Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
How do i trigger the exhibitionist scene? i can only do the older, the one where Ayame go with the coat to the park and strip in front of some people, but the new scene of exhibitionist i dont know how to start :(
Nevermind :p

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
The problem is that when I hit ESC or X, all it does is advance to the next screen, same as Enter. Kind of a weird problem, I haven't had this happen with any other games.
That's because you can't access the menue during dialogue. Go through the dialogue, then as soon as you can move the character you can hit X to open the menu.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Jack's scene in Melvin's route, is it confirmation that the Jack romance route is coming?
I had the same question and that is now the segway but it still depends on supporters between Patreon and Subscribestar to give them enough support.

How do i trigger the exhibitionist scene? i can only do the older, the one where Ayame go with the coat to the park and strip in front of some people, but the new scene of exhibitionist i dont know how to start :(
Go to their Discord and type !walkthrough

rehiden13

Aug 11, 2020
Had the exact same issue, reported it and it's already fixed for the next version.
As a temporary workaround - load a previous save, then skip some time or do other events to make sure the Melvin route choice happens at a different day, for me Moday worked. This way the triggers after that happen at different order and don't screw with eachother.
Woah tnks i thought i was the only one who experienced it but for now i will try the "exposed the pub" route and it didnt activate the bug but i fail the job quest for armand though

rehiden13

Aug 11, 2020
I had the same question and that is now the segway but it still depends on supporters between Patreon and Subscribestar to give them enough support.

Go to their Discord and type !walkthrough
Bro in ur prof pic can we have ayame in that getup in the game or its just an edit cause she looks pretty hot

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
There are a couple of scenes I still have trouble unlocking:

1: The guide says the third subway scene requires Fallen state, but it seems to only trigger before fallen state.
2: I haven't been able to get the Onsen scene to trigger in fallen state. Haven't checked if it's possible to trigger it before that. It's supposed to be available on wednesdays right?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There are a couple of scenes I still have trouble unlocking:

1: The guide says the third subway scene requires Fallen state, but it seems to only trigger before fallen state.
2: I haven't been able to get the Onsen scene to trigger in fallen state. Haven't checked if it's possible to trigger it before that. It's supposed to be available on wednesdays right?
Subway scene
Last time I tested(when I made the guide) The last subway scenes was only able to trigger with Fallen state active.
- That said, I have not tested since I made it, and the game do undergo changes - It might have been changed or its a bug.
- If you think its a bug you are welcome to provide a video/save file and show me.
Onsen Scene
When you have fallen state active, just go to the Onsen and the scene will trigger when talking to the receptionist.
- When I tested this last time it happened on all week days, not only Wednesday.

Remember these flowcharts(guides) are work in progress, as you properly can see they are not completely finished.
They also change all the time as the game changes constantly, and will properly keep changing until the game is 100% finished.

- Use the guides if you are completely lost or new to the game - And yes there might be mistakes.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Bro in ur prof pic can we have ayame in that getup in the game or its just an edit cause she looks pretty hot
It's in game. It's Sato route if you shag a guy called Trevor at some point. Eventually you'll have a few scenes with the Gyaru Ayame in my profile picture and they're pretty bonkers.

Reactions: Campfire84

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So got a bit of a hicup with the exhibition scene on the loyal Melvin route I have the ability to go do the exhibition start that takes me to the hobo area but she just walks to the fence and it stays there as if she is trying to walk through the fence instead of the gateway

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So got a bit of a hicup with the exhibition scene on the loyal Melvin route I have the ability to go do the exhibition start that takes me to the hobo area but she just walks to the fence and it stays there as if she is trying to walk through the fence instead of the gateway
Like mentioned several times in the thread already, its bugged. Fix was also uploaded further back.
There will be a patch fix next week - Else us the temp fix attached here.

In other news!
Podcast in 10 min for those interested. Will update here with link when it becomes available.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Like mentioned several times in the thread already, its bugged. Fix was also uploaded further back.
There will be a patch fix next week - Else us the temp fix attached here.

In other news!
Podcast in 10 min for those interested. Will update here with link when it becomes available.
Sorry somehow i did not find the solutions in a search before I posted but I think it was due to me not using the right keywords but I appreciate you taking the time to answer it for me again despite it already answered

Reactions: Zellemate

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
where can i get the christmas update? i thought we supposse to get last year or that one is a standalone?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
where can i get the christmas update? i thought we supposse to get last year or that one is a standalone?
Patreons have voted about which content they preferred way back, and that have pushed the Christmas update back a few times.
- So right now there is not a Christmas patch in the game.
- There is a Halloween patch.

Reactions: symxxx
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes