Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How many hours of playing time? I played over 3 hours and game still doesn't finish.
Anywhere from 10hours to 100hours according to steam and their reviews.
- It really depends on how you play the game.
- If you skip text completely it will properly be 2-3 hours per route(And there is around 10 main routes + sub routes)
Just guessing estimates from me here, don't hang me up on it.

chasedown artist

May 19, 2021
Thanks for reply. Its helpful.
Anywhere from 10hours to 100hours according to steam and their reviews.
- It really depends on how you play the game.
- If you skip text completely it will properly be 2-3 hours per route(And there is around 10 main routes + sub routes)
Just guessing estimates from me here, don't hang me up on it.
Thanks for reply, its helpful. I fucked with Clarke when Roberto is drunk and asleep. Do you know what percent did a complete the game?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for reply. Its helpful.

Thanks for reply, its helpful. I fucked with Clarke when Roberto is drunk and asleep. Do you know what percent did a complete the game?
Properly a low percentage completed all routes and all scenes.
- Just to complete all the Free-Roam scenes you need either to play the game a lot or use the guide to get all of them.
Many free-roam scenes are not that easy to unlock.
- To complete all scenes for all routes, you need to save the right places and go back and replay some content and to switch to all routes, its a massive undertaking to do. And require a lot of dedication and time.
- Many people play 1,2 or perhaps 3 routes, and then they go to the gallery and see what they have missed.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Properly a low percentage completed all routes and all scenes.
- Just to complete all the Free-Roam scenes you need either to play the game a lot or use the guide to get all of them.
Many free-roam scenes are not that easy to unlock.
- To complete all scenes for all routes, you need to save the right places and go back and replay some content and to switch to all routes, its a massive undertaking to do. And require a lot of dedication and time.
- Many people play 1,2 or perhaps 3 routes, and then they go to the gallery and see what they have missed.
Which is kind of the 'down side' to working/building an RPG around a route concept. Restarting from the beginning each time tends to be tedious in an RPG.
For RPG's I tend to prefer the 'main path' with 'branching subquest' approach where those subquests lead to more scene/CG.

Basically, I generally try to get as much CG as possible in 1 single run and tend to just use the 'unlock switch' once I finish the RPG once. With CG's/scenes unlocking 'organically' being my preference (e.g. not having to perform any manner of hidden tasks you'd be hard pressed to find w/o a guide and them just happening while either going through the story or obvious subquests).
As such, I never really end up doing virgin runs or anything like that (as that would lead me to get close to 0 scenes/CG.

Also ... I kind of find it even harder if I need to purposefully lose (multiple times) to get into the various routes (e.g. the OneOne1 approach). Even after doing these types of games for many years, it still goes against my gamer nature.

A VN generally does the route thing, but well ... it generally feels like less of a chore to start over & hold CTRL until the choices popup and you can do route influencing stuff (or SKIP just auto-stops as you've entered unread territory).

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
botaniq_1
Not often I comment on reviews on F95, but damn dude are you for real?

Here is a small copy paste from your review:
"I think the main problem of this game is a strange way of progression. Every route ends with a gameover and is basically similar, which is a married mc gets blackmailed or forced into sex, the guy is better in sex / stamina / size than her husband, she falls in love / gameover"

I'm sorry that every route have an ending... but what the actual fuck did you expect :LOL: This critique is so surreal it literally blows my mind - I have never read anything as freaking stupid as this damn!
Every route end with a gameover............ IT ENDS WITH AN ENDING, its a story that is told that you are playing so of cause at some point this story will get a conclusion?!

Rest of your critique is of cause fine, its your opinion :coffee:
But giving the game a bad review for having endings to routes is just mind bugling.

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020
Podcast live ->

And a little teaser for the next game in development for those interested ->
Not gonna lie, the woman with that half hair is not my favorite, if someone asks me to choose a naughty girl, I like Fujiko style rather than that. But after all, I'll check the game first

Reactions: Zellemate
Apr 16, 2022
Which is kind of the 'down side' to working/building an RPG around a route concept. Restarting from the beginning each time tends to be tedious in an RPG.
(...)
Is that your experience from all the other RPG's you've played with over 300 original CG's and days worth of gameplay?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is that your experience from all the other RPG's you've played with over 300 original CG's and days worth of gameplay?
It's my experience in playing many games for many, many years. Be it AAA or indy.

I generally play 1 game once and try to 'completionist' it as well as possible. After I finish a game, I tend to quickly lose interest in a game.

Routes go entirely against that ya know.
So no matter the content, I'll always prefer a game to be designed as I mentioned, not requiring multiple full playthroughs.

The example I gave of OneOne1 is a perfect example. Ideology in Friction had fairly substantial content compared to the norm, but I never finished that game 3 times to get all route content. Just couldn't get myself to do it, always thinking like 'I'll get to it later', which never happened. I still feel like I should get to it sometime, but ... who knows if it'll ever happen.
-> Though the whole 'forceably play poorly and lose to get into route X' does throw me for a loop too in route games. Kind of makes me not even wanna do it (and yes, I know this ain't a battle-type RPG, speaking of the example here eh ... from what I can tell from following the progress of this game's development, this looks more like a VN in RPGM engine).

Anyway ... I never said the route concept makes this a bad game. The route concept just inherently comes with it's own set of issues.
As such, I've played route games before and I've generally ended up completing just 1 route. The larger the game, the more repetition in a NewGame+, the more likely I'll never re-run the RPG.

I could name more examples of course ... take Fallout 4 for example ... it forces you to choose a side at some point. Well, that's the story I'll get, but nope ... I never saw the 'other side'.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's my experience in playing many games for many, many years. Be it AAA or indy.

I generally play 1 game once and try to 'completionist' it as well as possible. After I finish a game, I tend to quickly lose interest in a game.

So no matter the content, I'll always prefer a game to be designed as I mentioned, not requiring multiple full playthroughs.

The example I gave of OneOne1 is a perfect example. Ideology in Friction had fairly substantial content compared to the norm, but I never finished that game 3 times to get all route content. Just couldn't get myself to do it, always thinking like 'I'll get to it later', which never happened. I still feel like I should get to it sometime, but ... who knows if it'll ever happen.
-> Though the whole 'forceably play poorly and lose to get into route X' does throw me for a loop too in route games. Kind of makes me not even wanna do it (and yes, I know this ain't a battle-type RPG, speaking of the example here eh ... from what I can tell from following the progress of this game's development, this looks more like a VN in RPGM engine).

Anyway ... I never said the route concept makes this a bad game. The route concept just inherently comes with it's own set of issues.
As such, I've played route games before and I've generally ended up completing just 1 route. The larger the game, the more repetition in a NewGame+, the more likely I'll never re-run the RPG.

I could name more examples of course ... take Fallout 4 for example ... it forces you to choose a side at some point. Well, that's the story I'll get, but nope ... I never saw the 'other side'.
Sorry but I don't think you can compare games that is so different to each other like you do.
- This game have around 20 routes OR mini stories is perhaps a better wording for you.
This means none of them have the same outcome in the end. Yes there can be cross sections and stuff like that, but each tell a very very different story including an ending.

Not saying this game is perfect in any way.... and yes it have its issues with repeat content if you do play again.
But when you have played this game 1 time, its perhaps time to get some overview to see what is missing, and here the guide made can give you a few hints to perhaps aim in on a specific route you like. Lets say you played Melvin route... but that was not really your thing.
- Then use the guide to perhaps play the family route(because you like incest'ish games).
- Then you also find out about other routes you perhaps did not know, lets say the BBC route, now you can easily find out to play that.

:coffee:

Reactions: evilkitty97
Apr 16, 2022

You know you can always not play the whole thing? Play the routes you like an either unlock the rest in the CG room or not play it. There's more than enough scenes in any one route to satisfy anyone, you don't get a bonus scene if you force yourself to play through the whole thing, it's optional. I don't understand you guys and your FOMO.

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020

I Think this alansya chronicle is unique tho, you don't need to take all route if you don't want to.., The developer team gives unlock all CG in the beginning of games, just my opinion

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
hello this game is from the same creator of Heaven Studios and I don't know if it will be on this website or where I can get it since its latest version is coming

1654928498665.png

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Its in development, and no version is released yet.
Hey whatever 'niech' criticisms you get or read, as a games veteran, its likely one if not THE best hentai-game out there. Yes, random person on a forum says it, but I have played like 500 'indie rpg hentai games' by now. So I do have a decent amount of experience to compare it to.

Wish you the best with any future projects!

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
hey developer maybe make a side story to this game where the husband goes around fucking his wife's friends, and she becomes a cuckqueen.
That would be an interesting twist lol

The only issue is that I'm not sure how it would play out. Either we play the husband for some reasons, or we encourage him somehow to fuck around. Won't be fun if she's ok with that from the start though.

crayzyfox

Mar 16, 2018
why me steam ver can't choice first night with robert and can't choice another route, just have a route wedding

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes