Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
question, is the game 120% fully released? Release schedule page on patreon is ded, I think.
Thanks for info regarding the link - I have forwarded that to Starke for fixing.
- New roadmap is and game is not finished yet, still being developed.
- Hobo patch is up next - Coming very soon™

Patch is out on patreon for those interested.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
Well bold game developer so far known as great artist with unique style.Im waiting for more of his amazing work. Multi talented and hard working person with great potential to reveal. Amazing games with hot engaging story, and regular updates.

Last edited:

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
I already got the game on steam but it's a bit difficult for me financially to pay 10 dollars a month to try out the latest builds, which is why I have to download from here. I don't mind waiting but I hope it eventually gets shared here.

Reactions: Arwin_GG

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Who is that blonde in the picture tho? Is it officer Chloie? Oh and I was wondering about that character you meet briefly when you into the slums Briggs I think his name was? Does anybody know anything about what role he is supposed to play or what he was supposed to play originally? Maybe he is a character that will appear in the future games in this series. Anyway im suped that 1.07b has finally dropped but is there seriously gonna be another patch next week? If thats the case these guys from heaven studios are friggin amazing!

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Yes hi, I was just wondering. Is the newest update likely to be leaked on here within the next few days? It's just I'm considering pledging for it, but I'm kinda tight money wise at the moment, and I'd rather not spend the money this time if it'll show up here sometime soon..

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes