Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
When does this decision come up? I never got this scene and i was just progressing through sato's route where he fucks ayame on stream with the pigtails then it was the weekend so i went to do free roam scenes on the weekend and come monday I go to his store and get the ending, aren't I missing a bunch of steps in sato's route?
Mmmm i dont remember too well, but i think in the "monday", u get one phone call from sato in the start of the day, maybe in that moment u press not pay the fiance and because of that, that save is lost.
Try again that route.

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
Mmmm i dont remember too well, but i think in the "monday", u get one phone call from sato in the start of the day, maybe in that moment u press not pay the fiance and because of that, that save is lost.
Try again that route.
Your deduction is correct, thanks

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks for making this game.. i love to see ayame with her bikini tanned skin.. i hope to see ayame be more dominant to men than be violated.. just my personal opinion..

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Any News on the patch? I remember hearing something about Stark havin health issues but he was already back workin on it and they were supposedly just waiting for the CG team to finish some stuff up.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Any News on the patch? I remember hearing something about Stark havin health issues but he was already back workin on it and they were supposedly just waiting for the CG team to finish some stuff up.
This month end for 1.07 I'd like to believe :|

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I remember that he says in the podcast that the patch is going to be ready friday last week or early this week.

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
Just give Starke some break he just recover and take time to fully 100% working condition.
Do you want a rushed content or a good content?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
He can take all the time he wants Im not in a rush. I just asked if there was any news. Why respond if you dont know the answer to the question? Im a patreon supporter but I havent seen anything on there so just seeing if anybody knew anything.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
He can take all the time he wants Im not in a rush. I just asked if there was any news. Why respond if you dont know the answer to the question? Im a patreon supporter but I havent seen anything on there so just seeing if anybody knew anything.
He is back and working - Talked to him today so he still lives!
- Some other patreons asked about the release date on discord yesterday, but he did not answer that specific question - So we just have to wait a bit until he have some information to share.
- I will update when I have some real info.. but right now there is no news - We are all just waiting!

Edited*

Starke — Today at 10:25 PM
Hey guys, was super busy today wasn't able to do the Podcast, Issac also had to go to the hospital with his daughter so he wasn't here
Tomorrow we'll both be at the office we'll do the podcast then and earlier than usual
A couple hours like 5pm GMT

So..... I would expect some info from Starke tomorrow in the podcast regarding release date for patch 1.07 + lots of other stuff.
Cya tomorrow!

Podcast live NOW

Edit2*

Release date for 1.07 patch is pushed to sometime next week - According to Starke's info from the podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rugerrell6

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Stuck at job day 2. Melvin keep saying "Go get the apron" after already using it.

PS: Used cheat of tan before it.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes