cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I know this is a story, but...

An FBI agent would not travel to Japan on a mission:

1) FBI agents do not have "missions", but assignments.
2) FBI agents only have jurisdiction within the United States.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I know this is a story, but...

An FBI agent would not travel to Japan on a mission:

1) FBI agents do not have "missions", but assignments.
2) FBI agents only have jurisdiction within the United States.
If you tried the game you would find out its not FBI, its CIA.
The intro text in this thread is wrong.

Hope that clear things up for you :coffee:

Is the game voiced already or still not?
Same answer as last time - Voices will be added when the game is complete.

bestiality update maybe??
It's been available on the homepage for around ½ year - Just go download it ->

Last edited:

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
fuck you dude i hate all the stadd around this game don t worry i didn tenter in 5 years i will take my leave scammers
I don't understand the mods on here. I get my comments deleted when I question people who are kink shaming, but when people outright insult developers the comments remain.

s201

Jun 18, 2017
can't run on mac m1. paralleles 16 (win 11). Trying with compability mode (win vista,7,8). App starts, then black screen and app is closed.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I try not to post to much from the new game Journey Abroad which Heavenstudios is making.
(since it don't belong in this thread)..... But since Ayame will have a small role in the game and her model is finished I thought I would share it - Enjoy!
View attachment 1329340
Face isn't quite there but i like it. Maybe because i don't quite recognize her usual style in it. Those are for sure smallest breasts she has drawn yet lol.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Great game. The Melvin route is gold! Do you plan on adding animations at some point?
I was wondering this myself, My guess is no but then again I'm not the Dev. I still think these are one of the better still shot scenes done in a game. I would hope at some point they would, or at least do animation for their new games

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I was wondering this myself, My guess is no but then again I'm not the Dev. I still think these are one of the better still shot scenes done in a game. I would hope at some point they would, or at least do animation for their new games
There is actually already animations, but its in a limited capacity - Like some scenes where Melvin Lick Ayame's pussy(the tongue is animated)
The Overhauled scene where Ayame has sex with Melvin in her house wearing the nightgown, actually have a big animated sequence - And more will come, just don't expect all scenes in the game to get fully animated.

Reactions: Hovis1974 and ustar

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
There is actually already animations, but its in a limited capacity - Like some scenes where Melvin Lick Ayame's pussy(the tongue is animated)
The Overhauled scene where Ayame has sex with Melvin in her house wearing the nightgown, actually have a big animated sequence - And more will come, just don't expect all scenes in the game to get fully animated.
Thanks for the reply and you're right, I do remember those you mentioned. I just like the art so much I would like to see a overhaul of all the scenes BUT i understand how much of a burden that would be. I'll take what I can get

Reactions: Zellemate

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, I have saves from previous versions of the game, but when a new version appears these don't work in the new one, when can the saves of the player from an old version be used in a new version?

* By example: in the game "The Imperial Gatekeeper", when a new version is released, the game updates a previous save from the previous version to be readed by the new one. Maybe the developers can use that.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I try not to post to much from the new game Journey Abroad which Heavenstudios is making.
(since it don't belong in this thread)..... But since Ayame will have a small role in the game and her model is finished I thought I would share it - Enjoy!
View attachment 1329340
ScarletAnn... I'm expecting the mc (if male) to be babyfaced and shorter than all other characters but hung as a horse, which is fine but... sigh

Just hope it's not gonna be, 'you cock big when I wake you sleep, made pussy wet, but... me you mommy... fuck me'

Last edited:

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019
I bought the game on KaguraGames web page, the versión of the installer is v2 will be the equivalent to this?

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
where do i find the saves that come with 1.07 for the hobo stuff, it wasnt already in the game when i downloaded it

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes