Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hmmm, i didn't think of that Thanks, im going to check it out.
Its not a "route". Its under free-roam gallery because.... its free-roam scenes :coffee:
- If I remember correctly you need Fallen state before you can see them.
- The guide is not 100% complete for that, but the naming of the street where it take place and how it is unlocked is there.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Changelog?
Remember all resources is changed over to the shota patch, so there ain't many new scenes in the update :coffee:

Changelog:
- Map changed completely, its now way smaller and easier to navigate
- Routes + scenes changed to reflect the new map
- Locations and scenes are now much more aesthetically pleasing
- Dialogue fixes and changes
- More/other QoL changes added
- Bug fixes
- Added more raidroading of some events/scenes(people were getting lost)

Scenes:
Added ending with the nude beach/BBC ending from the beach patch
Added 'ending' with the lifeguard from the beach patch
- Reworked old Livestream scene in Sato's route(1st of 3 in total)
- Improved chad scene in Kinky Kittens Route

Mechanics:
Fallen state have been overhauled, it now works in the same way as Free-Roam.
( You need to progress further in both Sato and Melvin up until some point to unlock it or just Melvin if you drop Sato)

Bugs:
Please report any bugs if you find them

Reactions: Del.Mar

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
so... the game is 3.1GB and can't include the rpgvxace 180MB files ? and no link in the entire post? (except from search that i did).Bad packaging ...

Here is a link from creators patreon:

Reactions: frozenfeet

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
so... the game is 3.1GB and can't include the rpgvxace 180MB files ? and no link in the entire post? (except from search that i did).Bad packaging ...

this link dont function i cant play it

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this link dont function i cant play it
You need to download RPGmaker VX ACE and install it before you can play this game
->

1. Why would the creator add the RTP in the link?, every patreon know its needed.
2. F95 have a great Tutorial subpost when in need of help regarding RPGMAKER -> Here
3. Let me know what size you end up with after you have re-packaged it since you are so skilled :coffee:

Last edited:

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
I love this game so freaking much, but it is impossible to play this game on Android with the help of JoiPlay. The game force closes or bugs or some other shit...wish someone could make Android port. Why can't the game run properly on JoiPlay like other RPG games in F95 ??

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
You need to download RPGmaker VX ACE and install it before you can play this game
->

1. Why would the creator add the RTP in the link?, every patreon know its needed.
2. F95 have a great Tutorial subpost when in need of help regarding RPGMAKER -> Here
3. Let me know what size you end up with after you have re-packaged it since you are so skilled :coffee:
thanks

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes