Dave 237

May 29, 2018
did the developers say how long they will support the game fore in terms of adding new content?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
did the developers say how long they will support the game fore in terms of adding new content?

Actually there are no incentives reached, so end of 2021. If they reach those milestones on Patreon/Subscribestar, probably the will add content until at least half 2022.

kone4no

May 10, 2020
So Ayame has just begun Ryuugai path and become fallen, but i get an infinite loading (black screen) when they go on cosplay party
The music is cool tho

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They removed Teleportation Ring and we can't skip dialogues with Ctrl now. :(
Yes, they removed the teleport ring because people kept causing bugs with it and then reporting them.

Regarding the text skip, Zellemate posted a "fix" of sorts above which will do for now but I've been told it has been completely fixed for the next version of the game according to Starke. It's apparently a conflict between the skip script and the mouse script.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I hope people support the Robert catching Ayame mechanic. As much as I love her freaky ass theres a few times where she is just a little to bold and deserves to get caught. Plus it would make the Roberts trust stat actually make sense because as of right now it has no purpose. I've been a patreon supporter for a while but it kinda seems like the only content i dont really wanna see is what everyone else seems to demand hahaha. Not complaining tho I love the game regardless.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I hope people support the Robert catching Ayame mechanic. As much as I love her freaky ass theres a few times where she is just a little to bold and deserves to get caught. Plus it would make the Roberts trust stat actually make sense because as of right now it has no purpose. I've been a patreon supporter for a while but it kinda seems like the only content i dont really wanna see is what everyone else seems to demand hahaha. Not complaining tho I love the game regardless.
Well speaking as a patreon myself now!
I agree - And I'm personally really looking forward to see how this will be implemented - I think its a very hard task to get right, especially considering the teams already strict timeline. Meaning there properly won't be time for "to many" fancy extra scenes where Robert catch Ayame. We will have to wait and see!

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well speaking as a patreon myself now!
I agree - And I'm personally really looking forward to see how this will be implemented - I think its a very hard task to get right, especially considering the teams already strict timeline. Meaning there properly won't be time for "to many" fancy extra scenes where Robert catch Ayame. We will have to wait and see!
Yea it should definitely only be linked to a few H-events if roberts trust is at a certain level. Like for instance when Ayame and Robert go to the Noches Restaurant and Ayame cheats with the waiter. That is a situation for her to easily get caught. Maybe it should limited to only certain free roam events in which robert is in the area so the main routes of the story dont get disturbed. Just a couple ideas. But im sure it definitely wont be easy and will take some time and work so I hope its something the community would like to support.

Anon5648

Jan 17, 2019
game was working fine i saved and quit everything was fine but now whenever i open the game it shows an error "DSI save menu add=on line 213 EOFError occured end of file reached" how to get rid of this bug????

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
game was working fine i saved and quit everything was fine but now whenever i open the game it shows an error "DSI save menu add=on line 213 EOFError occured end of file reached" how to get rid of this bug????
A quick google search indicate that you have damaged or missing files.
Can you try to "redownload" the game again OR extracting it again from your already downloaded file?

Anon5648

Jan 17, 2019
A quick google search indicate that you have damaged or missing files.
Can you try to "redownload" the game again OR extracting it again from your already downloaded file?
i checked the "diary" folder in save files at the end there was a save file with 0kb size i deleted it bcuz i thought its suspecious cuz of its size is just 0 kb after deleting game started working just fine.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hey guys, when do you think is the Hobo Encampment update?
Next patch.

Yea it should definitely only be linked to a few H-events if roberts trust is at a certain level. Like for instance when Ayame and Robert go to the Noches Restaurant and Ayame cheats with the waiter.
I know for a fact it's exactly those occasions where it can trigger and I also know for a fact that's one of them.

You stop playing the shitty Steam version if that's what you're playing. If not, delete your Diary folder altogether or back it up and remove saves one by one to check which one is corrupted.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there any walkthrouhg for v1,06 or v1,05
Guide on the main page is atm. what is available for help - If you have other questions please ask them here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news next live podcast with Starke ... is live nOWz
Come ask your questions if you have any!

Here we go -> !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes