Nov 17, 2020
Just reached fallen status after Trevor's scene in Sato's route. I've then went to walk outside of the bedroom and the cosplay event has started. Once I return and go to get changed upstairs I've received a black screen. Any idea on how to solve this?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Just reached fallen status after Trevor's scene in Sato's route. I've then went to walk outside of the bedroom and the cosplay event has started. Once I return and go to get changed upstairs I've received a black screen. Any idea on how to solve this?
Waiting for the next patch mate. It's been reported. I think someone in this thread figured out how to circumvent that but I don't remember why.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Oh ok :censored: I should have known...
and would you luckily know if there is a sequel to the public park event?
The molester tells her that he will be in the bathroom every night at 11 p.m. and..... ???
That's already in the latest version of the game mate. Must be in Fallen route if memory serves me right. Just keep in mind the Steam version is not the latest version in case that's what you're playing. Not sure either if you have to start that by interacting with Robert on the couch but I think you do.

Reactions: Zellemate

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
In one of the previews Ayame sees the hobo pissing, and pretty sure she is doing "things" with him, shortly after.
- That said there is some story that matches the previews for this specific hobo that explains why he is not completely disgusting "yet" anyway.

Here is a bit of a closeup for that hobo. He is not really that clean is he ? wearing a nasty rag and he is also dirty + not shaved for some time....
I don't really see him as neither good looking nor ripped. He have a normal build and a fucking huge penis!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But no there won't be any smegma or really disgusting things like that visible anyway. Story / dialogue there "might" be something.

Remember there will be other hobo's then just this one shown at the moment.
she already had sex with dog , but smegma is disgusting ...LOL
i think the purpose of hobos and homeless guys is to have dirty scenes .
imo theres no difference between this scene and other scenes when we have a clean homeless guy with normal clean sex scene .

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
she already had sex with dog , but smegma is disgusting ...LOL
i think the purpose of hobos and homeless guys is to have dirty scenes .
imo theres no difference between this scene and other scenes when we have a clean homeless guy with normal clean sex scene .
Sex with the dog is avoidable to the point you need to get a DLC though. Even so I think you and I have very different definitions of "clean". Have you looked at the pictures Zellemate posted above? Scruffy beard, pasty untidy hair, tore up clothes and dirt stains all over is anything but "clean" to me.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Sex with the dog is avoidable to the point you need to get a DLC though. Even so I think you and I have very different definitions of "clean". Have you looked at the pictures Zellemate posted above? Scruffy beard, pasty untidy hair, tore up clothes and dirt stains all over is anything but "clean" to me.
homeless guys is one of my fav and i've played a lot of games that had scene or scenes with homeless guys .
you cant consider this scene as a homeless guy at all ,from what i see in these pics, this scene is nowhere near of homeless guy standards :sneaky:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
homeless guys is one of my fav and i've played a lot of games that had scene or scenes with homeless guys .
you cant consider this scene as a homeless guy at all ,from what i see in these pics, this scene is nowhere near of homeless guy standards :sneaky:
YOUR standards.

Reactions: knjast

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
i didnt make those games , so thats not my standards . its a global standards :sneaky:
maybe you should check more games with homeless guy to understand what im talking about .
Not even sure if serious right now but do post pictures to show the "global standards".

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That's already in the latest version of the game mate. Must be in Fallen route if memory serves me right. Just keep in mind the Steam version is not the latest version in case that's what you're playing. Not sure either if you have to start that by interacting with Robert on the couch but I think you do.
I am currently playing on version 1.06b of f95zone.
I guess I will see...

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
Has it been explained why so many routes have to lock you out of free roam? I would imagine that at least half of those that do can be unlocked, especially ones that are open almost until the ending.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Has it been explained why so many routes have to lock you out of free roam? I would imagine that at least half of those that do can be unlocked, especially ones that are open almost until the ending.
Yes, plenty of times. To make sense story wise. Most routes are possible during free roam. Family, Clarke and Garcias are literally the only three out of dozens that you can't free roam.

Okay, 5 examples that I assume you sugar picked. How are those dirtier whatsoever? Other than one of those guys (the third) they're just uglier.

The first one is a combination of fat and bulky as hell. He's the most jacked hobo I've ever seen. He's not even "dirty" just sweaty. Balding as well but that's hardly the sign of being a hobo. He's been getting way above his calories per day which is impressive for someone that doesn't have a job and depends on the kindness of strangers.

The second one (same artist as the first) is just old. He's not even out of shape, he has above average build with some gut. He's just old and drawn poorly/ugly. Also a lot of hair, I guess? Not a single dirt stain on him.

The third guy the background helps and his clothes are considerably dirty but not a lot dirtier than the hobo in Fleeting Iris. Also just old and ugly and also the same artist.

Fourth one, same artist, same shit. They're just ugly.

Fifth one and the only one not from the same artist so I guess you had a hard time finding your "global standards" there buddy? Again, not even dirty just hairy and ugly.

What you want is not "a hobo", what you want is the ugly bastard fetish but completely disfigured to where they don't even look human. That is your fetish and that is your standard for a hobo but this dev chose to not draw homunculus. You can either accept it and play the game or not accept it and go play something else but don't try to shove your standards down other people's throats. That's like complaining that a game has pregnancy or lack of pregnancy. It's the dev decision to do so, if you want something else you can always develop your own game.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
as i said theres so many other games .
check tommie wanna get married , nymphomania paradox , kokoto is a little different and so many other japanese game , manga and anime i cant remember their names . you just need to search and see the results .

even if u read hentai manga or watch hentai anime all homeless guys are ugly and dirty bastards .
so this is not only about game . thats why im saying its a global standards .

this is the purpose of homeless guys in adult games , anime , stories .so you are no going out there between homeless ppl to find brad pit and leonardo di caprio or a good looking guy .

as i expected the hardest thing in the world is having an argument with a fanboy .

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
as i said theres so many other games .
check tommie wanna get married , nymphomania paradox , kokoto is a little different and so many other japanese game , manga and anime i cant remember their names . you just need to search and see the results .

even if u read hentai manga or watch hentai anime all homeless guys are ugly and dirty bastards .
so this is not only about game . thats why im saying its a global standards .

this is the purpose of homeless guys in adult games , anime , stories .so you are no going out there between homeless ppl to find brad pit and leonardo di caprio or a good looking guy .

as i expected the hardest thing in the world is having an argument with a fanboy .
I get your point, homeless guy is usually a ugly bastard in the hentai game stereotype ( speaking of the screen you posted, i think Summer Shattering author/artist has really a kink for ugly bastards, even Masaru is freaking ugly in that game :ROFLMAO:).
That said, a guy doesn't need to be ugly to be a homeless. I guess the scenes will involve some bad smell/ dirty clothes / lack of showering, but i think it won't be as extreme as you think/hope/wish. I think you'll have to unlock events during Ayame corruption path, and those will escalate little by little. It would be a "side route", so to speak. But those are just my thoughts, i don't know how the story will unfold.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes