laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
Yes hi, I was just wondering. Is the newest update likely to be leaked on here within the next few days? It's just I'm considering pledging for it, but I'm kinda tight money wise at the moment, and I'd rather not spend the money this time if it'll show up here sometime soon..
theres a update thread on "game request"already, go there and put the "+1", then wait. But I encourage you to pledge, if you can

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea im not sure which tier you can get the new updated version but they have a 1$ tier and a 5$ tier which is not breakin the bank especially since you can cancel your membership at any time. More people should support these guys not only do they have the best quality and are very consistent with patches but in my opinion Fleeting Iris is 1 of the top 3 hentai games out there. All these amazing patches wouldn't be possible without the support of the community and I really wanna see the Robert Trust patch be implemented so SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT! haha. Who is everybody's favorite Ayame fuck buddy? I like Scott he is a scumbag but he keeps real wit her the whole time in the hospital route. Plus I love her lingerie in the Nurse route as well.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
Yea im not sure which tier you can get the new updated version but they have a 1$ tier and a 5$ tier which is not breakin the bank especially since you can cancel your membership at any time. More people should support these guys not only do they have the best quality and are very consistent with patches but in my opinion Fleeting Iris is 1 of the top 3 hentai games out there. All these amazing patches wouldn't be possible without the support of the community and I really wanna see the Robert Trust patch be implemented so SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT! haha. Who is everybody's favorite Ayame fuck buddy? I like Scott he is a scumbag but he keeps real wit her the whole time in the hospital route. Plus I love her lingerie in the Nurse route as well.
To get the game its a 10 $ tier, in my country right now its a little too much. But im not complaining, the qualitity of the game justify the price, and to be fair, could be a lot more. When I can, i will pledge! this is probably one of the best H games ever made :D

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Who is that blonde in the picture tho? Is it officer Chloie? Oh and I was wondering about that character you meet briefly when you into the slums Briggs I think his name was? Does anybody know anything about what role he is supposed to play or what he was supposed to play originally? Maybe he is a character that will appear in the future games in this series. Anyway im suped that 1.07b has finally dropped but is there seriously gonna be another patch next week? If thats the case these guys from heaven studios are friggin amazing!
The blond character is a character from their side project

Still in very early stages of development.

As far as I know from what Starke told me, Biggs will be a major character in the second and fourth games. He could only be I mean, he has a badass theme song.

Starke told me that a patch coming out this week depends on how he reacts to his second Covid shot. Minor symptoms = patch. Harsh symptoms = don't hold your breath.

Maurice. Wish he had more scenes because that gyaru Ayame was so bloody sexy (one in my avatar).

My least favorite is Sato but it's one of my favorite routes story wise. Burn it down.

I'm mostly excited for the Jack solo route if it does come out, I have a feeling it might be my number 1.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I try not to post to much from the new game Journey Abroad which Heavenstudios is making.
(since it don't belong in this thread)..... But since Ayame will have a small role in the game and her model is finished I thought I would share it - Enjoy!
Ayame.png

Aug 28, 2018
I try not to post to much from the new game Journey Abroad which Heavenstudios is making.
(since it don't belong in this thread)..... But since Ayame will have a small role in the game and her model is finished I thought I would share it - Enjoy!
Gotta say i really prefer the Fleeting Iris artstyle though, this one isnt really my cup of tea.
Was wondering will there be any girls with small/medium sized boobs in the new game?

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Gotta say i really prefer the Fleeting Iris artstyle though, this one isnt really my cup of tea.
Was wondering will there be any girls with small/medium sized boobs in the new game?
Medium... yes
Small...probably
flat... I don't think Scarlet Ann can draw flat chested women :ROFLMAO: (jk, most likely not)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Small ..... yeahh don't count on it really! :unsure:
For medium I think Ayame + Scarlett(red head) + Amber(blonde with glasses) is as close to medium as you will get.
Reference

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
the design is good but the face seem abit off. Seem not like Ayame haha
She definitely is recognizable, and having slight differences is expected, since it is a different artist's version. Not to mention that even in the current game Ayame differs a lot from the early days to the newest content, the art style has evolved a lot and imo the difference there is much bigger than with Scarlett Ann's version.
I like them all, btw, Ayame is just that adorable.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
How many games's Scarlet Ann is working on right now? Guess its a group and not a single person.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
How many games's Scarlet Ann is working on right now? Guess its a group and not a single person.
Yeah. Most likely.
Probably there was a original Scarlet Ann, and then he/she had some pupils who draw the same way, and they all work under the same name....
Probably the OG Scarlet Ann was never a person to begin with... just like Shakespeare...
:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Iramis

df223

Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1329340
pathetic, you think you can lure us again? i got banned on UMLF on 2015 for you damn game because even back then i know it was a scam, 6 year later this game has no reached the end and is making another one with the same model

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
You know after thinking about it, I kinda wish I had a Andriana more branch focus. I mean it did feel like she was into Ayame, but once the Garcia's path starts, it feels like she just plays backup for Dan, while being more interested in Robert. Shame really, I kinda want to corrupt her more into girl love, lol. I'll admit I haven't explored everything about the game only three paths so far, is there anything in particular that's girl in girl? Not that I'm against the guys, just looking for something different at the same time.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes