♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think there is a problem here.
Ayame and Clarke are supposed to talk about their little banging in the kitchen, then in the bedroom. Over the phone, Ayame explains to him that Jack won't be home all night, being stuck at work, so they meet at Ayame's.
the problem is that today is Saturday. As we can see in the photo, her fiancé is there too!
I don't know where it will go
My itinerary:
> Melvin Route
> Sato Route (before the little party at club)
> back to: Melvin Route
> Clarke Route

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think there is a problem here.
Ayame and Clarke are supposed to talk about their little banging in the kitchen, then in the bedroom. Over the phone, Ayame explains to him that Jack won't be home all night, being stuck at work, so they meet at Ayame's.
the problem is that today is Saturday. As we can see in the photo, her fiancé is there too!
I don't know where it will go
My itinerary:
> Melvin Route
> Clarke Route
Thx for reporting it, looks like a bug!
A bit funny to be honest :LOL: But I will report it on to the team! thxX

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Here maybe another bug, I'm not sure, but something seems illogical to me.
For me, if Ayame cheats on her huby, her "Lust" level should increase. So I'm still on the same Route with Clarke ...
For the reccord:

My itinerary:

> Melvin Route
> Clarke Route and I'm here >>>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But after all this fucking and cheating, her lust level is like 0
Here in picture.

image_9491.png

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Oh hell no! Shinachiku-Castella is nothing but the most ugly ugly bastards there are and not a standard. Zombies look nicer then some of his creations. But if you look at his last game even he chilled out with the ugly bastards, i was actually able to play it unlike his previous works.

Also why does the game needs include your fetish ? I don't think ugly bastard is something that was ever requested.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No, I had to start over believing the time lag was my mistake (10th day 15th day). But I just did this part of the road again. So it's the 38th day and it's a Wednesday. It's a scene after the two days spent in Japan (Clarke, Robert, Ayame) on Clarke's road.
Here is the picture.

image_9494.png

The save below begins the day Robert and Clarke announce the surprise (trip to Japan) and the two twins appear shortly after returning to Heaven city. No backup possible during this time.

View attachment Save37.rar

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
New podcast out for those interested ->

And here is another preview from twitter and the hobo patch:
Somebody wanted the hobo's more dirty - Well here you go!
Ok this is gonna be just rambling at this point as you FI is nearing its end of development so no point in changing how they are doing things.
But i wish they would post the first skeches to public asking for feedback before starting to draw. (that could also be good incentive for supporters to be able to vote on which scene is made)
Similar scene
Yea that scene had no variations and whatever but there are also many other scenes with that position just different angle. Meanwhile there is no reverse cowgirl 3on1 /gangbang scene. It would also have 3-4 angles to be drawn from.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok this is gonna be just rambling at this point as you FI is nearing its end of development so no point in changing how they are doing things.
But i wish they would post the first skeches to public asking for feedback before starting to draw. (that could also be good incentive for supporters to be able to vote on which scene is made)
Similar scene
Yea that scene had no variations and whatever but there are also many other scenes with that position just different angle. Meanwhile there is no reverse cowgirl 3on1 /gangbang scene. It would also have 3-4 angles to be drawn from.
So let me answer that as good as I possible can:

- Heavenstudios have never done what you ask, showing sketches to get the public to vote - Actually no team ever have. That is a dream for any fan, but just think about the timeline for doing that.​
1. Get the idea, and pas it on to the CG team.​
2. CG team start to sketch, Starke get them back and first then HE approves.​
3. NOW, he show it to the public and post a vote(1-2 days so everybody can vote)​
4. People are not happy, and they go back to square 1 - Ideas for a new scene and then sketch it + approval from Starke.​
5. NOW to vote again(1-2 days) and YAY everybody loves it.​
6. Coloring of the sketch starts and other details.​
7. Starke makes the scene and story/dialogue for it.​
8. DEAR GOD CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TIMELINE HERE!??!?!?!?!?!? :LOL:

If its one thing besides money this team do not have - Its time.
The scene you refer to is btw not a full scene but a Ending CG(there is no movement and only starting dialogue)
- That said I have pointed out to Starke that it look very familiar to that ending CG.

Reactions: Gregor34674

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So let me answer that as good as I possible can:

- Heavenstudios have never done what you ask, showing sketches to get the public to vote - Actually no team ever have. That is a dream for any fan, but just think about the timeline for doing that.​
1. Get the idea, and pas it on to the CG team.​
2. CG team start to sketch, Starke get them back and first then HE approves.​
3. NOW, he show it to the public and post a vote(1-2 days so everybody can vote)​
4. People are not happy, and they go back to square 1 - Ideas for a new scene and then sketch it + approval from Starke.​
5. NOW to vote again(1-2 days) and YAY everybody loves it.​
6. Coloring of the sketch starts and other details.​
7. Starke makes the scene and story/dialogue for it.​
8. DEAR GOD CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TIMELINE HERE!??!?!?!?!?!? :LOL:

If its one thing besides money this team do not have - Its time.
The scene you refer to is btw not a full scene but a Ending CG(there is no movement and only starting dialogue)
- That said I have pointed out to Starke that it look very familiar to that ending CG.
Don't they already create sketch first for Starke to approve / chose from ?
It would require only for the sketches to be done 1 patch ahead.
Basically you sketch for patch next patch and then go back drawing current patch.
Also my idea of sketch is "rough layout of the scene" rather then a sketch that is base for inking.

There is issue of incorporating feedback into the development loop... i don't have answer to that (whatever people should just be able to chose from options or have further say in that). I'm just rising the concern that when we get to see the scene/sketch it is way past point for any major changes to be made and people don't really criticize the scenes as they know it would negatively impact the development. (redrawing a scene is a scene lost )

Last edited:

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
What would be cool if it was possible to add a semi-transparent view for "actors" on a scene that has many of them and they obstruct the main heorine(s) of the scene.

Aside from just having more of the "looking good" stuff on the screen it also allows for a more creative scene angles.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Similar scene
So exactly this but the bottom guy is facing another direction? :cautious:

I guess in the midst of 200+ scenes, this one looks kinda like one scene that came out a year ago. There's only so many ways you can draw 3 guys and 1 girl having sex without getting repetitive or looking good as a CG.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes