chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
So, is there any way to erase the cg progress? i wanna make a clean start and unlock all the cg through progress in the game, but all the cg is already at 100%, how can you make it so everything resets to 0

Raven-74

Formerly 'Arthur02'
Nov 2, 2021
So, is there any way to erase the cg progress? i wanna make a clean start and unlock all the cg through progress in the game, but all the cg is already at 100%, how can you make it so everything resets to 0
go delete your saves

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This means none of them have the same outcome in the end. Yes there can be cross sections and stuff like that, but each tell a very very different story including an ending.
Oh cool, so you actually have to replay parts of the game to play another branch. Do you now get what the meant with the game having a game over?! It's designed like an arcade game from the 80s. You always start at the beginning with no slut points instead of giving the player the option to jump right into a different branch. That fucking sucks. And no, I don't want to know how the QTE works for the seventh time.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh cool, so you actually have to replay parts of the game to play another branch. Do you now get what the meant with the game having a game over?! It's designed like an arcade game from the 80s. You always start at the beginning with no slut points instead of giving the player the option to jump right into a different branch. That fucking sucks. And no, I don't want to know how the QTE works for the seventh time.
The game don't hold your hands to help you at the moment, can't say if this will change in the future.
- Best thing to do to avoid replaying anything is to save "the right place".
- And like I mention tons of times here on F95, one of the best places early on is to save on day15.

But yeah the game would benefit a lot(IMO) with some ingame guidelines like "The game splits up here its recommended to save" or something like that. Right now its not a priority however.

Apr 16, 2022
Imagine having to deal with the consequences of your choices, specially when you had the chance to save just in case you don't like the outcome.

But yeah the game would benefit a lot(IMO) with some ingame guidelines like "The game splits up here its recommended to save" or something like that. Right now its not a priority however.
I certainly hope the game never gets dumbed down like that. You're already warned before every big decision, I don't want the game second guessing my every decision.

Apr 16, 2022
OMG!but no new content added just some bug fixes
In relation to the Patreon version. In relation to the old Steam version it has:

"(...) well over 60 new hentai scenes, redrawn old ones, sub-routes and endings. The Steam version is also missing many improvements to old scenes (dialogue and CG wise), many menu changes, mouse support, many other QoL improvements, menu overhauls and other things that DRASTICALLY change the game experience such as the world map overhaul.

The hooded figure in the CG room that would among many other things unlock all the CG's has also been removed by Kagura Games."

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke mentioned they are making a new version of the game which are easier to reply all routes,
just wanted people to know since a few people actually asked for something like this earlier.

Starke — Today at 11:34 AM
Just so you guys know
We are currently working on a QoL change to Fleeting Iris
Which might come out in a patch soon'ish
In which you can play ALL THE ROUTES besides the family and the garcias in ONE PLAYTHROUGH
Once you finish a route you're asked if you want to be taken back before you made the major decision

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Tell someone to the creators of the game (Thank you so much for continuing to develop and improve the game and the quality of the art. And thank you for not abandoning your game and even now you are finishing and bringing the game to completion with updates. I am glad that there are such people who try and do not give up their game without finishing it to the end. It's a pity that the game is ending. I will be waiting for you to continue the game and the same interesting games as this game. With the same quality and diligence in everything :))

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
it said here i completed the game before and get my driver license without doing something
but i want to see sex for driver license scene what should i do?

i also accidentally unlock all the cg how to reset this?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
hi, is anyone experiencing the same problem as me in this latest version, why when i play this game it is not smooth like the previous version

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it said here i completed the game before and get my driver license without doing something
but i want to see sex for driver license scene what should i do?

i also accidentally unlock all the cg how to reset this?
Delete the GlobalSave file in the Diary folder, and if that does not work also delete the save files.
- This should fix both your problems.

hi, is anyone experiencing the same problem as me in this latest version, why when i play this game it is not smooth like the previous version
You are the first to report "something like this", not sure what the issue is,? FPS problems ? low HZ problem ?
- No other reports of this, also works fine here.

In other news....
Another podcast live here ->

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes