Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hit me up if I can help you guys with some coding.
Im new and everything, but hey, its free! :p
You need to know Ruby at a high level(RPGmaker VX ACE) - Also Java at high level(RPGmaker MV) - Python at high level is also a plus(Renpy).
Other programming languages at high level could properly also be good(like C, C++, C-sharp PHP, others)
- If that is within your scope and you have real interest in helping coding, please respond back for a serious talk!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zellemate is there any news about 1.07 ?
Still waiting for Starke to give some news - Should be soon but can't really put a date or timestamp on it since he's basicly recovering from stress.... So I'm not gonna poke for questions regarding a release date.
Just sit tight and wait it will be soon enough!

Update from Starke:
Starke — Today at 3:53 PM
I'm already back at work
Just taking it easy
We will have a podcast later today
It will be chill and low key but we will address stuff

I will update here with link when podcast goes live later.

Starke shared a link for dreamvillasaga: Journey Abroad
"Spoiler link" to the new patreon page for the new game that is in the works from heavenstudios with artist Scarlet Ann

Also added the image from the page which is actually all there is for now->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Where is uptown? Searching uptown, photographer, and model were little help. So what area is it and how do I get there?

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
Starke shared a link for dreamvillasaga: Journey Abroad
"Spoiler link" to the new patreon page for the new game that is in the works from heavenstudios with artist Scarlet Ann
is this gonna be NTR too like fleeting iris?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Hello, i'm new in this forum (F95).
I play all this week this game and let me say that this game is awesome in some many ways, the "drama", the quality of the images, the dialogues, etc.
I'm trying to get all the routes posible in the game.
At least, for me, i would add this 3 thing to be the perfect game:
1.- The posibility of the cloths of Ayame can be changed in the game, for others more erotics in the way that the character go changing in the game. This part, at least for me, is the more necesary, because she always is in the same cloths, except when she work, but we need to se more of his fallen state in the clothes, especialy when u have sexshop already in the game and u only can buy dildo, shave and 2 others things, so, why no put some more clothes, at least for when she appear in the dialogue speaking, in this way the others chars when interact whit Ayame could notice his state.
2.- More chances of "casual" sex with chars in the game that dosent have any sex escene.
3.- More sex escene in night, all the game is around the things she do in the day (except when she work in kinkikitty [dont remember the exact name of the place, but all who read me know the place), so in the night shee need to have more action.

Sorry if i write "bad", english is not my fist lenguage.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
I can't seem to start the melvin route on day 10, when i try to enter the cafe she says she's considering her options.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I can't seem to start the melvin route on day 10, when i try to enter the cafe she says she's considering her options.
Did u go to the town hall to get another job?, do that, then work there 1 day until the nex "in game event" (in think that is how is called), and then u can go back to work with Melvin.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
How do i trigger the Fitness and Swimming scenes?
I've seen 1 Yoga scene, and 2 swimming instructor scenes and now nothing happens anymore.
Ayame just keeps swimming and running. Do I have to do anything else?

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to bail sato out?

When I go to the store to work now ayame just gets arrested and her sister replaces her and i don't get any options along the way

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to bail sato out?

When I go to the store to work now ayame just gets arrested and her sister replaces her and i don't get any options along the way
You need to restart the game in the previous scene. You decide not to going to the police to free Sato, or u decide not strip in the police station, bot decision give the same result, you been arrested and ayame sister replace her, so because of that u cant do anything more than start before that decision.

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
You need to restart the game in the previous scene. You decide not to going to the police to free Sato, or u decide not strip in the police station, bot decision give the same result, you been arrested and ayame sister replace her, so because of that u cant do anything more than start before that decision.
When does this decision come up? I never got this scene and i was just progressing through sato's route where he fucks ayame on stream with the pigtails then it was the weekend so i went to do free roam scenes on the weekend and come monday I go to his store and get the ending, aren't I missing a bunch of steps in sato's route?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes