Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
There's something I don't understand, even with the guide.
Before, when we told Sato "It's getting late (go home)", we could still get back in Sato's route, but not anymore?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There's something I don't understand, even with the guide.
Before, when we told Sato "It's getting late (go home)", we could still get back in Sato's route, but not anymore?
Sorry but no, thats not correct.
- If you went home instead of stayed and drank with Sato, that was how precisely you left his route. There was no coming back to Sato if you did that.
1.png

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Sorry but no, thats not correct.
- If you went home instead of stayed and drank with Sato, that was how precisely you left his route. There was no coming back to Sato if you did that.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation.
It's weird, I really thought I had already done Sato's route without Ayame getting drugged in an older version.
But it seems I was mistaken.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I have some questions regarding the guide.

First, why do some of the pictures in the guide has either Steam or Patreon logo?

Second, which version of the game is in this thread, Steam or Patreon?

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020
So, I have some questions regarding the guide.

First, why do some of the pictures in the guide has either Steam or Patreon logo?

Second, which version of the game is in this thread, Steam or Patreon?
As long as I know,
1st,.., on guide picture is a global walkthrough, so if you have the steam version you could use that guide, because I think in the steam version there is no latest update like on the Patreon.
2nd... on this thread is Patreon Version

Reactions: WinKid

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Podcast live ->

And a little teaser for the next game in development for those interested ->

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Podcast live ->

And a little teaser for the next game in development for those interested ->
Why oh why did that half shaved head ever become a thing. :cautious:
I'll never understand Gen-Z I s'pose.

Guess 'I'm getting too old for this sh*t' too now, though I guess even that line will mean little to anyone that hasn't been around long enough.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Guess 'I'm getting too old for this sh*t' too now, though I guess even that line will mean little to anyone that hasn't been around long enough.
Well its oki to have that opinion, and if I remember correctly she is your sister in the incest version.
However there are plenty of other characters to "fall for", you can check the top picture on the patreon page ->

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017

Google 'undercut', the Vikings came up with it, it had a resurgence from 1910-1940 and then fell off until increasing in popularity again in the 1980s. Hope that helps.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes