EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, the status, i get that is an interesting idea but for me at least was poorly executed, like you can't interact with it at all, don't track number of men she has slept with and such, i would have prefered the old rpgm system where is a list of her sexual experiences and the picture of her to go in the main menu, but maybe thats just me, hope in the final release they make some changes.
Also the relationships thing, i dont't understand it, it doesn't reflect reality so i opened it like twice, never opened it again
The relationship stats does change, after you finish certain scenes for Ayame. But I agree, it barely affects the endings and routes. IMO its probably not necessary for this game, besides looking nice.

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
The mirror stuff is actually a fan request(paid for) and actually my request. That's the main reason there even is a mirror option.
- The actually point of the mirror was of cause to have a mirror everywhere where Ayame changes clothes.
- Home, bar, hospital, kinky kittens, and so on. To actually see how awesome she looks from top to toe with all the outfits.
- The reason why its implemented the way it is, and perhaps even lacking, is the time used on this is huge..... so yeah both more $ was needed for that to come true and most impotently.... time!

To actually change clothes at will is on another dimension all together - If the game was 1 hour long then perhaps it would be viable. But the size of this game is on another level, and to actually make that work is just way to time consuming.
Granted, this game is massive, i've been playing it for days and still missing 5 endings, and i haven't even touched the halloween or the bestiality stuff, so i can concede on the whole not able to choose the outfits at will, let's just hope that they go with your idea and put a mirror in key locations for enjoyment when they release the final ver.
Also shouldn't incest be added to the tags of the game or is that spoiler?
And to finalyze, the last 2 voyeur scenes never update in the recollection room even though i already triggered them why is that?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Granted, this game is massive, i've been playing it for days and still missing 5 endings, and i haven't even touched the halloween or the bestiality stuff, so i can concede on the whole not able to choose the outfits at will, let's just hope that they go with your idea and put a mirror in key locations for enjoyment when they release the final ver.
Also shouldn't incest be added to the tags of the game or is that spoiler?
And to finalyze, the last 2 voyeur scenes never update in the recollection room even though i already triggered them why is that?
There is actually no incest in the game itself, but there is some hints of incest in the Office route towards the very end.
- Sounds like a bug regarding the recollection room, will mention that in the bug channel on discord so the team can check it.

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
There is actually no incest in the game itself, but there is some hints of incest in the Office route towards the very end.
- Sounds like a bug regarding the recollection room, will mention that in the bug channel on discord so the team can check it.
O yeah it did send me an error pop up during the voyeur event something about eve smile not found, maybe that is why they don't show, forgot to screencap it srry

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
what routes can be combined in one passage by a complete slut? please tell me the ideal route of the lustful?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i want to play this game also with the DLC. where do i put it ?
Bestiality DLC is a standalone story - you play it as it is. Rest of DLC content is already implemented in the game.

what routes can be combined in one passage by a complete slut? please tell me the ideal route of the lustful?
Melvin / Sato routes are those who can lead to most content and most endings.
- You can mix those routes with Hospital route, Pub Mistress route, Kinky Kittens route & Office route.
- Remember some routes do lock near the end - And office route do lock when you start it.
- Here is a overview map for you:
Route Overview.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jozzi
Sep 7, 2021
Bestiality DLC is a standalone story - you play it as it is. Rest of DLC content is already implemented in the game.

- You can mix those routes with Hospital route, Pub Mistress route, Kinky Kittens route & Office route.
- Remember some routes do luck near the end - And office route lock do lock when you start it.
View attachment 1772466
so for example halloween DLC is in the game already ?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ok so i will see these scenes im main game. so no need to play them in the DLC?
Yes will 100% recommend to see them in the main game first.
- One is with Melvin that you will see from his route, the other is from the Garcias route with Dan.
(Garcias is a route that locks, meaning if you play that route you can not check free-roam content out)

So my recommendations is to play Garcias route after your first play-through(its the games swinger route).

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

- Remember some routes do lock near the end - And office route do lock when you start it.
View attachment 1772466
This explains why I didn't like this game. My route was, "no to Melvin, no to Sato, for some reason the Garcias stopped after one dinner, no to FIL, the end? This game sucks balls".

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This explains why I didn't like this game. My route was, "no to Melvin, no to Sato, for some reason the Garcias stopped after one dinner, no to FIL, the end? This game sucks balls".
This is a big game - If you play 10% of the game and then think its fair to judge the game and say "this game sucks balls" - That's on you. It's also still in development, so official guides are not out yet to help to address this.
- In the meantime you have a big guide on F95 linked on the first page of this thread(and also available on discord).
- Not to mention myself as a "supporter" is pretty active both here and on discord to address all questions or help with whatever is needed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
This is a big game - If you play 10% of the game and then think its fair to judge the game and say "this game sucks balls" - That's on you. It's also still in development, so official guides are not out yet to help to address this.
- In the meantime you have a big guide on F95 linked on the first page of this thread(and also available on discord).
- Not to mention myself as a "supporter" is pretty active both here and on discord to address all questions or help with whatever is needed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if It makes you feel better I think your game is amazing. Still trying to figure how to make her do expourse " walking around naked"

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
I'm a bit confused - how complete is the game so far and what content is still left? I had assumed that the game was pretty much complete and the only thing left was some DLC content but that's not the case?

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
I'm a bit confused - how complete is the game so far and what content is still left? I had assumed that the game was pretty much complete and the only thing left was some DLC content but that's not the case?
Well, in game it says that at least two endings are still missing, a bbc one and one with the lifeguard and several ministories like the second part of the halloween or the christmas so it's gonna take a while i guess

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
How to start photoshoot event? On weekenda i dont get any options while talking to fiance. Im currently on sato route just finished dildo in the 7/11 store event. Anybody?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes