The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is that the only scene with sound?

And is the next game going to be in RPGMaker or something else?
Moving on to MV/MZ I would assume.
Finally the DEVs can get rid of that ancient VX Ace and all the limitations it brings with it and I'd say they'll work happier for it.

Unite still ain't released, so it'll be a bit early to go with that one.

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
Love the game, but tried to play the standalone dlc but it ctd's straight after trying to run it. I have all the proper rpgmaker files, so dont know whats happening. Does the standalone dlc need to be in the original folder? Thats the only thing I can think of?

Ptr21

Jun 27, 2020
Hey i am a newcomer just installed a game but there are already all cgs unlocked when i installed the game.
The question is how can i delete or undo the unlocked cgs to start a pure New Game ?
I already tried to delete and redownload but it didnt work so please help me if its possible:D

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
if 1.09 is already out, that is the final version or what the author said since he mentioned on social networks that he was going to pause this game

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
the versions of the game that are part of the game such as bestiality and shota I can't find here nor is it in 1.09

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey i am a newcomer just installed a game but there are already all cgs unlocked when i installed the game.
The question is how can i delete or undo the unlocked cgs to start a pure New Game ?
I already tried to delete and redownload but it didnt work so please help me if its possible:D
Delete the Diary folder, and try again.

the versions of the game that are part of the game such as bestiality and shota I can't find here nor is it in 1.09
Bestiality is on the front page of this thread or our homepage.
- Shota is not out yet.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
why my hobo quest disappear?
need help :(
Did you follow the guide to get help and progress correctly ?
If there is somekind of bug you can upload a save here and I will take a look!

Happy_Fapping

Mar 22, 2020
Hey I brought the 3d Gold Ticket for the cinema but now I cannot trigger the event with mervin anymore. Does someone know a solution? I dont have a prevoius safe file and rpg save editor doesnt work.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
The guide is missing Hobo sub-route and BBC Beach sub-route (according to ending gallery), where those 2 routes starts? , there's more routes without endings?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The guide is missing Hobo sub-route and BBC Beach sub-route (according to ending gallery), where those 2 routes starts? , there's more routes without endings?
- Hobo route is in the free-roam flowchart.
- And yes beach / beach BBC is not made yet.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes