shut the game down, and fall back to and older save >>> If I can remember which one to fall back to :( . ) But then I may lose all the morality level loss I had worked so hard to get :( , and wandering the town trying to get it back finding H-scenes to do so is a pain.

Is there some potion or Item one can purchase to raise Morality up and down? I know i went to a head shrink once and I think my Morality went up 5 point's. (May have imagined that)

The unlocked CG are fine (They are a good thing) but with out the story or knowing the story leading up to them there not very appealing to me.
The dev asked if you have a save for this part:

Go sight seeing >>> Is this some dialogue I should get, all I ever get on week ends is "stay at home" I think I got the "eat out once." Morality is finally at 50 have had a terrible time getting it to that level with out suffering a game ending. ( save spamming the heck out of the game.) Can not seem to get to the market, and I guess beach area.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The dev asked if you have a save for this part:
As I said in a post after that one, I was just being to conservative in my advancement of the Melvin quest I guess. I had sort of shut down the child hood delinquent quest at the vibrator part of that.

after I advanced the Melvin quest The game suddenly jumped to free roam and I started to get quite a bit more scenarios. So My game is moving again. (Also after the free roam started I got the stroll in the park and the sight seeing options in dialogue with Robert.)

I doubt I have the save any more it was getting so hard to remember just what save I was playing that I just culled a bunch of the save games, so I could more easily tell what save I was playing.

I tend to play this one for a bit, and then do something else for awhile, and then come back, and the game constantly defaulting to the auto save was confusing me as to what save I was playing last.

( I did turn off auto save in options thinking that would help, but it still seems to default back to the auto save for some reason.)

Anyway sorry I don't think I have that save anymore, I culled so many trying to get some order back in my saved games.

EDIT >>> Reason I was being conservative was because I got a few quest lines that pushed me in a way that I had no choice but to follow them or exit game and fall back to older save. (Example Clark quest, once I was caught in them I had no real option to escape.)

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Dumb question, I bought this on steam to support the dev but I have no idea if I'm doing it wrong or something but there doesn't appear to be any h-content am I doing something wrong?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, just wanted to know if the DLCs are included in the main game or I need to download something else or what. I'm not finding much information.

Awesome game tho

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello people, just wanted to know if the DLCs are included in the main game or I need to download something else or what. I'm not finding much information.

Awesome game tho
All DLC's are included in the current version - Except bestiality, you can find that as a standalone on our homepage.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Podcast Live in a moment!

Come ask your questions via youtube chat or our discord server.

Last edited:

blob27

Aug 13, 2017
Hi there! Has the molester in the bathroom been added into the game? I can't seem to meet him, or do I need certain stats? Love the game and thanks!

DragonEmperor50

Aug 30, 2020
hi, im new to this game. the game version posted in the main page is the newest version? and also what i have to know about the game to enjoy the most of it?
Thx for the help

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Sry I just discovered this amazing game and noticed that there are 2 CG groups locked behind a "DLC"... Is thia dlc out yet? Or maybe these are placeholder for future dlc? Thanks!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hi, im new to this game. the game version posted in the main page is the newest version? and also what i have to know about the game to enjoy the most of it?
Thx for the help
Yes its the newest version - Next patch is planned for around Friday 11th with Hobo & Exhibitionism content.
- This game is pretty big - Suggestions would be to check the flowchart under Guide to get an overview of each route and who the main girl have interactions with.
- Other suggestions would be "IMO" to play Melvin/Sato route first - This way you will have most Free-Roam events.
- Get a Tan to spice up Ayame's body appearance(Check the guide how)
- Some routes lock you out of Free-Roam events - Garcias route, Clarke route, Family route.
Else I can only just say HF.

Sry I just discovered this amazing game and noticed that there are 2 CG groups locked behind a "DLC"... Is thia dlc out yet? Or maybe these are placeholder for future dlc? Thanks!
Bestiality standalone version is out and downloadable via our homepage
Shota will come later ALSO via the homepage.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi! I have a question, can I play every route at once or do they exclude each other ?
Good question & the answer is a bit complicated:

Melvin Route & Sato Route can be played in sync around 85-90% the way and in the very end they lock.
- These routes ALSO opens up for other routes that can be played freely/in sync on the side:​
- And also gives access to Free-Roam and tanning options and much more.​
Hospital Route - Is open until the end - Free-Roam Is still open.​
Hospital Sub-Route Sawada Twins - Locks when you opt in - NO Free-Roam.​
Kinky Kittens Route - Open Until it branches out, then it locks - Free-Roam Is still open.​
Kinky Kittens BBC Sub-Route - Locks when you opt in - NO Free-Roam.​
Office Route - Locks when you opt in - NO Free-Roam.​
Pub Mistress Route - Locks when you opt in - Free-Roam Is still open.​
Childhood Lovers Sub Route - Locks when you opt in - NO Free-Roam.​
Melvin Harem Route - Locks when you reach the end - NO Free-Roam.​
Purity Route - Locks when you opt in - NO Free-Roam.​
Routes that locks early on & for the rest of the game - Which offers NO FREE-ROAM ACCESS:
Family Route - Locks completely when you opt in.​
Clarke Route - Locks completely when you opt in.​
Garcias Route - This route you have 2 chances to quit - Else you will continue the route which then locks.​
Route Overview.jpg
High Ress & PDF is available via the mega link -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes