Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This looks like old saves - Don't use old saves, there have been heavy script changes in this version of the game.
Use the saves that comes with the game!
- They are in the folder called 'saves' - copy them to the Diary folder.

Save files are not working!
You are using joiplay...................................... .. .. . .. . . . . . . contact them!?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Should point out this is on Kagura's site as well. I guess Zellemate and their studio work with Kagura.

NymNym

Jan 28, 2018
I am encountering a wierd bug with this new patch.
For some reason when i start the photoshot "route" in free roam, after he hands me his card and it is suppose to transition back home I just get a blackscreen. Music keeps playing though but i cant do anything due to the blacksreen.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am encountering a wierd bug with this new patch.
For some reason when i start the photoshot "route" in free roam, after he hands me his card and it is suppose to transition back home I just get a blackscreen. Music keeps playing though but i cant do anything due to the blacksreen.
Already reported bug - Attached file should fix it.
- Else wait for bug fix patch.

Reactions: NymNym

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is this Steam or Patreon version?
Its Patreon version.
- Steam version is 7 versions behind compared to patreon version.
- Only thing you get from steam version is the Chinese language.
Update to steam version will come when the game is finished sometime 2022.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
I wanted to ask this in a lot of foruns, but I still have no answer:
How do you guys play this game in a PC gamer with a 1080p screen?
The game gets too small, and when I go full screen it gets really ugly on a very low resolution stretched to 1080p

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I wanted to ask this in a lot of foruns, but I still have no answer:
How do you guys play this game in a PC gamer with a 1080p screen?
The game gets too small, and when I go full screen it gets really ugly on a very low resolution stretched to 1080p
Fleeting Iris have set keys for changing the game screen size:
F5 = Full screen
F6 = Game screen size up(3 sizes)

- However for what you are asking for, you need either a monitor where you can configure a set resolution to behave differently.
- Or a program to help do the same - Like NVIDIA controlpanel or other 3rd party programs.

Me I have a BENQ screen with custom settings:
1 = default​
2 = forced settings to 1:1 which forces the game to play it is original size 640x480 for Fleeting Iris.​
(Even in full-screen it don't go widescreen which is what you want)​
3 = CS setting with full digital vibrance and other good stuff :coffee:

So answer = configure your screen to force it to 640x480 or 4:3 ratio, or use a program to do the same.

Last edited:

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Me I have a BENQ screen with custom settings:
1 = default
2 = forced settings to 1:1 which forces the game to play it is original size 640x480 for Fleeting Iris.(Even in full-screen it don't go widescreen which is what you want)
3 = CS setting with full digital vibrance and other good stuff :coffee:
The F5 and F6 buttons hints helped, but I got curious about how to make this custom settings work...
I'm using AMD Radeon for that, and I never managed to lower the resolution of this thing...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The F5 and F6 buttons hints helped, but I got curious about how to make this custom settings work...
I'm using AMD Radeon for that, and I never managed to lower the resolution of this thing...
You don't need to lower the resolution - You need to make sure the game don't go widescreen when going fullscreen.
1. Try the AMD Radeon Settings - For configuring a custom setting.​
2. Get a 3rd party program like one of these ->
Please note I have not tested any of these, its just the first google search - And watch out for virus and other stuff!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes