popober

Jun 9, 2017
I get why they did it, but ditching the teleport ring wholesale seems pretty lazy. This game is already a gigantic pain in the ass to navigate with the ring.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Cant find the release schedule anywhere. Does anyone have it?

It says that the teleport ring's gone, any option to make Ayane move faster?, like buying speed shoes or put some speed item in her room inside a box? maybe a gift from her husband.
There should be an option to change her movement speed, as well as an "always run" switch.

I get why they did it, but ditching the teleport ring wholesale seems pretty lazy. This game is already a gigantic pain in the ass to navigate with the ring.
Why don't you unlock/use the car? ;)

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Is there any proper guide/walkthrough for this game? I am unable to understand the flow chart, so any help is appreciated.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I got stuck on this road exploring, cant get off and my auto save is right on the road. Any way out of this?? My last save was at the start of the game
1621071602420.png

Zephiron

Apr 7, 2020
i downloaded the new version but when i try to see the bestiality scenes in the recollection room the game says it's DLC only. is there something i need to unlock it like an extra archive over the base game folder or a can i unlock it ingame?

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I get why they removed the ring teleport. Using it would prevent you to make triggers like, outside the house, then would break the game.

For those complaining about the movement speed, there's an adjustment in the system option for that. It can go to lightning speed so you can't really complain on that.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I got stuck on this road exploring, cant get off and my auto save is right on the road. Any way out of this?? My last save was at the start of the game
View attachment 1195822
Bug already reported on discord - Thanks.
You properly need to load an old save.

Please one save,old saves do not work.
Old saves work fine here at my end - Try saves attached below:

I would like to know this as well.
Nope - No voices yet.

i downloaded the new version but when i try to see the bestiality scenes in the recollection room the game says it's DLC only. is there something i need to unlock it like an extra archive over the base game folder or a can i unlock it ingame?

HF.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes