RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Changelog (Esta é uma atualização de Qualidade de Vida):
- O jogo agora é mais facilmente re-jogável - Em que depois de terminar certas rotas o jogo pergunta se você quer voltar e tentar alternativas.
- Estas rotas ainda estão bloqueadas : Family, Garcias, Secret Melvin End e Clarke Route
- Correções de bugs.
- Correções gramaticais.
[/CITAR]
Try to unpack the game again, and if that does not work re-download it and then unpack it again.
(compressed version of the game also have bugs like this FYI)

Crimson Dawn is not in development yet, it will be some time for that one.
- Right now the team is working on Shota Patch for Fleeting Iris + they are also working on another game called Journey Aboard ->
The next game in the Alansya Chronicles series planned for development is bloodlust(and not Crimson Dawn).

In patch 1.11 which have just released you are able to go back after an ending, and you have the options to try other routes.
- Except for Family, Garcias, Secret Melvin End & Clarke Route right now, however Starke is collecting info if these should be changed too.
You left me confused. When in doubt, I'll play it all over again! Glad I love the game!

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You left me confused. When in doubt, I'll play it all over again! Glad I love the game!
Confused about the changelog?
So, for the following routes and subroutes:
- Melvin
- Sato
- BBC
- Hospital
- Kinky Kittens
- Office
- Pub Mistress
When you reach a Ending in any of these you will get an option to go back, and retry other alternative routes / endings.
- This way you won't have to start from beginning of the game if you wanna play more.

Detailed information:
- For BBC, Hobo or Sato Bad ending (That one very early were Ayame is kidnaped) - The player can go back to just before the point of no return and continue playing.
- For Family, Garcia's or Clarke - The player can go back before the choice that locks the player in one of the respective route paths so it's possible to get other ending in that route
- For Melvin, Kinky Kittens, Nurse, Office or Sato endings - The player goes back to the last point before getting locked in that specific route so he can try all of the others and the free roam

Hope this information helps :coffee:

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Confused about the changelog?
So, for a lot of the routes + subroutes:
- Melvin
- Sato
- BBC
- Hospital
- Kinky Kittens
- Office
- Pub Mistress
When you reach a Ending in any of these you will get an option to go back, and retry other alternative routes / endings.
- This way you won't have to start from beginning of the game if you wanna play more.
Hope that information helps :coffee:
Confused in the positive sense. There were so many changes that instead of trying to understand them I prefer to play and experience everything again! Even so, thanks for your attention. You are always 10 when it comes to helping.

May 9, 2020
Could anyone tell me exactly how do you complete the Chloe mini-game? I can reach the three switches part of the map with no problems but I don't know how to turn off those lasers blocking the path next to it on the other side of the wall to advance in that spot.

As soon as I flip any one of those switches I notice it must be part of some sort of pattern maybe with the three guards because at first when you enter the room they're synced up, but flipping the switches they're out of sync. However I don't know what to do at all once I've reached that point.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
anytime I go to the shower at home Ayame becomes invisible and doesn't change back. is this a know bug and does it have a solution?

May 9, 2020
anytime I go to the shower at home Ayame becomes invisible and doesn't change back. is this a know bug and does it have a solution?
I just now read in the bug reports on their discord about this, they're aware of it and looking in to it now. I haven't seen this problem yet so I'm not sure how you reproduce the problem. I got the scene to work just fine for me.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
i'm not sure but i think he was being sarcastic
Oh no I wasnt.. They are working on what they call the "Shota" patch which in my eyes is pedo shit anything involving kiddy shit is pedoesque whether its a female or not and I dont see how anyone could get off on something like that. I mean come on a grown woman with huge tits and ass touching a little peepee that cant even reach her vagina it doesn't make sense even in a fantasy world. But anyway besides that this game is friggin amazing probably the best cheating game i've ever played.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh no I wasnt.. They are working on what they call the "Shota" patch which in my eyes is pedo shit anything involving kiddy shit is pedoesque whether its a female or not and I dont see how anyone could get off on something like that. I mean come on a grown woman with huge tits and ass touching a little peepee that cant even reach her vagina it doesn't make sense even in a fantasy world. But anyway besides that this game is friggin amazing probably the best cheating game i've ever played.
Where you see pedo shit other people see "great opportunities", these are young teen boys and not really kids.
- And a lot of people don't mind "young adult teen boys" with oversized dicks fucking mature woman, on F95 some of the most popular games here is with that precise topic. (Summertime saga, A wife and mother, Big brother/Glamour and so on and so on). There is also no really "small kiddy peepee's ish".
Shota patch preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Where you see pedo shit other people see "great opportunities", these are young teen boys and not really kids.
- And a lot of people don't mind "young adult teen boys" with oversized dicks fucking mature woman, on F95 some of the most popular games here is with that precise topic. (Summertime saga, A wife and mother, Big brother/Glamour and so on and so on). There is also no really "small kiddy peepee's ish".
Shota patch preview:
Yea well to be honest i've never played any of those games you mentioned because I dont like that type of shit. Thats why I said "In my eyes" its pedo shit. Anybody can perceive things the way they want to to justify it but to me its gross. Just like some people dont like anal or feet stuff cause they think its gross. Its just my opinion and people are free to watch whatever content they want but to be honest i used to support this game on patreon but I stopped because they had a ton of directions they could have went with patches, the continuation of the office route, the robert trust route, or melvin after hours but instead they went with this which as I said before im not really ok with. But obviously a bunch of people wanted it and thats good for them but I will avoid it at all costs.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yea well to be honest i've never played any of those games you mentioned because I dont like that type of shit. Thats why I said "In my eyes" its pedo shit. Anybody can perceive things the way they want to to justify it but to me its gross. Just like some people dont like anal or feet stuff cause they think its gross. Its just my opinion and people are free to watch whatever content they want but to be honest i used to support this game on patreon but I stopped because they had a ton of directions they could have went with patches, the continuation of the office route, the robert trust route, or melvin after hours but instead they went with this which as I said before im not really ok with. But obviously a bunch of people wanted it and thats good for them but I will avoid it at all costs.
I understand your frustration with the direction, but there is a reason for this.... In the very beginning of the development of this game, patreons had multiple poll's all the time to pick what direction this game would go in, from what routes to prioritize, and weird fetishes to develop as DLC when the main game was done & much much more.
Bestiality is a great example of this, since it was voted for by the patreons back then, and same was Shota content, so this is content the team want to fulfill from the early days(from paying patreons) which is really important for them.

All the other content you mention, Christmas patch, Fujiko’s childhood, Jack Solo Route, Armand’s Operation Infiltration, Robert’s trust endings patch, Melvin after hours is INCENTIVE rewards, and the whole plan with these extra patches was "if there is funding enough for them, they will happen" - Sadly that have just not been the case.
So its not really anything you have been able to vote for, unless you have so much money the $ goal is for-filled.
- Point in case, the direction is what the plan have always been for over 5 years, no change to that.

THAT SAID, Starke reallllly wants to develop at least some of these extra content patches, so its not unlikely they will become reality some day.(at least some of them)

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Luckily with the way this game is designed, you can easily avoid the shota patch at all costs like you said with no hassle as the DLC is completely optional content for those who want to play it.

Reactions: Kura and Zellemate

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I understand your frustration with the direction, but there is a reason for this.... In the very beginning of the development of this game, patreons had multiple poll's all the time to pick what direction this game would go in, from what routes to prioritize, and weird fetishes to develop as DLC when the main game was done & much much more.
Bestiality is a great example of this, since it was voted for by the patreons back then, and same was Shota content, so this is content the team want to fulfill from the early days(from paying patreons) which is really important for them.

All the other content you mention, Christmas patch, Fujiko’s childhood, Jack Solo Route, Armand’s Operation Infiltration, Robert’s trust endings patch, Melvin after hours is INCENTIVE rewards, and the whole plan with these extra patches was "if there is funding enough for them, they will happen" - Sadly that have just not been the case.
So its not really anything you have been able to vote for, unless you have so much money the $ goal is for-filled.
- Point in case, the direction is what the plan have always been for over 5 years, no change to that.

THAT SAID, Starke reallllly wants to develop at least some of these extra content patches, so its not unlikely they will become reality some day.(at least some of them)
is there any chance, where you can do pure route but than have like after story where you can free roam and just have sex with Minor event charaters corrupt her in the after story which also leads to other events, in free roam world that you can discover in the night and day events in the city.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
is there any chance, where you can do pure route but than have like after story where you can free roam and just have sex with Minor event charaters corrupt her in the after story which also leads to other events, in free roam world that you can discover in the night and day events in the city.
you can do a Pure route but there is no free roam after story it would be cool tho that it would be another way to unlock the gallery without restarting a game

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Never heard that suggestions before, but sorry no that is not an option.
- The pure/true route is exactly that "pure", its the route which shows Ayame and Robert without her falling to corruption, living happily ever after..... (or do they?....play to find out) :coffee:
Story spoiler ahead:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I think after all my replays the only more disappointing thing I can say about the story is that I kind of hoped Fujiko would have been a bigger character. I mean when she first was interduce I thought she would be the main device for her sister's fall, she had that kind of presence about her, but she became nothing really more than a side character for Sato's route, and she didn't even get a route of her own which originally, I thought would be The Kinky Kittens route. It felt like a waste for her character when she felt better than that like the true villainess of the game, :(. Still overall I like the game series, it was a great and long playthrough going about the different routes. I think overall my favorite route was Garcias because Adriana is really hot, lol.

Reactions: dark-undead
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes