RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
The problem (or not) is that developers are funded by a group of people and these people vote for this or that in a democratic way. There will be shota material just as there has been material with animals and I imagine that there will also be pregnancy and other weird things. No game will please us 100%, but this one certainly intends to wait for a lot of people. Weird or not. This is human diversity! For me the game took a leap allowing to synchronize multiple paths. I would be happy if there were more playable female characters and there was a zombie part with her husband.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Just downloaded the game yesterday. Don't know if someone already talked about it, but there is a bug with the shower. First time when Jack appeared in the bathroom everything worked, but since then every time she takes a shower (the marker for taking shower is active) she get the shower and after that the sprite of her figure disappears. You can still kind of direct the invisible Ayame, but you don't see where you go. I tried at different in game times, but it looks like the error is generic. The only workaround is to not use the shower.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just downloaded the game yesterday. Don't know if someone already talked about it, but there is a bug with the shower. First time when Jack appeared in the bathroom everything worked, but since then every time she takes a shower (the marker for taking shower is active) she get the shower and after that the sprite of her figure disappears. You can still kind of direct the invisible Ayame, but you don't see where you go. I tried at different in game times, but it looks like the error is generic. The only workaround is to not use the shower.
Its already reported, just avoid the shower for now. Its more of a gimmick feature so players can see that CG easily again and to wash of cum. You can also wash of cum in most toilets using a sink if needed.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Just found the next error - I explored the area as soon as possible, entered the adult shop and bought everything I could. No w I can't finish the quest to buy dildo and shaver. I will start the game again and only buy when the game asks for it in the hope it will work.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
What's this shit with Jack blackmail on the Melvin route. I don't remember this from older playthroughs (tho it has been a while).

Can i avoid it?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What's this shit with Jack blackmail on the Melvin route. I don't remember this from older playthroughs (tho it has been a while).

Can i avoid it?
It's a automatic story thing that branches out to Voyeur content which also connect together to Hobo quest later if that is active.
- So no, its not skippable.

Just found the next error - I explored the area as soon as possible, entered the adult shop and bought everything I could. No w I can't finish the quest to buy dildo and shaver. I will start the game again and only buy when the game asks for it in the hope it will work.
Thanks for the report, I already reported this some weeks ago to the team. (I will dig into it why its not fixed)

Apr 16, 2022
Oh no I wasnt.. They are working on what they call the "Shota" patch which in my eyes is pedo shit anything involving kiddy shit is pedoesque whether its a female or not and I dont see how anyone could get off on something like that. I mean come on a grown woman with huge tits and ass touching a little peepee that cant even reach her vagina it doesn't make sense even in a fantasy world. But anyway besides that this game is friggin amazing probably the best cheating game i've ever played.
And that is why this content is being delivered on a side game, you don't have to play it but a lot of patrons back then voted for it to be a thing.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
error steam game
Make sure you don't use save files from the patreon version(downloaded in here)
- I would also try to browse to your steam folder, and delete your save files in the game folder.
- Else do a validity check on the files.

Else I need more info, and its also recommended to go to Kagura games discord channel and ask for help.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
Make sure you don't use save files from the patreon version(downloaded in here)
- I would also try to browse to your steam folder, and delete your save files in the game folder.
- Else to a validity check on the files.

Else I need more info, and its also recommended to go to Kagura games discord channel and ask for help.
Thanks,solved

Reactions: Zellemate
Jul 21, 2021
Sorry to ask just subed on Patreon and wanted to ask if the verison in there got the red marked events thats in the guide? Also is the Journey Abroad on there cus i cant find it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry to ask just subed on Patreon and wanted to ask if the verison in there got the red marked events thats in the guide? Also is the Journey Abroad on there cus i cant find it.
If you are a patreon subscriber you have access to all content.
- Journey Abroad is not released yet, but soon!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have been enjoying the game, while I was playing it, there was a drug dealer or something that mentioned demon dust or devil dust? Basically I'm just curious how do I get her to become addicted to whatever that stuff is? I haven't been able to find anybody that'll sell me any kind of drugs or anything. I don't even think there's so much as a cigarette.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes