LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Kagura Games have been working on the translation and making it "steam friendly" since Fleeting Iris hit version 1.0
So no it won't have all DLC's or even up to patch 1.05 - How could it? It will to Starke's own comment release in the form of version 1.01 - Meaning the normal patreon version have more content for now.

However there is a plan when Fleeting Iris is totally complete and the team moves on to the next game, that Kagura Games will make a patch to get it updated to the newest content at that point.
cool, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
nah never seen that here. Believe you but Steam is also slow as heck for me.
Fair point! Well there are several other download option when it do get released like Siriusblack already mentioned -> FAKKU, Mangagamers, Kagura's own storesite.
Or else download it via here "leaked" where there are typical a handfuld of viable download links provided.

Reactions: Why are you gae?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Ta for the info. It was a Constructive response.
You're welcome. You were quite right in your post to be honest, Steam is a must for every developer, it's too big to be skipped. Nor Epic nor big companies e-stores ( Ubisoft, Activision, Rockstar) can rival it. It also takes a big chunk of the incomes as far as i know.

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
Could anyone help me with a walkthrough?
The link goes nowhere, or at least there is nothing to click where it leads.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Could anyone help me with a walkthrough?
The link goes nowhere, or at least there is nothing to click where it leads.
The walkthrough is being remade - and will be available via our homepage a bit later!
For now I would recommend to use the Guide - And if you have any questions ask them here!

if this game have voice acting or not?
Not yet.

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
The walkthrough is being remade - and will be available via our homepage a bit later!
For now I would recommend to use the Guide - And if you have any questions ask them here!

Not yet.
Thank you very much for the reply.
I played around for a few hours and looked at a a couple of the scenes in the gallery. The work you've done is fantastic.

Reactions: undefiniert

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I Downloaded this game back when it was in it's early stages, played it for a bit and remembered that I was intrigued by it and thought it could go places....I came back to it yesterday played the latest version and WOW....I must say, What a great deal better....Couldn't stop for hours.

Reactions: Zellemate

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Is there any difference between the Kagura Version and the one posted here?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes