Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
A lot of background stuff got changed, so previous saves don't work in 1.07B
That's such a shame, thanks
I wish there was an option to skip the first few days so I can get to the route splits more quickly and unlock free roam and etc

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's such a shame, thanks
I wish there was an option to skip the first few days so I can get to the route splits more quickly and unlock free roam and etc
Mix saved attached:
Save 15 = Day 15 which can lead to: Family Route, Clarke Route, Garcia Route(+Sato & Melvin and their subroutes)
Its not that hard to get from here to Free-Roam, some more progression in Sato / Melvin Route will do the trick.

Rest of the saves are a mixed bag, with everything from Kinky Kittens Route, To Family Route, to other random stuff....
There is properly also a few saves from the devs. that followed the patch release.(check route names in the main menu when pressing continue)

Should be enough to get anybody started !
Have fun :coffee:

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
Mix saved attached:
Save 15 = Day 15 which can lead to: Family Route, Clarke Route, Garcia Route(+Sato & Melvin and their subroutes)
Its not that hard to get from here to Free-Roam, some more progression in Sato / Melvin Route will do the trick.

Rest of the saves are a mixed bag, with everything from Kinky Kittens Route, To Family Route, to other random stuff....
There is properly also a few saves from the devs. that followed the patch release.(check route names in the main menu when pressing continue)

Should be enough to get anybody started !
Have fun :coffee:
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Zellemate

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Oh how I wish I could relive this game for the first time again
Replaying it after every update doesn't hit the same unfortunately

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I absolutely loved this game, do you guys know if the developers are planning on creating a new game or something? Definitely wanna keep an eye on them from now on.

Reactions: knjast

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
I absolutely loved this game, do you guys know if the developers are planning on creating a new game or something? Definitely wanna keep an eye on them from now on.
Multiple games, in fact! You're welcome to support Heaven Studios on Patreon so that they can increase the staff and do animations and hire voice actresses.

Reactions: Mayra

Jorah

Dec 13, 2017
Does anybody know how to trigger the weekend events in melvin's route after ayame tittyfuck scene?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I am a bit confused after reading some of the last pages and what appears if you search True Route. True route is the "purity" route yes? It does not require multiple play-throughs to obtain or am I wrong?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am a bit confused after reading some of the last pages and what appears if you search True Route. True route is the "purity" route yes? It does not require multiple play-throughs to obtain or am I wrong?
True Route or Purity Route which its also called ingame - You can get in from the 1st playthrough.
- Happens via Family Route.
- You get 2 chances to opt into it via Family Route.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Will there more romantic content in the future? Like, yes we are cheating on the husband and all that but for example the route with the husband's work partner felt good in the sence there was something more than lust and such.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will there more romantic content in the future? Like, yes we are cheating on the husband and all that but for example the route with the husband's work partner felt good in the sence there was something more than lust and such.
The incentive rewards would be my best guess ->
- There is a more happy route with Jack planned.
- Chance for some of the other followup routes could some of that - Though I do actually not know what is planned in them.

Reactions: M42JJ

Aspira

Dec 10, 2017
I have a problem when I open the game it say unable to find vl gothic font any helpers?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to move your saves from 6b to 7b ?

If not it will be a real pain in the ass to get back to the same variable value's
and quest stages I had.

I tried just copying the Diary over ( which in 6b appears to be where all my saves are ) but that brought up and error.

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
So idk if this has been let known or what not but does anyone know a work around when you can hang out with Robert on the weekends and you choose "Let him choose" after their spa massage day, the guy walks over to you about the modeling gig but i always get a black screen afterwards. Do i have to do a specific scene before that point?

Reactions: Galentein

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
So idk if this has been let known or what not but does anyone know a work around when you can hang out with Robert on the weekends and you choose "Let him choose" after their spa massage day, the guy walks over to you about the modeling gig but i always get a black screen afterwards. Do i have to do a specific scene before that point?
So aftergoing to their discord, i discovered they have a temporary fix in their #bugreport room to fix not only this bug but the Hobo Bug as well after the exhibition #4, I believe it also has 2 other fixes not sure if others have come across but its on there if people are having Black Screens

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the Fallen status, I've reached 0 morality, Whispers in the Dark on Sato's route, A Plus Student on Melvin's, done Nurse's and Garcia's until possible so you can still play the others. Also I've tried to do as much as the free roam events as possible, I have right now 30 Vaginal exp, and still no Fallen. Is there a condition I have to meet?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So aftergoing to their discord, i discovered they have a temporary fix in their #bugreport room to fix not only this bug but the Hobo Bug as well after the exhibition #4, I believe it also has 2 other fixes not sure if others have come across but its on there if people are having Black Screens
The bug fix is uploaded here on F95 a few pages back :coffee:

I'm having trouble getting the Fallen status, I've reached 0 morality, Whispers in the Dark on Sato's route, A Plus Student on Melvin's, done Nurse's and Garcia's until possible so you can still play the others. Also I've tried to do as much as the free roam events as possible, I have right now 30 Vaginal exp, and still no Fallen. Is there a condition I have to meet?
Fallen state triggers automatic when reaching a certain point in either: Melvin, Sato or Pub mistress Route.
Just keep playing one of those routes.

I have a problem when I open the game it say unable to find vl gothic font any helpers?
Download ->

Is there a way to move your saves from 6b to 7b ?

If not it will be a real pain in the ass to get back to the same variable value's
and quest stages I had.

I tried just copying the Diary over ( which in 6b appears to be where all my saves are ) but that brought up and error.
No this patch had excessive script changes that made the saves unusable.
- Use the attached saves here if you want to have a helping hand.
Save #15 = day 15 to skip ahead a bit, else look through the saves to see if you can find a route you wanna play that is in progress.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes