bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
Guys, two questions how can I start the university route? I have went to university and had some dialogues with some students but after that I can`t continue on this route (I forgot what they say on this dialogues) and I can start the night club, but I don`t remember talking with the guy previously, it is some bug where allowed me to start this route at any time or wich point have I talked with the guy on the club?

Apr 16, 2022
Guys, two questions how can I start the university route? I have went to university and had some dialogues with some students but after that I can`t continue on this route (I forgot what they say on this dialogues) and I can start the night club, but I don`t remember talking with the guy previously, it is some bug where allowed me to start this route at any time or wich point have I talked with the guy on the club?
No such route.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The university has no route what I can say is the two important looking women you encounter there have scenes from free roaming at some point.

bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
The university has no route what I can say is the two important looking women you encounter there have scenes from free roaming at some point.
That´s a shame... I was really looking forward to a university route...
Do you known if they have plans to include later?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That´s a shame... I was really looking forward to a university route...
Do you known if they have plans to include later?
The next game in the series is Blood Lust with scheduled development start somewhere 2022 ->

1.png
You can check out the patreon page for further datails about future games ->

The two females you can talk to at the university is these two, its a small spoiler for the next upcoming game.

Last edited:

bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
The next game in the series is Blood Lust with scheduled development start somewhere 2022 ->

View attachment 1832327
You can check out the patreon page for further datails about future games ->

The two females you can talk to at the university is these two, its a small spoiler for the next upcoming game.
Wow that`s cool! I´ll be looking forward!!

Reactions: Zellemate

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
in the Heaven Studios (Hentai Studio) discord they mention that the Shota version is out, someone download it and share the link
1653704746016.png

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
in the Heaven Studios (Hentai Studio) discord they mention that the Shota version is out, someone download it and share the link
View attachment 1835319
Yeah 1.09 was released today, but that's different from the shota patch. There's still a lot of work to be done on that, I believe they said it could be done later in the summer. They also mentioned this 1.09 patch being the end of Fleeting Iris development for a while. I actually don't know if that applies to the shota patch though, since it's technically a separate download for now.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah 1.09 was released today, but that's different from the shota patch. There's still a lot of work to be done on that, I believe they said it could be done later in the summer. They also mentioned this 1.09 patch being the end of Fleeting Iris development for a while. I actually don't know if that applies to the shota patch though, since it's technically a separate download for now.
the shota version and the bestiality are separate from the game it would be good if these patches included it in a final version of Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris what interests me is the link of the shota game since according to the author it is in discord or in patron

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
the shota version and the bestiality are separate from the game it would be good if these patches included it in a final version of Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris what interests me is the link of the shota game since according to the author it is in discord or in patron
These things will never be in the main game ... ever.

It reduces the appeal and 'sell-ability' of the game overall. They made a beasties add-on, so I s'pose they've got some customers willing to get it, but I can pretty much guarantee that ain't the majority.

It totally doesn't matter anyway as the game is a route-type game where you restart the game and go a different route anyway.
So what's it matter if you restart using a seperate exe.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes