knjast

Sep 17, 2017
ScarletAnn... I'm expecting the mc (if male) to be babyfaced and shorter than all other characters but hung as a horse, which is fine but... sigh

Just hope it's not gonna be, 'you cock big when I wake you sleep, made pussy wet, but... me you mommy... fuck me'
Scarlett Ann is the artist, not the game director. The MC is young, but isn't a kid.
And there is enough information about the game in Podcasts to answer your second part - Mother isn't involved with the MC, he goes abroad on an exchange program.

Bazingawilliams

May 11, 2020
My comment isn't about the game but for the dev. The Internet is a pretty fucked up place and there's a lot of assholes on here. I can't believe that they had to post proof of their mother's death cert and father's hospital bill.

I hope the devs get meaningful time off after the project or they have their mental load eased up. It's fucked up that people would be so harsh to accuse them of lying. I feel sad for them and hope they can recover from their personal stresses.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Scarlett Ann is the artist, not the game director. The MC is young, but isn't a kid.
I took a look at the game banner after I post and got my answer. That's why I said short not shota. I know it just her preference and maybe more so cause she's a woman irl. But honestly if the plot is good I'll still play it.

And there is enough information about the game in Podcasts to answer your second part - Mother isn't involved with the MC, he goes abroad on an exchange program.
I'm just really hoping it's not the usual 'young mc sex god awakening' trope, where suddenly all the women fall for him. I'm nearing my 30s now so I'm done with that kind of fantasy. Also hoping the game is not too vanilla.

I should also tune in to the podcast, but I'm a guy that like surprises, I rarely watch game and movie trailers, just read bits and pieces about them :LOL:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hi, i have black screen after weekend w/ robert in massauge. also where's GYM?
Yes already reported - bug fix is in development atm.
- Gym is at the Office District(Go to town hall and right)

Here is a temp fix - Just replace the files in the data folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
So I'm running into an issue where the Cosplay event keeps repeating itself and makes the game go to blackscreen. Has anyone else experienced this? Running the latest version btw.

EDIT: Attached the save in particular. When I go home and sleep till the next day the previous day's Cosplay event just tries to repeat and stops the game from functioning.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so i just downloaded the game and i can't access any of the saves it says they are there but all of the save spots are empty and grey

Last edited:
Reactions: mrzixu5you

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
ScarletAnn... I'm expecting the mc (if male) to be babyfaced and shorter than all other characters but hung as a horse, which is fine but... sigh

Just hope it's not gonna be, 'you cock big when I wake you sleep, made pussy wet, but... me you mommy... fuck me'
I actually discussed this with Starke and I can tell you it's not one of those tropes, he said that the MC is and I quote "by far" the tallest character in the game.

Slightly disappointed with the hobo route . Felt rushed expected Ayame and Clyde to be caught in action by the other two hobos and then they join in sort of storyline but I understand it is not game nor it is a game in need of patreon supporters that a disappointing story here and there woul end the game.
Or you know, maybe it's only disappointing to you because it's not exactly what you wanted.

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I actually discussed this with Starke and I can tell you it's not one of those tropes, he said that the MC is and I quote "by far" the tallest character in the game.
That's good news, well at least for me ;). Now I should shut up before I get my hopes up imagining what could be and just wait for the surprise to come :giggle:

Thanks for the info! (y)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes