May 9, 2020
There's at the very least 3 times the game warns you that if you keep going that you'll be locked and three times the game gives you an opportunity to not go deeper into that route, not to mention the countless opportunities to make a save before the big decision.
I was speaking more specifically about routes that immediately lock you into the route that snowballs and simply put doesn't stop, there's no breaks, it happens in the Family route too if you allow Ayame to stay home to take care of grandpa. The problem is that these scenarios just completely lock you out of any and all free roam.

I don't mind so much if it just locks you into the route all together, but, the fact that they completely lock you out of free roam just bugs me. In the Garcia route it doesn't take that long at all to get locked into it where it forces one scene after another and another even without you intentionally stepping onto the [EV] signs, it takes control of Ayame away from you no matter how far away from the gate to their house that you are, just approaching anywhere near those gates within I think a 10 by 10 tile step forces control of Ayame away from you and makes her walk into the [EV] for the event trigger. That's the sort of thing I don't like about it locking you into these routes.

And about the clothes options, I completely understand the argument, I just think it'd be nice. Some games offer the same thing but with limitations such as an event trigger check, stating "Must be wearing (x) to trigger this scene" -- so you'd just go home & change real quick then it's no big deal.

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Hi, I started the office route but after getting the office clothes I get to the weekend but I'm unable to skip day (there's no sleep option on the bed)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I started the office route but after getting the office clothes I get to the weekend but I'm unable to skip day (there's no sleep option on the bed)
If you think you have a bug, you can upload your save here and I can take a look, and if you are sure its a bug you can also send it to the bugchannel on discord.

May 9, 2020
If it's a week day there is no option to sleep on the bed to skip the day.

If it's an event, the option to skip the day from anywhere just won't trigger till you've done the event. The event that comes to mind where I had this same problem was when the photographer offered to do a photo shoot with Ayame, and there wasn't anything I could do to advance the day until I did the event & it was confusing to me at first because I had saved the game prior to doing the event, then went to bed IRL, forgot about it, woke up, played the game to continue and since I forgot about the event I also thought there was some kind of bug because I couldn't do anything to advance the day.

So if the problem is that you're stuck unable to skip or advance the day, it's possible that you just have an event triggered that is preventing you from skipping/ advancing the day. So go around the map and find out if there's an event that the game is scripted for you to do.

If there's absolutely no event that is preventing you from advancing the day, then yeah I'd say it's probably a bug & to report the steps you took in the game to let the developers know of the bug so they know how they can fix it.

May 9, 2020
Unfortunately not friend.
In what the developers said, you can virtually finish almost all routes in a single playthrough with some exceptions such as the Garcia's & Family route for example and a couple others I forget. Other than that you can witness the end of most other routes and still keep playing.

Reactions: AreYouSerious?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
In what the developers said, you can virtually finish almost all routes in a single playthrough with some exceptions such as the Garcia's & Family route for example and a couple others I forget. Other than that you can witness the end of most other routes and still keep playing.
What I did was play the routes as much as possible simultaneously and save the save. As if it were the main save. From then on, I'll continue playing the secondary and/or irreversible routes.

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Zellemate
when is the steam version getting updated.

i bought the game on steam at release and i can only play the first part of the haloween stuff then it says it will be updated at haloween 2020 and 2021 (i know the game didnt release in 2020 but in 2021 so this is probably an old version).

i dont wanna dowload the version here on f95 because than i would have to play quite a bit to unlock the haloween event again (and i like my route safes on 1 location and not on multiple games thanks)

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Zellemate

i bought the game on steam at release and i can only play the first part of the haloween stuff then it says it will be updated at haloween 2020 and 2021 (i know the game didnt release in 2020 but in 2021 so this is probably an old version).

i dont wanna dowload the version here on f95 because than i would have to play quite a bit to unlock the haloween event again (and i like my route safes on 1 location and not on multiple games thanks)
That's 100% on Kagura Games hands. They have to translate it into Chinese, then upload the version on Steam and other stores. Do you want an educated guess? Not before early 2023.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
Zellemate

Couldn't you download the F95 version then copy/paste the save from the steam version?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes