FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
This style of drawing 1.png
I hope their new game will not be like this ↓ ???
1.jpg

I really hope that their new game will be interesting as well as Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like the style of the new game but....a lot of big boobs there!!!! differents characters differents boobs right?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
While I do love Scarlett Ann's art style I just can't handle how her characters tend to have these massive boobs which somehow defies the law of physics refusing to sag. Although that doesn't mean that I'm not excited for their next game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I didn't say anything bad about their new game. I said that the new style reminded similar games like this ↓
1336727_1.jpg
So I asked those who know. What will be in the game and how ? That was my question :)

I really hope that their new game will be interesting as well as Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is this their future new game ? What kind of engine will it be ?? I hope the game will be as good as the Chronicles of Alancia: Fleeting Iris!:)
Yes - This is from one of the new games from Heavenstudios.
This will properly be developed side by side with Fleeting Iris - And when FI is completed, it will continue being developed side by side by the next one in the Alansya Chronicles series called Blood Lust ->

While I do love Scarlett Ann's art style I just can't handle how her characters tend to have these massive boobs which somehow defies the law of physics refusing to sag. Although that doesn't mean that I'm not excited for their next game.
Yeah agreed with that statement 100% - And Starke knows that not everybody love these massive tits, and also why he is trying in cooperation with Scarlet Ann to "tone down" some of them! That said, Scarlet Ann is known for her giant boobs, which is why most of the girls will properly have at least BIG BOOBS - And some will have GIANT TITTERS.
The readhead and the blonde(with glasses) have boobs that are a bit more within the realm of physics IMHO, but they are still big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't say anything bad about their new game. I said that the new style reminded similar games like this ↓
View attachment 1314877
So I asked those who know. What will be in the game and how ? That was my question :)

It will not be anything like that, no clue how you can even see a relation from the current art of dreamvillesaga and what you are showing :LOL:
The new game: DreamvillaSaga: Journey abroad, will be something like a Harem based MILF game.
You go and fuck everybody and everything you can - Think Starke mentioned RPGmaker MV as engine, but don't hold me up on that.
There is a podcast where the plot is explained if you are interested, check the channel.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
This will properly be developed side by side with Fleeting Iris - And when FI is completed, it will continue being developed side by side by the next one in the Alansya Chronicles series called Blood Lust ->

Yeah agreed with that statement 100% - And Starke knows that not everybody love these massive tits, and also why he is trying in cooperation with Scarlet Ann to "tone down" some of them! That said, Scarlet Ann is known for her giant boobs, which is why most of the girls will properly have at least BIG BOOBS - And some will have GIANT TITTERS.
The readhead and the blonde(with glasses) have boobs that are a bit more within the realm of physics IMHO, but they are still big.

It will not be anything like that, no clue how you can even see a relation from the current art of dreamvillasaga and what you are showing :LOL:
The new game: DreamvillaSaga: Journey abroad, will be something like a Harem based MILF game.
You go and fuck everybody and everything you can - Think Starke mentioned RPGmaker MV as engine, but don't hold me up on that.
There is a podcast where the plot is explained if you are interested, check the channel.
No more Ntr then?? Nooooooooo
:ROFLMAO:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

It will not be anything like that, no clue how you can even see a relation from the current art of dreamvillasaga and what you are showing :LOL:
New games from [Heaven Studios] This is just super news. :) And as for the comparison of the artist's styles. And as for the fact that I asked about the style, I just wanted to find out for myself whether it would be just a good game or trash how to collect and undress a girl. So thank you for one more good news that there will be a good game. AND yes, I DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I don't want to spoiler myself so that it was interesting to play.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No more Ntr then?? Nooooooooo
:ROFLMAO:
There should a few NTR scenes or NTR'ish scenes according to Starke.
But this game is not focused around NTR like Fleeting Iris.

what game name of first image? i search journey abroad and i cant find it
Full name of the new game is - Dreamvillesaga:Journey Abroad
Since its only just started development there is no other info then what Starke shows on discord and also the patreon page which gets update each time a new girl is ready for preview -

Reactions: Sagara-kun

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Whenever I see the Scarlett Ann artwork, there's only 1 game that flashes before my eyes ... and that's Zombie's Retreat.
I did enjoy that game. Also had some story & game along side the artwork ya know.

Further more ... I do appreciate the artwork, but I also agree with earlier statements that it really shouldn't go overboard. I can appreciate big chests, but not so much excessively huge chests.
If you see a character model is 60% tits, then you've really got a problem.

Reactions: Toushiro

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I see. That sucks.

I was very invested in said save and didn't have a backup.
Ye sorry not much to do - It have been a known bug since the patch came out - Actually it have been made a joke meme on the discord channel for many days when it was discovered first!

Bug Meme - Made by yours truly!
1.png

Happy Ending

Bad Ending

I did upload a diary folder a few post back that also have a Kinky Kittens save if you are completely lost.
Cheer up, Starke says the next patch including bug fix should arrive this week(week 30) :coffee:

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Ye sorry not much to do - It have been a known bug since the patch came out - Actually it have been made a joke meme on the discord channel for many days when it was discovered first!

Bug Meme - Made by yours truly and my awesome mspaint skills.
View attachment 1319093

Happy Ending

Bad Ending

I did upload a diary folder a few post back that also have a Kinky Kittens save if you are completely lost.
Cheer up, Starke says the next patch including bug fix should arrive this week(week 30) :coffee:
Now I can't unseen it. :ROFLMAO:
I think Starke just got some more to add to the game, not for this update but in the last one at least :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020

Bug Meme - Made by yours truly!
View attachment 1319093

Happy Ending

Bad Ending

Don't worry, I was actually trying to get to the Kinky Kittens route (I don't like Sato) so this is even better.

Thanks for the heads up.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes