Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello,
I would like to know how to add DLC in this game.
I found and saw this one that I feel is part of the game, but not sure if this is a stand-alone or a DLC. I saw that there were fans of this game so if someone could tell me?
Homepage have even been updated to reflect this.... I have lost all hope in humanity :(
(this is me joking btw. I'm both crying and laughing inside) :LOL:
1.png

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Maybe time has come to update images on front page of the topic ?))
You are welcome to try - I have reported it to admins(I don't control the thread) and nothing happened.
And last time I reported anything I got a warning - So please give it a try (y) Would be highly appreciated thx!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any news regarding the 1.07 patch?
ZellemateToday at 9:32 PM
Was the plan for 1.07 sometime next week : O ? - somebody on F95 asked.

StarkeToday at 9:41 PM
Yes but we're having internal conversations to actually complete the hobo patch before release to give the Scripter and background artists to finish their work as well.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
ZellemateToday at 9:32 PM
Was the plan for 1.07 sometime next week : O ? - somebody on F95 asked.

StarkeToday at 9:41 PM
Yes but we're having internal conversations to actually complete the hobo patch before release to give the Scripter and background artists to finish their work as well.
Prediction
2.0 - Full Completed Version
3.0 - Expansion Version
lol:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
can Ayame go Melvin loyal route and have relation with sato at the same time ...game had a black screen i believe the convention event happened twice before that happened to my game !?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
Can someone tell me how to continue on Melvin Route on the tenth day? The walkthrough says to go to town hall for a new job (with Sato), then choose one of the routes, but Le Mc goes straight home. I tried to go straight to Melvin's pub, before going to town hall, but she wouldn't come in. From there, I have to follow the route to Sato, and everything is shifted in time when I take the route to Melvin; Is there something special to do or not to do? Some things happen on a specific day it seems to me.
I take any suggestion, thanks.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
These hobos are honestly disappointing, too clean, ripped and good looking.

You'd think the whole point of the hobo patch was to introduce unhygienic ugly bastards.
In one of the previews Ayame sees the hobo pissing, and pretty sure she is doing "things" with him, shortly after.
- That said there is some story that matches the previews for this specific hobo that explains why he is not completely disgusting "yet" anyway.

Here is a bit of a closeup for that hobo. He is not really that clean is he ? wearing a nasty rag and he is also dirty + not shaved for some time....
I don't really see him as neither good looking nor ripped. He have a normal build and a fucking huge penis!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But no there won't be any smegma or really disgusting things like that visible anyway. Story / dialogue there "might" be something.

Remember there will be other hobo's then just this one shown at the moment.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi there,
Can someone tell me how to continue on Melvin Route on the tenth day? The walkthrough says to go to town hall for a new job (with Sato), then choose one of the routes, but Le Mc goes straight home. I tried to go straight to Melvin's pub, before going to town hall, but she wouldn't come in. From there, I have to follow the route to Sato, and everything is shifted in time when I take the route to Melvin; Is there something special to do or not to do? Some things happen on a specific day it seems to me.
I take any suggestion, thanks.
Guide is not updated for the changed mechanics - You have to play til day 15 now.

Wait was that image posted somewhere else before? I feel like I've seen it before.
Don't think so - I see updates regularly of this artwork as the team is making it. Perhaps you have seen some other artwork from another game that looks like it ?

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And is the fact that we can do both routes at the same time (Melvin's Route and Sato Route) part of the game mechanics?
Yes you can play Melvin route + Sato route and switch between them for a long time(near the end they lock).
- There are also side routes like kinky kittens you can play alongside and hospital route.
- The guide overview picture kind of explains this, all the blue where there is free-roam you can play and switch in between routes -> Guide
(Minus Pub-mistress route)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes you can play Melvin route + Sato route and switch between them for a long time(near the end they lock).
- There are also side routes like kinky kittens you can play alongside and hospital route.
- The guide overview picture kind of explains this, all the blue where there is free-roam you can play and switch in between routes -> Guide
(Minus Pub-mistress route)
And, to fill my ignorance, what does "[EV] mean?
There is one in the house shower sink, and one in the park on the way to Melvin's pub...
Thanks for all these answers.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes