Whitepard

Jul 7, 2017
Zellemate
when is the steam version getting updated.

i bought the game on steam at release and i can only play the first part of the haloween stuff then it says it will be updated at haloween 2020 and 2021 (i know the game didnt release in 2020 but in 2021 so this is probably an old version).

i dont wanna dowload the version here on f95 because than i would have to play quite a bit to unlock the haloween event again (and i like my route safes on 1 location and not on multiple games thanks)
Can't you just copy saves?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are there events in this game that are repeatable? That combined with the being able to do multiple routes in one playthrough now hopefully means you can repeat events and get those sex stats up REALLY high. One of my favorite things about Acerola's ntr themed games was the postgame sandbox mode where you could just have Leanna, Yukino, etc. just take hundreds of dicks a week and rack up that creampie count into the thousands to rival that of Aphrodite herself.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 1962245

Just here to raise awareness that they are below their $3,000 limit. Its still early in the month so I hope it changes, but I really don't want to see games like this go away. Good NTR games are so hard to come by. So if yall got any spare coomer cash, try and put in a bit.
I never knew this game considered an NTR game.
Is the husband get stolen or something?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Most routes involve the wife heavily cheating on her husband and people often develop crushed on her, only for her to fuck someone else
According the preview pic at the OP, the wife is our MC?
I don't get it, how come the MC havin sex with some1 else considered NTR? Isnt this just a (reverse) harem game?
Off course, with corruption and cheating tag I understand. But NTR????
Unless off course, there's a route that one (or multiple) of MC lovers got stolen by somebody else?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
According the preview pic at the OP, the wife is our MC?
I don't get it, how come the MC havin sex with some1 else considered NTR? Isnt this just a (reverse) harem game?
Off course, with corruption and cheating tag I understand. But NTR????
Unless off course, there's a route that one (or multiple) of MC lovers got stolen by somebody else?
its been a while since i finished this but if i remember correctly yes, there are some routes where mc can be stolen from a lover by another lover. Or sometimes she ends up so corrupt she does the ''ntr-ing'' to some people.
so i guess its fair to add the ntr tag.

edit: but i wouldn't necessarily call this one a simply ''ntr game'' cause there is more to it, and its not the main focus of the game.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes