Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Twitter spoiler (same as before Just finished this time) ->
Not to mention there is 17 scenes according to Starke for this patch coming very very soon!
Lets get the hobo hype started boys! (y)
Since she invited them home she could have told them to wash themselves. 17 scenes of dirty hobos ugh.

Aug 28, 2018
Not that understand appeal of that.
Dunno in my case it depends on the degree. I dont mind it on Fleeting iris level but you should check out shinachiku-castella. he's the master of the disgusting old man fetish.

Also i was wondering, the Fleeting Iris IF patches will be seperate form eachother or are they gonna be merged into a single IF game?

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
What are the chances of the Melvin's Pub After Hours DLC happening?
Unfortunately the chance are really low, almost impossible. Currently they sit in $3,374.33 of $5,000 and those number didnt increase that much for a LONG time.

I get really surprise how little they make for quality of this game, especially compared to others i've seen, and also they are consistent with update, as far as i know. Maybe because people really hate NTR?! Idk.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunately the chance are really low, almost impossible. Currently they sit in $3,374.33 of $5,000 and those number didnt increase that much for a LONG time.

I get really surprise how little they make for quality of this game, especially compared to others i've seen, and also they are consistent with update, as far as i know. Maybe because people really hate NTR?! Idk.
Yeah, I only played the game for the True Ending. The canon ending

I supported the devs months ago and I have not played the recent stuff since the updates add nothing for Ayane and her husband.
New updates just focus on NTR stuff. And I do not like NTR, sharing, cheating, cucking, open relationships at all.

Still I loved the moments between Ayane and her husband, very wholesome and sweet.
Overall I liked the game. I just wish there were some more none ntr content.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I only played the game for the True Ending. The canon ending

I supported the devs months ago and I have not played the recent stuff since the updates add nothing for Ayane and her husband.
New updates just focus on NTR stuff. And I do not like NTR, sharing, cheating, cucking, open relationships at all.

Still I loved the moments between Ayane and her husband, very wholesome and sweet.
Overall I liked the game. I just wish there were some more none ntr content.
I think you will like their next game then! Which is coming in 2022.

Reactions: Limited20

thomastm

May 24, 2020
How many ending are there? After I ask Robert friend for help on the Melvin Pub the game end so fast.

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
I probably have stumbled upon a bug. The bug appeared in the cosplay convention event, but right after Ayame, Jack, and Robert finished talking at night (where Ayame and Jack bought a cosplay item). There's just a black screen but the BGM still plays in the background. This is just an assumption of mine, but can it be because I've hit Fallen two times?

I mean, I don't exactly remember if I have hit Fallen from Melvin or not. But if free roam content only comes after hitting Fallen, then it's probably true that I've hit Fallen two times, and that might be a problem. I did save on a bunch of slots as a checkpoint for if when I want to continue to another route w/o doing a new game. Just fyi, in the save where I encounter this black screen, I did Melvin first, unlock other jobs, unlock some free roam content (can't unlock all of them for some reason), and went to Sato route all the way.

I seriously don't want to do a new game just for Sato (cuz fuck that guy lol), but if I have to, then I guess I need to do it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I probably have stumbled upon a bug. The bug appeared in the cosplay convention event, but right after Ayame, Jack, and Robert finished talking at night (where Ayame and Jack bought a cosplay item). There's just a black screen but the BGM still plays in the background. This is just an assumption of mine, but can it be because I've hit Fallen two times?

I mean, I don't exactly remember if I have hit Fallen from Melvin or not. But if free roam content only comes after hitting Fallen, then it's probably true that I've hit Fallen two times, and that might be a problem. I did save on a bunch of slots as a checkpoint for if when I want to continue to another route w/o doing a new game. Just fyi, in the save where I encounter this black screen, I did Melvin first, unlock other jobs, unlock some free roam content (can't unlock all of them for some reason), and went to Sato route all the way.

I seriously don't want to do a new game just for Sato (cuz fuck that guy lol), but if I have to, then I guess I need to do it.
I'm not going to search it for you but the answer is somewhere in this thread. That is a bug and it will be fixed in the next version but you can somehow circumvent it, I don't remember how but someone explained it in detail. Just search black screen or something or patiently check every post. Good luck.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

Have only been eye-balling the game recentely since it looks like it's getting closer to completion, but indeed ... I've seen stuff that looks a lot worse with way higher Patreon numbers.
Heck, we even got dudes like EraHunter that release nothing and still keep getting paid.

Though Heaven seems to have both Patreon and SubscribeStar, so it's probably more than just the Patreon visible number.

Sometimes you wonder, what it takes exactly to get the big numbers.
Though I'm sure 'genre' also makes for a big difference (lots of people ain't into NTR, not really one of my favorites either actually) ...
But ... sometimes you probably also just need some luck I guess.

Still, I've seen creators with lower monthly budgets too over the years.

Last edited:

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
I'm not going to search it for you but the answer is somewhere in this thread. That is a bug and it will be fixed in the next version but you can somehow circumvent it, I don't remember how but someone explained it in detail. Just search black screen or something or patiently check every post. Good luck.
Oh, I haven't tried searching it yet. Thanks, man. I'll do that.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Halloween is not yet finished. As roadmap says, it will be finished with this year's addition.
Nevertheless you can play the existing part!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How to get the Halloween endings? Is it a standalone game like bestiality DLC? If yes where can I download it?
Check the Guide, pretty sure there is a DLC guide that includes how to start Halloween patch.
- Currently there is a lot of "bad endings" which contains scenes.
- The real Halloween ending will come with the next Halloween patch later this year.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
This game lacks kissing scenes, especially in the Melvin route... but meh, still a great game nonetheless.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This game lacks kissing scenes, especially in the Melvin route... but meh, still a great game nonetheless.
One of the most requested things people want actually - And Starke is trying to implement more.
- Hobo patch will get kissing scenes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes