Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
I have a question about the final patch:

When the final patch comes out, the steam version will get the update (I own the steam version) but the final patch on steam will include the DLCs Bestiality and Shota or not? :unsure:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I have a question about the final patch:

When the final patch comes out, the steam version will get the update (I own the steam version) but the final patch on steam will include the DLCs Bestiality and Shota or not? :unsure:
Probably not, you have to download those from their website. Wish the team or someone else will merge the two things, but it will require a LOT of time, since base game and IF have two different resolutions :cry:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I don't really understand why this game receives so many fake reviews. People who never posted in this discussion, or even in the forum, leaving 1 star reviews without few to no knowledge of the game. People probably have too much time to spare, or just hate Starke and the team for whatever reason.

Well, haters and lovers, wish you all a good Easter weekend :coffee:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
That's what you get in a forum that allows users with accounts 1 day old with "resentful" in the nickname and zero posts to review threads. As if the review scores of this forum weren't already a joke where some games have bad reviews instantly removed by mods.

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, I cant get the scenes for the gym. I am fallen, 0 Morality and progressed far into Melvin route. I also have the gym quest and completed it but cant get the scenes for yoga OR swim. Can someone help?

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Guys, I cant get the scenes for the gym. I am fallen, 0 Morality and progressed far into Melvin route. I also have the gym quest and completed it but cant get the scenes for yoga OR swim. Can someone help?
Try going to yoga class 5 times after first CG scene go to swimming class 5 times after first CG scene go to yoga class then finish all scenes by repeating and continue swimming scene

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Gotta remember who your dealing with here.
1. They do have way to much time on their hands.
2. Some people hate NTR and cheating so much that they will literally go out of their way to leave a bad review just for that.
3. If the dev doesnt make the game exactly how they want they are offended.
4.( And perhaps the biggest problem on this site) These people are 90% emotion and 10% logic or maybe even less.
HAHA just like you not supposed to bring your personal issues to the workplace these people should stop bringing their personal issues to an H-game forum.
That is all! Happy Easter to you and to those that celebrate it.

Reactions: Zellemate

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
1. Free roam to unlock the gym
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.
That's what you get in a forum that allows users with accounts 1 day old with "resentful" in the nickname and zero posts to review threads. As if the review scores of this forum weren't already a joke where some games have bad reviews instantly removed by mods.
Appreciate it!

Reactions: Zellemate

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
So i haven't finished all the routes yet, but is there a way for ayame to change clothes at will?, like i wanna free roam in the shiranui outfit or in the office one or change the hairstyle to ponytail, one might think that after the fallen state she can wear whatever she wants right?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

AyamineRin

Feb 19, 2022
So i haven't finished all the routes yet, but is there a way for ayame to change clothes at will?, like i wanna free roam in the shiranui outfit or in the office one or change the hairstyle to ponytale, one might think that after the fallen state she can wear whatever she wants right?
very agree!i love the cosplay content,and in the game,ayame fantasizes about going to melvin's office in shiranui outfit

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
very agree!i love the cosplay content,and in the game,ayame fantasizes about going to melvin's office in shiranui outfit
Yeah, also her picture at the menu doesn't change with her, that was a bit of a turnoff, like in other games the more the girl fallsthe more slutty she looks like with heart shaped eyes or erect nipples, but ayame remains the same even after she has fucked half the town

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
You can't change the costume cause they can't reflect the outfit in the following scenes ( it would be strange if Ayame goes there in Mai outfit and than change back to her original outfit in the scene :p)

Yeah, also her picture at the menu doesn't change with her, that was a bit of a turnoff, like in other games the more the girl fallsthe more slutty she looks like with heart shaped eyes or erect nipples, but ayame remains the same even after she has fucked half the town
I'm sure her portrait changes when you look into the status ( at least fallen state will change her). Changing her bust in the main manu isn't a bad idea either, but i think they lack the base outfit variations for that. This is actually a nice question for the next podcast, i'll try to pass it to Starke!

AyamineRin

Feb 19, 2022
You can't change the costume cause they can't reflect the outfit in the following scenes ( it would be strange if Ayame goes there in Mai outfit and than change back to her original outfit in the scene :p)
I know it's a huge work if ayame is allowed to unlock CG in any costume。so it's only my hope,but I want more cosplay content,like Chunli's follow-up,cosplay events have a new storyline with kasumi'costume or other sexy costume,that will be fantastic。If you can get in touch with the producers can you tell them that as well,Best thanks!

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
I know it's a huge work if ayame is allowed to unlock CG in any costume。so it's only my hope,but I want more cosplay content,like Chunli's follow-up,cosplay events have a new storyline with kasumi'costume or other sexy costume,that will be fantastic。If you can get in touch with the producers can you tell them that as well,Best thanks!
Also, to be able to change outfits at will can make the mirror have some actual use, you know other than showing the same image of her over and over again

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022

I'm sure her portrait changes when you look into the status ( at least fallen state will change her). Changing her bust in the main manu isn't a bad idea either, but i think they lack the base outfit variations for that. This is actually a nice question for the next podcast, i'll try to pass it to Starke!
Yeah, the status, i get that is an interesting idea but for me at least was poorly executed, like you can't interact with it at all, don't track number of men she has slept with and such, i would have prefered the old rpgm system where is a list of her sexual experiences and the picture of her to go in the main menu, but maybe thats just me, hope in the final release they make some changes.
Also the relationships thing, i dont't understand it, it doesn't reflect reality so i opened it like twice, never opened it again

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Also, to be able to change outfits at will can make the mirror have some actual use, you know other than showing the same image of her over and over again
The mirror stuff is actually a fan request(paid for) and actually my request. That's the main reason there even is a mirror option.
- The actually point of the mirror was of cause to have a mirror everywhere where Ayame changes clothes.
- Home, bar, hospital, kinky kittens, and so on. To actually see how awesome she looks from top to toe with all the outfits.
- The reason why its implemented the way it is, and perhaps even lacking, is the time used on this is huge..... so yeah both more $ was needed for that to come true and most impotently.... time!

To actually change clothes at will is on another dimension all together - If the game was 1 hour long then perhaps it would be viable. But the size of this game is on another level, and to actually make that work is just way to time consuming.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes