Sep 27, 2017
Those games could be even more popular if they had animations though.
Not really.because having animations means that you are going to have a LOT LESS H scenes, there is no way around it. and people like to have more content over few but animated one. at least when it comes to VN and long rpg games. and yes you can have both but that takes money ONEONE1 one of the best selling (best for rpmaker rpg games) small companies just started using animations in their last few games(and before that was only still cg and still several still cg in the new ones) and they make a few millions for each game once a year. this game is made from a 3000$ usd patreon anda a few sales. so yes this game is not Samurai Vandalism but that game made 1M bucks in a few hours alone. and also the big names in H games dont use animations for the most part. since most people that would read a H VN also reads H mangas or CGs.
The only critique i have for this game is not being updated in kagura or steam. i bought the game and still have to pirate the updated version. but aside that this is in the top 5-10% best H RPGmaker games for sure. most H RPGmkaer games only have around 10-30 base cg this game has LOT more.

Last edited:
Reactions: animr75

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have an event guide in better resolution? You can't see anything because these small photos, and at 300% zoom, the photos are one big pixel for me: /

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Anyone have an event guide in better resolution? You can't see anything because these small photos, and at 300% zoom, the photos are one big pixel for me: /
have you tried downloading the guide image from the Mega link?

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Am I the only one who gets a shit tons of errors like missing graphics and so on?

EDIT: silly me, I had my external HD with rpgtool disconnected

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Remember all resources is changed over to the shota patch, so there ain't many new scenes in the update :coffee:

Changelog:
- Map changed completely, its now way smaller and easier to navigate
- Routes + scenes changed to reflect the new map
- Locations and scenes are now much more aesthetically pleasing
- Dialogue fixes and changes
- More/other QoL changes added
- Bug fixes
- Added more raidroading of some events/scenes(people were getting lost)

Scenes:
Added ending with the nude beach/BBC ending from the beach patch
Added 'ending' with the lifeguard from the beach patch
- Reworked old Livestream scene in Sato's route(1st of 3 in total)
- Improved chad scene in Kinky Kittens Route

Mechanics:
Fallen state have been overhauled, it now works in the same way as Free-Roam.
( You need to progress further in both Sato and Melvin up until some point to unlock it or just Melvin if you drop Sato)

Bugs:
Please report any bugs if you find them
Damn the chad scene is probably the best animated scene yet, just from how exaggerated and fluid the movements are. Also a clever easy win because a silhouette scene has no variants.

People not ready for the next game improvements, given what we're already seeing here.

Reactions: Zellemate

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Is that the only scene with sound?

And is the next game going to be in RPGMaker or something else?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes