Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So when and how exactly do you get the waiter scene at Las Noches?
1. First time you go there is very early game, here you approach Robert on the sofa and ask him to go to the restaurant.​
2. Next time is much later, when Ayame have reached fallen state - Approach Robert and ask him to go there again.​
- Robert events on the sofa are only active in weekends.
- Fallen state happens late game in Melvin & Sato route(incluing some subroutes) - You will get a notification when you have reached it on the screen.

darkskykuma

Jun 20, 2018
Ummm, srry if i'm wrong guys but, how can i unlock the bestiality, babysitter scenes cuz when i try a 'DLC only' message pop up. Otherwise when the dlc's will be out?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I was checking out older podcasts where Starke promised to release CG that were rejected /remade from last patch so we can see what he means by quality. But i think he forgot to release them Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes! Fleeting Iris IF is out via our homepage for free.
Go to our homepage for download and check it out ->

Right now Fleeting Iris IF have an alternative small story you can play(bestiality) + a couple of alternative scenes from the original game in higher resolution and with tanline variations.
- Remember to interact with "Ayame" model ingame and select tanlines, pubes & x-ray.

More is planned for Fleeting Iris IF down the line!

Any and all feedback is welcome - Have fun checking it out.

ApolloJusticeX

Mar 29, 2018
I'm experiencing the same thing as the person above me. When I try to play Fleeting Iris IF the game crashes immediately. Thing is though, it wasn't like this when I first launched the game it only happened after I put on fullscreen mode. Now everytime I launch the game it immediately crashes so I have no idea how to turn it back to windowed mode. I even tried to delete the game and redownload it but now it automatically opens in fullscreen mode from the start.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A quickfix for making Fleeting Iris IF work:
1. Lunch normal version of Fleeting Iris - Press F1, unclick full screen with mouse.​
2. Lunch Fleeting Iris FI.​
Done enjoy

There are some bugs because of this new script FI IF is using, and fixes will be applied later on.
This is the first version of the side project.

Reactions: phantomz

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
is there any way to play this with mouse controls? This one is probably the best game i've ever played so far but being stuck to keyboard really sucks :/

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So are updates to the main game done? I'm assuming future dlc will be applied to IF.
The team have already moved on to the next patch "the beach patch" - So no, plan is to have bestiality content + shota content and perhaps Christmas & halloween patch on Fleeting Iris If. Rest will be in the normal game.

Regarding the next patch - Starke talked about this the last podcast episode - Plan is to release an update each month over 3 months period(this is a big patch). And of cause more patches will come after that.

is there any way to play this with mouse controls? This one is probably the best game i've ever played so far but being stuck to keyboard really sucks :/
The quick answer is no.
But from a development point it is possible to add mouse support - Likely it will never happen however.
Is it possible to add it yourself somehow ? possible, let me know how that goes :coffee:

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
The team have already moved on to the next patch "the beach patch" - So no, plan is to have bestiality content + shota content and perhaps Christmas & halloween patch on Fleeting Iris If. Rest will be in the normal game.

Regarding the next patch - Starke talked about this the last podcast episode - Plan is to release an update each month over 3 months period(this is a big patch). And of cause more patches will come after that.

The quick answer is no.
But from a development point it is possible to add mouse support - Likely it will never happen however.
Is it possible to add it yourself somehow ? possible, let me know how that goes :coffee:
oh well, even if there is a way i have no clue on how, i'm not good at this kind of stuff. but thanks for reply!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
oh well, even if there is a way i have no clue on how, i'm not good at this kind of stuff. but thanks for reply!
Yeah fair enough - It's not easy either, and lets say the team wanted to add something like mouse support, rest of the development will suffer and content will be delayed - Where my guess would be from a patreon perspective that it would be a big no go.

Remember this game is 6 years old, build on RPGmaker VX ACE, and most other RPGmaker games this old don't have mouse support either(some properly do ofc but not all).
RPGmaker MV however which is newer is and more commonly used in new games today do typical have mouse support.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Yeah fair enough - It's not easy either, and lets say the team wanted to add something like mouse support, rest of the development will suffer and content will be delayed - Where my guess would be from a patreon perspective that it would be a big no go.

Remember this game is 6 years old, build on RPGmaker VX ACE, and most other RPGmaker games this old don't have mouse support either(some properly do ofc but not all).
RPGmaker MV however which is newer is and more commonly used in new games today do typical have mouse support.
i see, thank you for the reply and explanation man! Hell i would still keep playing this even if i had to use my elbows to push on buttons, cause its that good. Oh, that reminds me, why i haven't rated it already.

Keep up the good work, and as soon as i fix my financial status, i'll join you guys on patreon and show my support.

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes