Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
does this verison have it all? or should i just get steam version or patron? is it worth it?
This version have everything except a few bug fixes coming in 1.10 soon!
Else I would suggest patreon if you wanna support the team :coffee:

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
So what's Robert's trust bar for? Don't seem to trigger any events and it randomly goes up and down

Apr 16, 2022
anyway to play all the routes in one playthrough?
Not possible but Starke is working on it, he made a post about it just a few hours ago and he talked about it in the last podcast.

So what's Robert's trust bar for? Don't seem to trigger any events and it randomly goes up and down
Placeholder for future patch that may or may not come depending on the support they get.

Reactions: Zellemate

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
Not possible but Starke is working on it, he made a post about it just a few hours ago and he talked about it in the last podcast.

Placeholder for future patch that may or may not come depending on the support they get.
Figure as much, also with the phone, i thought that the lovers would leave like dirty messages and if you saved it would trigger some sort of event with robert and decrease the trust or something but nothing happened, hope they add it

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Figure as much, also with the phone, i thought that the lovers would leave like dirty messages and if you saved it would trigger some sort of event with robert and decrease the trust or something but nothing happened, hope they add it
The phone is used randomly in different routes. So it do get some action here and there.

chavoks

Mar 2, 2022
The phone is used randomly in different routes. So it do get some action here and there.
Yeah, but i hope it can be remade in the final version, if there is one, to something that adds to the perversion of the fmc, maybe even to make calls (since with several randoms she says something like "i'll call him later"or take pictures, but i understand it's a long shot

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Hello. Is it possible to make a full gallery? As far as I see at the moment there are a lot of scenes missed (for example when Ayame can't stop having sex with lots of men even after the time of the Bet when she is dressed as another woman is gone).

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, but i hope it can be remade in the final version, if there is one, to something that adds to the perversion of the fmc, maybe even to make calls (since with several randoms she says something like "i'll call him later"or take pictures, but i understand it's a long shot
That kind of feature fits in a game for itself, like scars of summer have it.
- To make something like that requires it to be build around that feature, its not in FI.
- The phone is an extra gimmick which is used randomly when it fits the story.

Hello. Is it possible to make a full gallery? As far as I see at the moment there are a lot of scenes missed (for example when Ayame can't stop having sex with lots of men even after the time of the Bet when she is dressed as another woman is gone).
You can unlock the whole gallery if that is what you are asking ?
- Or you can complete each route individually and save the game to unlock scenes in the gallery for that route.

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Hmm. Tried installing the game, but whenever I run game.exe it displays an error message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game". Where could I have went wrong?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.0.9] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 926 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, thanks for the compressed version, my internet connection can't handle direct downloads of more than a Gig before they get cut off.

Also got a report to make, the game, atleast the one from the GOFILE link, is missing most of the BGM and Sound Effects, pretty much silent (for the initial part of the game atleast) except for the occasional sound effect here or there. I tried going to the audio folder and running them in a media player and it seems the greater part of them are corrupted because they won't play even though other files of the same format do. Another thing is there's also patchy maps (like black spots on the map where "textures/sprites"(?) should go. I only saw them in the gallery room but I'm assuming there'll be more throughout the game.

I'm not sure if it's just me though, assuming the download got corrupted halfway through, but since winrar didn't give an error when extracting that doesn't seem to be the case.

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
How do I transfer my old save file to the new updated game in a proper way? Everytime I try the game crashes. Even if I try to play the old version again it's not working anymore. plz help!

Reactions: Puma1978
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes