Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks.
As I understand it, this is not yet available to me, because I do not have the ability to go to my location. you can tell when mixing in these locations will become available, I'm afraid skip this.
Quickly described, this game is really big.
- There is a ton of routes.
- Not all routes have free-roam.
- After certain amount of progression in some routes they lock and progress towards the end locking you out of free-roam.

So that being said, I don't know which route you are playing, and how far you are.
Best help I can say is - Follow the guide, The Free-Roam part have trigger names:
Free Roam Trigger A
Free Roam Trigger B
- These Triggers happens when playing Melvin Route or Sato Route, and after you have progressed far enough into them and done what the guide says. You will unlock Free-Roam.

Reactions: dregon87

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hi. I'm currently trying this game, and I encountered an issue: the game has no sound. No sound effects, no music, nothing at all. I've played other RPGM games without problems—and have just checked another to make sure, and that's still the case—so I'm at a loss here. Does anyone know whether this is a common issue, or there is a fix for it? Thanks in advance.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi. I'm currently trying this game, and I encountered an issue: the game has no sound. No sound effects, no music, nothing at all. I've played other RPGM games without problems—and have just checked another to make sure, and that's still the case—so I'm at a loss here. Does anyone know whether this is a common issue, or there is a fix for it? Thanks in advance.
Pretty much your options here:
1.png
If none of these works, I would recommend to reinstall RPGmaker VX ACE.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I try to play this game for around 5 hours trying to figure out the story and some i got stuck too, im using an android 11 realme 6 pro but i use apps called joiplay there some kind of a bugs too that affects the game i there just a brocken map
First issue when i played on my phone via joiplay i notice about her home that ended up to a backed and some of the town maps were black roads and buildings too. 2nd some of the story got stuck and unreachable ended up crashing the game
Question 1 how can i put the dlc pack in the file and there is no guide that i notice here too help..

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I try to play this game for around 5 hours trying to figure out the story and some i got stuck too, im using an android 11 realme 6 pro but i use apps called joiplay there some kind of a bugs too that affects the game i there just a brocken map
First issue when i played on my phone via joiplay i notice about her home that ended up to a backed and some of the town maps were black roads and buildings too. 2nd some of the story got stuck and unreachable ended up crashing the game
Question 1 how can i put the dlc pack in the file and there is no guide that i notice here too help..
The game is built to run on PC, not mobile via Joyplay. As far as i know Joyplay team likes the game and they are trying to make it run on mobile devices. The Bestiality Dlc is a standalone game, unpack it in a new folder.

Reactions: Zellemate

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
What's the difference between steam and patreon version? Is it just that patreon version is 1 version ahead? Was wondering if I should start playing on the steam version or just sign up for the patreon version if it's a different game.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What's the difference between steam and patreon version? Is it just that patreon version is 1 version ahead? Was wondering if I should start playing on the steam version or just sign up for the patreon version if it's a different game.
Patreon version is 7 patches ahead of steam.

Main routes follow the same flow patreon compared to steam however:
- Many older scenes have been updated along the way.​
- Added & adjusted dialogues in many places.​
- Updated UI, including mouse support, auto saves and a ton of other QoL improvements.​

Free-Roam is where you will see the mayor difference, where the last 7 patches have been adding to that.
- Tons of new scenes and events around in town(newest being the Hobo events)​
- More coming, next "mini patch" should arrive this week if everything goes according to play(cosplay, tanning scenes & more)​
I would personally always recommend the patreon version since it just have so much more content and will keep getting more. When the game is 100% completed steam version will get an update to match patreon version.

If you check the Guide (free-roam), you can actually quickly get an overview over what steam have of free-roam content vs patreon. (Orange color=patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HF.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Patreon version is 7 patches ahead of steam.

Main routes follow the same flow patreon compared to steam however:
- Many older scenes have been updated along the way.​
- Added & adjusted dialogues in many places.​
- Updated UI, including mouse support, auto saves and a ton of other QoL improvements.​

Free-Roam is where you will see the mayor difference, where the last 7 patches have been adding to that.
- Tons of new scenes and events around in town(newest being the Hobo events)​
- More coming, next "mini patch" should arrive this week if everything goes according to play(cosplay, tanning scenes & more)​
I would personally always recommend the patreon version since it just have so much more content and will keep getting more. When the game is 100% completed steam version will get an update to match patreon version.

If you check the Guide (free-roam), you can actually quickly get an overview over what steam have of free-roam content vs patreon. (Orange color=patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HF.
Thanks.

Is the goal of HeavenStudios to ultimately allow the fully completely game to be accessible for free? Since there is a mega link on the front page and you as the rep from HeavenStudios do not seem to have an issue with it. Granted it's not the patreon link. I'm assuming once the game is 100%, the link will be updated with the 100% steam link. When that time comes will it still be accessible in this way?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks.

Is the goal of HeavenStudios to ultimately allow the fully completely game to be accessible for free? Since there is a mega link on the front page and you as the rep from HeavenStudios do not seem to have an issue with it. Granted it's not the patreon link. I'm assuming once the game is 100%, the link will be updated with the 100% steam link. When that time comes will it still be accessible in this way?
When the game will be finished, Heaven Studios and Kagura Games will work to update the steam version. Expect at least 6 months from the game's end cause they have to translate it. Eventually the game will be leaked here, someone will buy the steam version and upload it here. Issues or not, you can't really stop piracy... unless you are, dunno, Nintendo?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
is there a way to fully unlock the CG room ? without replaying the game ?
Go to the clock outside of the bathroom in the first floor.
In there in the under left corner you speak with the ghost to open all the cg in the game.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there a way to fully unlock the CG room ? without replaying the game ?
Cheat guy in the bottom left of the gallery.

when is the after ending for office route?
Incentive rewards, meaning it will only happen if there is enough support for it($)
->

anyone has any of the dlc?
It's on the homepage and there is a link on the front page of this thread.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes