Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Podcast live ->

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
could anyone hare share save from alansya chronicles on the block of sato route pls after the dildo in the work clothes pls

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
There is a gallery which shows all scenes. Talk to the guy in the left bottom of the gallery to unlock all.
Since this is a very specific save you are asking for, I doubt a lot of people will have it now, especially since older saves might not be compatible.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Kinda curious the frequency games update, did anyone know? Kinda hope not too long I wanna see next update.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
is there any way have the game in full screen,it is hard to play the game in a small window on my monitor, the background is distracting. I have tried F4 it does not work.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there any way have the game in full screen,it is hard to play the game in a small window on my monitor, the background is distracting. I have tried F4 it does not work.
F5 to full screen
F6 to change screen size

Kinda curious the frequency games update, did anyone know? Kinda hope not too long I wanna see next update.
The next update should arrive soon, Starke said beta test is this week.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can Iris become part of that gang in the alley or become so corrupt she is approached by the gang members at one point?.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes