Apr 16, 2022
These things will never be in the main game ... ever.

It reduces the appeal and 'sell-ability' of the game overall. They made a beasties add-on, so I s'pose they've got some customers willing to get it, but I can pretty much guarantee that ain't the majority.

It totally doesn't matter anyway as the game is a route-type game where you restart the game and go a different route anyway.
So what's it matter if you restart using a seperate exe.
Wow, it's hard to be so wrong about something while sounding so right. There should be a word for it like wrongsplaining.

The author already expressed (via podcast) his wish to release a version with both the bestiality and shota patches included but he will have to share those via PM with the supporters. The reason why those are not in the original game is not about their "sell-ability" whatsoever as you could simply ignore those routes and not play them just like almost every other route in the game that has a subject you might dislike, but due to the fact that they are illegal in most countries and moreover, how they are banned by Patreon and could get the studios banned from the platform.

Reactions: ustar and Zellemate

AyamineRin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah 1.09 was released today, but that's different from the shota patch. There's still a lot of work to be done on that, I believe they said it could be done later in the summer. They also mentioned this 1.09 patch being the end of Fleeting Iris development for a while. I actually don't know if that applies to the shota patch though, since it's technically a separate download for now.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh!but it's still not update here

Reactions: avatarizky

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Wow, it's hard to be so wrong about something while sounding so right. There should be a word for it like wrongsplaining.

The author already expressed (via podcast) his wish to release a version with both the bestiality and shota patches included but he will have to share those via PM with the supporters. The reason why those are not in the original game is not about their "sell-ability" whatsoever as you could simply ignore those routes and not play them just like almost every other route in the game that has a subject you might dislike, but due to the fact that they are illegal in most countries and moreover, how they are banned by Patreon and could get the studios banned from the platform.
You just totally contradicted yourself in only a single paragraph dude.
How does it being illegal in certain places & being bannable offences in other places NOT constitute an impact on sell-ability?

Anyway ... 'will have a supporters only merged version' also means they won't be selling that thing at all, but it'd end up being the 'underground version' of the game. The public release on Steam will never include that stuff.
Though I s'pose, this being the pirate's section, that underground version could make it's way here.

Also ... no ... if there's any game on any store with a beasty tag, I'll skip it entirely. The only way I could ever consider it is if the game info specifically states that it has a configuration setting to fully disable such content so I never, ever come across it in any way. Because 'ignore route' is BS, since unless you're following a walkthrough, you don't KNOW in advance how to trigger which scenes, so you'll end up unknowingly hitting unwanted content.
It's the same with scat content for example. Some games have configs to disable that. And it's another one of those tags that's an instant 'click away' indicator for me.

OK, that's just me, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has their purchases influenced by the content tags, both positively and negatively.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just to set things straight....

1. Yes 1.09 was released Yesterday.
2. No shota patch is not released, its only around 1/3 finished.
3. Yes Starke do want to release a "complete edition" at some point with everything in it, but properly not for a while.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
so new 1.0.9 only about the bug fix, new map easier to find event, quest...right? cuz I downloaded it and running around for hrs, play few route and kinda the same xD

• Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just to set things straight....

1. Yes 1.09 was released Yesterday.
2. No shota patch is not released, its only around 1/3 finished.
3. Yes Starke do want to release a "complete edition" at some point with everything in it, but properly not for a while.
Could you share the final list of what content that is in v1.09? :)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Could you share the final list of what content that is in v1.09? :)
Remember all resources is changed over to the shota patch, so there ain't many new scenes in the update :coffee:

Changelog:
- Map changed completely, its now way smaller and easier to navigate
- Routes + scenes changed to reflect the new map
- Locations and scenes are now much more aesthetically pleasing
- Dialogue fixes and changes
- More/other QoL changes added
- Bug fixes
- Added more raidroading of some events/scenes(people were getting lost)

Scenes:
Added ending with the nude beach/BBC ending from the beach patch
Added 'ending' with the lifeguard from the beach patch
- Reworked old Livestream scene in Sato's route(1st of 3 in total)
- Improved chad scene in Kinky Kittens Route

Mechanics:
Fallen state have been overhauled, it now works in the same way as Free-Roam.
( You need to progress further in both Sato and Melvin up until some point to unlock it or just Melvin if you drop Sato)

Bugs:
Please report any bugs if you find them

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Remember all resources is changed over to the shota patch, so there ain't many new scenes in the update :coffee:

Changelog:
- Map changed completely, its now way smaller and easier to navigate
- Routes + scenes changed to reflect the new map
- Locations and scenes are now much more aesthetically pleasing
- Dialogue fixes and changes
- More/other QoL changes added
- Bug fixes
- Added more raidroading of some events/scenes(people were getting lost)

Scenes:
Added ending with the nude beach/BBC endning
Added 'ending' with the lifeguard
- Reworked old Livestream scene in Sato's route(1st of 3 in total)
- Improved chad scene in Kinky Kittens Route

Mechanics:
Fallen state have been overhauled, it now works in the same way as Free-Roam.
( You need to progress further in both Sato and Melvin up until some point to unlock it or just Melvin if you drop Sato)

Bugs:
Please report any bugs if you find them
Thank you Zelle 4 sharing the changelog! :)

Valeria Gomez

Dec 22, 2018
If by Voyeur route you mean the nude beach(beach patch) then yes!
There is also some voyeur content in the hobo route that already have a conclusion.
Hmmm, im not sure, i don't think it has something to do with the beach...... When i go to the gallery, in the ''Free Roam'' section, there are scenes named as ''The Voyeur Part I, Part II and Part III'' and they involve the characters of the second game. I've never played that route, i just saw it from the gallery, so i don't know if it is about the beach or not ‍♀

japanesehunter26

May 8, 2020
Hi, I downloaded this game that also have some saves along with it, but I dont see any saved games after opening it. Do I need to reach a certain part or anyone knows the fix? thx

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Hmmm, im not sure, i don't think it has something to do with the beach...... When i go to the gallery, in the ''Free Roam'' section, there are scenes named as ''The Voyeur Part I, Part II and Part III'' and they involve the characters of the second game. I've never played that route, i just saw it from the gallery, so i don't know if it is about the beach or not ‍♀
Did u already check the guide part, below of the game downloads ¿?, there's a bit to get an espóiler but maybe u can get the route u want to see
Screenshot_86.png

Reactions: Valeria Gomez
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes