Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yes way back - It was Advint & Siriusblack who won. They were they only ones who submitted anything!
- And Starke said he would do both their scenes and put them into the game, they will be available via the Library ingame from next patch. Which is also why the total scenes for next patch is 17 - Which is really high.
Oh i see, i wasn't able to finish mine in time.

Traikedon

Jul 21, 2019
when i play this game the game screen always goes black by itself, anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Having a bug in Melvin's pub where at a specific point I go in and get my uniform, but it glitches and I'm stuck without the uniform, unable to progress or leave. Happens without fail regardless if i start over or reinstall

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Having a bug in Melvin's pub where at a specific point I go in and get my uniform, but it glitches and I'm stuck without the uniform, unable to progress or leave. Happens without fail regardless if i start over or reinstall
Do you have a save file?
Thank you

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Somehow i got past it, but then ejected onto the road and stuck in it after refusing to work at a place across a bridge. I just kinda gave up an uninstalled sorry. maybe if there were ways to skip events or noclip out from areas meant to be out of bounds...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Somehow i got past it, but then ejected onto the road and stuck in it after refusing to work at a place across a bridge. I just kinda gave up an uninstalled sorry. maybe if there were ways to skip events or noclip out from areas meant to be out of bounds...
There have been a lot of newly added bugs due to mechanic change in the game.
Most of those reported(like the one you mention just now) is already fixed for next patch.

DarkGB

Nov 20, 2018
Hi people, someone can tell me where is the Gallery? or how open it? because... I can't see any item to open it ( still after finished the game ) or anything on the house related to it...
nvm, I found it on the clock inside the house xD for some reason some times doesn't work dunno haha

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
One of the most requested things people want actually - And Starke is trying to implement more.
- Hobo patch will get kissing scenes.
Glad to hear Starke is working on some kissing scenes. There is one particular kiss I would like to see illustrated, if possible. It's in the Family Route, where Jack is having sex with Ayame on the couch. The scene is entitled Late Night TV in the CG unlock area. After they have sex, the screen then fades to black and the writer describes a very passionate and sensual second round of love making between the two. From the way the writing describes it, it had the same vibes in it as the love scenes between Robert and Adriana in the Hero Path of the Swingers Route. During this off-camera scene, Jack kisses Ayame. She describes it like this: "Before I could say anything he gave me a super hot kiss. His tongue opened a path through my lips, drilling its way into my tongue. Our tongues began moving inside my mouth as if they were dancing, coated in each others saliva. This wasn't an endearing kiss like Robert's or a lustful one like Arthur's. It was burning with passion and love. We passionately kissed for what seemed like an eternity." That sounds like one hell of a kiss. It's partly because of this that Jack became my favorite character in the game. Which is why I was so upset with what the creators did with the character later. Anyway, I think trying to illustrate such a kiss visually would be quite the challenge for the artists. I know that the creative team of Heaven Studios is pressed for both time and money. But I figured as long as Starke is adding some kissing scenes, that this would be a good one to try illustrating. Also, maybe they would enjoy the challenge of bringing this bit of writing to visual life. Just putting this request out there, if its possible and desirable for the creative team to do so. Thank you and have a goodnight. :)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Glad to hear Starke is working on some kissing scenes. There is one particular kiss I would like to see illustrated, if possible. It's in the Family Route, where Jack is having sex with Ayame on the couch. The scene is entitled Late Night TV in the CG unlock area. After they have sex, the screen then fades to black and the writer describes a very passionate and sensual second round of love making between the two. From the way the writing describes it, it had the same vibes in it as the love scenes between Robert and Adriana in the Hero Path of the Swingers Route. During this off-camera scene, Jack kisses Ayame. She describes it like this: "Before I could say anything he gave me a super hot kiss. His tongue opened a path through my lips, drilling its way into my tongue. Our tongues began moving inside my mouth as if they were dancing, coated in each others saliva. This wasn't an endearing kiss like Robert's or a lustful one like Arthur's. It was burning with passion and love. We passionately kissed for what seemed like an eternity." That sounds like one hell of a kiss. It's partly because of this that Jack became my favorite character in the game. Which is why I was so upset with what the creators did with the character later. Anyway, I think trying to illustrate such a kiss visually would be quite the challenge for the artists. I know that the creative team of Heaven Studios is pressed for both time and money. But I figured as long as Starke is adding some kissing scenes, that this would be a good one to try illustrating. Also, maybe they would enjoy the challenge of bringing this bit of writing to visual life. Just putting this request out there, if its possible and desirable for the creative team to do so. Thank you and have a goodnight. :)
Starke is making kissing scenes for the new content since it have been heavily requested - I can't guarantee he will make extra kissing scenes for routes that are already completed.

Zellemate i saw the roadmap in August said "Beach scenes. All 3 sub-routes". Can you explain to me the "sub-routes" part please?
According to Lawsuitincoming its:
1) Lifeguard who recognizes her from a sex tape.
2) Black dudes on the nudist beach
3) NTR sub-route where a guy can watch Ayame shower after she tans and eventually she invites him over and they have sex

*Edited again

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
anyone knows how to navigate the gallery menues ?
when i click on any of the people in there i can only see the first 6 scenes even though i asked for it all to be unlocked and has no idea how to continue to the other pages

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hey guys. pls anyone tell me what's the name of the music playing in gallery room ^^
Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris v1.06b\Audio\BGM\
077 - In My Mind

anyone knows how to navigate the gallery menues ?
when i click on any of the people in there i can only see the first 6 scenes even though i asked for it all to be unlocked and has no idea how to continue to the other pages
1.png

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Starke is making kissing scenes for the new content since it have been heavily requested - I can't guarantee he will make extra kissing scenes for routes that are already completed.

According to Sirius its:
1) lifeguard who saw her laila sex scene streamed by sato
2) she does the peeping tom to the black guy and then fucks him
3) nudist beach?

*Edited
No, Starke told me what it is. One is the lifeguard who as you correctly mentioned recognizes her from the sex tape. The other is the black dudes in the nudist beach because a lot of people have been asking for more black dudes. The third is a NTR sub-route where a guy can watch Ayame shower after she tans and eventually she invites him over and they have sex while Robert is around.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi when the new update will be release?
Issac reported on discord in public chat the 29th, that Starke have some high blood pressure and his doctor said he needed to relax for a few days - So there is unfortunately a slight delay and we are waiting for Starke to get better.
- Attaching message from Issac:
1.png

A small update, Starke said he will be back Monday to work "in moderation" on the patch.
- And hopefully provide a date/time for the patch there.

It's all on the discord channel if you wanna read it.
I will let you guys know when there is a planned date/time for release.

Last edited:

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
heard this game has a female voice over. not the robotic ones but you know, the real thing. how do i activate it?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes