Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
One of the most requested things people want actually - And Starke is trying to implement more.
- Hobo patch will get kissing scenes.
Couldn't also the Armand expansion have been one of the most requested dlc's too :p :LOL: Hehe

Looking forward to when the Hobos hit the stage. :giggle:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Couldn't also the Armand expansion have been one of the most requested dlc's too :p :LOL: Hehe

Looking forward to when the Hobos hit the stage. :giggle:
I think ALL of the incentive rewards DLC's are something every fan of FI would love to see come true.
- Its kind as a form of stretch goals, meaning if enough fans want it, and money is high enough it will happen.
- Not exactly the same as a majority of the fans want more kissing scenes in general.
- Sadly the community behind FI is not that big, so chances for incentive rewards to happen is really slim - My best guess is "a few rich kids" needs to convince Starke to do one or two of them.
- Or perhaps Starke picks one because he himself would love to see it happen.

The list is pretty big for incentive rewards:
  • Christmas patch.
  • Fujiko’s childhood (includes Ayame’s mother).
  • Jack Solo Route. (Jack solo route and happy ending).
  • Armand’s Operation Infiltration.
  • Robert’s trust endings patch.
  • Melvin after hours.
  • Cosplay Convention Weekend.
In other news did anybody on discord notice the new channels showing up ? :coffee:
1.png

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think ALL of the incentive rewards DLC's are something every fan of FI would love to see come true.
- Its kind as a form of stretch goals, meaning if enough fans want it, and money is high enough it will happen.
- Not exactly the same as a majority of the fans want more kissing scenes in general.
- Sadly the community behind FI is not that big, so chances for incentive rewards to happen is really slim - My best guess is "a few rich kids" needs to convince Starke to do one or two of them.

• Christmas patch.
  • Melvin after hours.
I guess a one time pay would be expensive even just for one of the 7 dlc's?

Do you by any means have an update roadmap for what DLC's are to come?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Question : Considering the fact that there's a lesbian tag , a lot of females in the title image , and f. protagonist tag , is the game heavily focused on lesbian theme? (Not really a big fan of the genre, but who cares )

If it's not a heavy lesbian theme , what are the roles of the girls in the title image? I dont mind spoilers.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Question : Considering the fact that there's a lesbian tag , a lot of females in the title image , and f. protagonist tag , is the game heavily focused on lesbian theme? (Not really a big fan of the genre, but who cares )

If it's not a heavy lesbian theme , what are the roles of the girls in the title image? I dont mind spoilers.
The game have a few lesbian scenes out of hundreds of scenes - I would not say its lesbian heavy, the opposite.

Title image from this thread:
- From the left side, we have friend and neighbor to main char. Adriana who is also a celebrity supermodel.
Then we have the main char. twin sister Fujiko, who in herself is a unique character and personality - That is expression via different routes when playing the game.
Then we have the main character Ayame and frankly put the whole game evolve around her in some form.
- On the right side we have 3 girls, all are from upcoming games that are not released - But the girls have minor roles inside Fleeting Iris at the moment.
First (from the left) we have Luna from Night Eternal which will be in game #3 - You can see her in the Halloween DLC atm.
The last 2 girls, the blonde(Evelyn) and redhead(Jasmine) is from game #2 called Blood Lust which are scheduled to go into development next year - They are both present in the Halloween DLC , but they also both have a free-roam scene each in the main game and there is also story for them in some routes.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Do we have a release date for the hobo patch? im really excited about that :HideThePain:
Next week I think. Right now they're going with "when it's ready" other than meeting some self-imposed deadlines but you can see their progress on Discord and it will probably show in the quality of the patch. It rarely if ever disappoints.

Yeah I hope the next game has more none ntr content
The next game is not NTR oriented. I believe the two female MC's are not even in relationships. The little I've been told about their new project with Scarlett Ann tells me it's not NTR either. I don't know if there will be absolutely no NTR in it, I'm not the writer but my guess is that at least the focus will not be that.

Going by their M.O. if you support once you get everything that has been created up until that point so if you do a one time donation when everything is finished you should be able to get it all for 10$ which is daylight robbery to be honest.

There are some lesbian scenes, I'd say around half a dozen? All the female characters show up having sex in quite a few occasions and heavily on the Halloween mini-game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Roadmap updated for your pleasure ! ->

Also in other news:
StarkeToday at 3:55 PM
Surprise podcast today​

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Thanks for the detailed answers. I may not be able to support you guys with moola , but , I'm here rooting for your future game developements and updates. I feel the sincerity and effort towards your projects just by reading your replies on my query. (y)

Reactions: Zellemate

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Also in other news:
Surprise podcast today​

I will update here with links when they are available.
(In around 4 hours time)
Thank You Zelle. :)
Will be checking in on the Pody :p

Reactions: Zellemate

niuash

Sep 29, 2017

Also in other news:
Surprise podcast today​

I will update here with links when they are available.
(In around 4 hours time)
WHAATTT!!!? They cancelled Operation Infiltration?????????!!!
I really wanted to know what happens further in that route. :(

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
WHAATTT!!!? They cancelled Operation Infiltration?????????!!!
I really wanted to know what happens further in that route. :(
Its right there in the list ? ... Like before as an incentive reward.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

• Christmas patch.
  • Melvin after hours.
In other news did anybody on discord notice the new channels showing up ? :coffee:
View attachment 1263338
The one hope we had was for steam release to bring in people but it had barely any impact. I didn't check the steam version did Karuga maybe remove the patreon info from game? Or simply steam people don't want to support with patreon.

As it is you are right it is for current patreons to increase their support but there are few fundamental issues there :
- Can't select which DLC you want to support, are the DLC listed in order they want to make them ? It is very unlikely that people are willing to "push it" for all of them
- How long the support would need to last really - like if you want DLC X to happen and we need to reach 5k for that for how long the 5k would need to stay.
- The DLCs are kinda vague - what kind of content would be there (kinks), how many scenes roughly and maybe some outline of how story would proceed . (i think spoiling the story is ok as those routes won't be completed otherwise)

Regarding the updated roadmap, i think we lost something... beach was moved to August, was the cosplay here already ? what was moved from August hmm.

Also i believe that the "early" endings where Reobet discovers Ayame due to low trust were supposed to be part of base game? If the game completes development with trust having no actual use i'm gonna be not slightly pissed.

@ ScarlettAnn collab Gratz.

Last edited:

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
The one hope we had was for steam release to bring in people but it had barely any impact. I didn't check the steam version did Karuga maybe remove the patreon info from game? Or simply steam people don't want to support with patreon.

As it is you are right it is for current patreons to increase their support but there are few fundamental issues there :
- Can't select which DLC you want to support, are the DLC listed in order they want to make them ? It is very unlikely that people are willing to "push it" for all of them
- How long the support would need to last really - like if you want DLC X to happen and we need to reach 5k for that for how long the 5k would need to stay.
- The DLCs are kinda vague - what kind of content would be there (kinks), how many scenes roughly and maybe some outline of how story would proceed . (i think spoiling the story is ok as those routes won't be completed otherwise)

Regarding the updated roadmap, i think we lost something... beach was moved to August, was the cosplay here already ? what was moved from August hmm.

Also i believe that the "early" endings where Reobet discovers Ayame due to low trust were supposed to be part of base game? If the game completes development with trust having no actual use i'm gonna be not slightly pissed.

@ ScarlettAnn collab Gratz.
"The one hope we had was for steam release to bring in people but it had barely any impact." - That I do agree with. It probably put HeavenStudios on the map as a class creator of hentai games - as per the reviews on steam at least.

Considering that all the DLC of Fleeting Iris will only "eventually" come to Steam, and that many people want the most out of their money - I think it is better for folks who want this game on Steam, to rather pay the 10 USD on Patreon in December (or January depending on the delays) to get the whole game with all DLCs (And Fleeting Iris IF).
^ Just my thoughts when I see how the Steam version of this game is doing.

For "Can't select which DLC you want to support" -
I think there is a misunderstanding here about what a "patron" is
A patron supports the development of a game, does not necessarily guide what the game will turn out to be - which is (and should be) in the hands of the creator. Starke is kind enough to move the roadmap according to what people want (only for DLCs though), many creators do not allow this.

For "How long the support would need to last really" - It is difficult, ain't it?
The general reason to support HeavenStudios would be for their work, regardless of a particular DLC. So support them if you like their work, not generally because you expect some X DLC to happen -since that would require at least 150 people paying at least 10 USD to come in, which might not happen in a day (unless you can round up so many people to support HeavenStudios).

As for "The DLCs are kinda vague" - they are not part of the Story, and just expand more on the NTR nature of the game. And each DLC has it's kinks mentioned in the roadmap (don't they?)!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
For "Can't select which DLC you want to support" -
I think there is a misunderstanding here about what a "patron" is
A patron supports the development of a game, does not necessarily guide what the game will turn out to be - which is (and should be) in the hands of the creator. Starke is kind enough to move the roadmap according to what people want (only for DLCs though), many creators do not allow this.

For "How long the support would need to last really" - It is difficult, ain't it?
The general reason to support HeavenStudios would be for their work, regardless of a particular DLC. So support them if you like their work, not generally because you expect some X DLC to happen -since that would require at least 150 people paying at least 10 USD to come in, which might not happen in a day (unless you can round up so many people to support HeavenStudios).

As for "The DLCs are kinda vague" - they are not part of the Story, and just expand more on the NTR nature of the game. And each DLC has it's kinks mentioned in the roadmap (don't they?)!
You did not quite understand me. I'm not talking about paying 10$ a monh - just like Zellemate said to have the DLC made at this point "few rich people" would need to fund it. Means people paying even 100$ a month, at that point you really want to know what you are getting out of it and how many of those bills you need to drop.

No the kinks are not mentioned on roadmap. Also to make it more clear - let's take Jack Solo route as example - will he bang existing girls? Will he be a macho man and have multiple girls at once? Or maybe he gets new gf that was not in the story yet? or maybe he is gonna be truly solo and only wank to other people having sex. questions question.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You did not quite understand me. I'm not talking about paying 10$ a monh - just like Zellemate said to have the DLC made at this point "few rich people" would need to fund it. Means people paying even 100$ a month, at that point you really want to know what you are getting out of it and how many of those bills you need to drop.

No the kinks are not mentioned on roadmap. Also to make it more clear - let's take Jack Solo route as example - will he bang existing girls? Will he be a macho man and have multiple girls at once? Or maybe he gets new gf that was not in the story yet? or maybe he is gonna be truly solo and only wank to other people having sex. questions question.
When I said rich I meant... rich! 100$ will not really cut it. But a couple of people throwing in 1000$ each - letting the total amount reach over 5000$ - That would kind of force the team to develop some of these incentive DLC's.
It could of cause also be 20 guys putting in 100$ each for the same result (y)

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
When I said rich I meant... rich! 100$ will not really cut it. But a couple of people throwing in 1000$ each - letting the total amount reach over 5000$ - That would kind of force the team to develop some of these incentive DLC's.
It could of cause also be 20 guys putting in 100$ each for the same result (y)
Nah at that point they rather get themselves some real company.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes