The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh and also I noticed I had got her to work at the strip club, I want to say she worked two nights or maybe three? She was having a good time, but suddenly when I try to go back she says she'll never work there again. But there's no reason for her not to. I thought that was kind of weird in case anyone's ever run into that.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
You know i'm really enjoying this game so far, but i gotta say, it's quite annoying how often 'sexual frustration' is used as a crutch.

1. Quite quickly Ayame comes to clearly love the acts themselves. She doesn't need some other 'justification'.

2. It would be way more interesting if she didn't have any such justification, more interesting if she embraced it for the sake of it. Scenes often reference how the wrongness of it all makes it hotter. So it follows it'd be more wrong and more hotter if she had a wholly satisfying relationship with Robert. And still indulged anyway.

3. But worst of all, she DEFINITELY IS NOT sexually frustrated. I just watched a scene that more or less relied on her supposed 'sexual frustration' to make it happen. Meanwhile, she's been enthusiastically getting D like 5 times a week all over town. It makes NO SENSE.

Like i said i really enjoy the game, so this is not the end of the world, but i also think it's not the best implementation.

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
You know i'm really enjoying this game so far, but i gotta say, it's quite annoying how often 'sexual frustration' is used as a crutch.

1. Quite quickly Ayame comes to clearly love the acts themselves. She doesn't need some other 'justification'.

2. It would be way more interesting if she didn't have any such justification, more interesting if she embraced it for the sake of it. Scenes often reference how the wrongness of it all makes it hotter. So it follows it'd be more wrong and more hotter if she had a wholly satisfying relationship with Robert. And still indulged anyway.

3. But worst of all, she DEFINITELY IS NOT sexually frustrated. I just watched a scene that more or less relied on her supposed 'sexual frustration' to make it happen. Meanwhile, she's been enthusiastically getting D like 5 times a week all over town. It makes NO SENSE.

Like i said i really enjoy the game, so this is not the end of the world, but i also think it's not the best implementation.
at least the game is 98% better than most ntr and corruption games

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I think as best I can tell one cannot get her turned into a druggy prostitute (outside of one short Bad End). I could never really get into this as the corruption seems really weird. She blames her husband but won't have sex with him. I did go to a therapist which I had hoped would become a mind control scenario making her naughty, but that only appeared once. So, while I 100% commend the creators for all their hard work as it is a titanic amount of content, but just is not for me personally. Thanks for sharing it with the community!

And, I never could figure out the bug that causes her to suddenly and inexplicitly no longer work at the strip club. She just instantly said that she'd never work there again, even though the day before she was so happy about how much money that she made.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hii, how can i play this game?
You will have to install before you can play this, then download, unpack, press the .exe file.

Ok, I think as best I can tell one cannot get her turned into a druggy prostitute (outside of one short Bad End). I could never really get into this as the corruption seems really weird. She blames her husband but won't have sex with him. I did go to a therapist which I had hoped would become a mind control scenario making her naughty, but that only appeared once. So, while I 100% commend the creators for all their hard work as it is a titanic amount of content, but just is not for me personally. Thanks for sharing it with the community!

And, I never could figure out the bug that causes her to suddenly and inexplicitly no longer work at the strip club. She just instantly said that she'd never work there again, even though the day before she was so happy about how much money that she made.
Did you check the guide for help regarding kinky kittens route, and if you think its a bug can you please upload your save then I can have a look.
Thx!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do not have the saves any more, but I was on maybe 4 routes at once? The routes are not linear as best I can tell and when doing one, she would just arbitrarily decide something like "I'm not going to go into the pub" or "I don't feel like seeing Sato right now" and such. I can tell you that I was in particular doing the Melvin stuff and was either right at or right after I selected whether to stay true or turn him in. At the Kinky Kittens place she had just been with a young man, I think it was the third night I had worked there, and she returned home and wondered if he was a friend of Jack's.

The next day I went to the pub and worked and that night went to the strip club that night and she said she'd never work there again. That's about all the info I can give you. If you are open to feedback, like I am, I'd say to take some insight from a game that also has an officer Chloe in it. using drugs three times even on that game sadly leads to a Bad End, but it was neat nonetheless. And, you could buy her different outfits and she even went to a therapist and he slowly mind controlled her. Anyway, that was a game somewhat similar to this one, but much more up my alley- but you know from my own games how much I like the darker aspects of corruption rather than just making a woman into a slut (which I see as more of a liberation of sexuality as opposed to a corrupt thing).

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I do not have the saves any more, but I was on maybe 4 routes at once? The routes are not linear as best I can tell and when doing one, she would just arbitrarily decide something like "I'm not going to go into the pub" or "I don't feel like seeing Sato right now" and such. I can tell you that I was in particular doing the Melvin stuff and was either right at or right after I selected whether to stay true or turn him in. At the Kinky Kittens place she had just been with a young man, I think it was the third night I had worked there, and she returned home and wondered if he was a friend of Jack's.

The next day I went to the pub and worked and that night went to the strip club that night and she said she'd never work there again. That's about all the info I can give you. If you are open to feedback, like I am, I'd say to take some insight from a game that also has an officer Chloe in it. using drugs three times even on that game sadly leads to a Bad End, but it was neat nonetheless. And, you could buy her different outfits and she even went to a therapist and he slowly mind controlled her. Anyway, that was a game somewhat similar to this one, but much more up my alley- but you know from my own games how much I like the darker aspects of corruption rather than just making a woman into a slut (which I see as more of a liberation of sexuality as opposed to a corrupt thing).
We are open for feedback, but what you experience sounds like functions implemented in various routes where you need some condition to progress that specific route.
- Which make me go back to my question which you did not answer, "did you check the guide" and I'm guessing no.
When playing a route and running into a progression block, where Ayame don't wanna continue in that route, its a good idea to check the guide if confused, it have everything mentioned for what is needed to progress.
FYI: (if you say no to sex in kinky kittens route you will abandon that route and not be able to go back there anymore)

This game is very big, so I don't blame you for running into problems, but unless it's a bug(which it btw. could be since the game was just updated) then I always point people in the direction of the guide, and in 90% of the cases that solves the issues.
- It's also hard for me to help since you don't have your save anymore, if you had it, easy to share and I could either tell you what you're missing or if its bug or what not.

Officer Chloe minigame, is precisely that... a minigame, so its on purpose there is no more content with her.
- There was a plan for more if certain demands($) where reached but that did sadly not happen.

Therapist, there was a plan to expand on that but time ran out so its left a bit unfinished sadly
- It's the same with the driver license which have only 1 scene.

Link to guide -> Here

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Officer Chloe minigame, is precisely that... a minigame, so its on purpose there is no more content with her.
- There was a plan for more if certain demands($) where reached but that did sadly not happen.
My apologies for not communicating well. The Officer Chloe game I was talking about is this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/officer-chloe-operation-infiltration-key.80/

I was not talking about the mini game in this game. In that other game there is a therapist, her, drugs, and a lot more dark stuff, so it's more up my alley. Since your game seemed to be taking the character from that game I just figured you had played it before.

In regards to the guide, I won't really be needing it, like I said, since this is not evil enough for my tastes I won't really be playing it, but I was thinking it was a bug since she was going along just fine (I never said no to sex as I said she just had sex at the strip club the night before). However, the next day she suddenly would not enter the strip club. But, that was just a friendly head's up.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
My apologies for not communicating well. The Officer Chloe game I was talking about is this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/officer-chloe-operation-infiltration-key.80/

I was not talking about the mini game in this game. In that other game there is a therapist, her, drugs, and a lot more dark stuff, so it's more up my alley. Since your game seemed to be taking the character from that game I just figured you had played it before.

In regards to the guide, I won't really be needing it, like I said, since this is not evil enough for my tastes I won't really be playing it, but I was thinking it was a bug since she was going along just fine (I never said no to sex as I said she just had sex at the strip club the night before). However, the next day she suddenly would not enter the strip club. But, that was just a friendly head's up.
Ah sorry yes I misunderstood with Officer Chloe! and of cause I have played it, a very nice game indeed :coffee:

Fair enough with the guide! However there is a few evil and sinister endings in this game, I would recommend to perpaps check the gallery and check some of these endings, everything in the gallery can be unlocked easily so you don't have to play it to see it.

Reactions: The Anax

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
In my opinion the game is very good, but the big mistake is that they try so many routes in the game that in the end, they seem so "flashy", in the way that they have some lack of content in all of them.
The Garcia route, just after one fuck, she is so into him.
The bar route is pretty god, but when they introduce the mafia man, it's feel like the old man lost relevance for her, even if she is loyal to him. So much they can do with that route.
The Sato route is good too, but in the same way like the bar route, it's feel a little "roush" to the end.
The hobo route is so short, that in the end, is like she see the dick and forget everything else.

All the route, at least for me, they lack some content in the way that they feel like they could do so much more with Ayame, so many more ways of corrupting her, so much more thing to happen to she became that cock addict that we see in the ends of the game.

But, regardless, is a pretty good game. I buy it in steam, but i play the game from here, before they updated from the other plataform (i know is because of kagura, but nevertheless)

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
Ah sorry yes I misunderstood with Officer Chloe! and of cause I have played it, a very nice game indeed :coffee:

Fair enough with the guide! However there is a few evil and sinister endings in this game, I would recommend to perpaps check the gallery and check some of these endings, everything in the gallery can be unlocked easily so you don't have to play it to see it.
Hello, I've been playing the game for a few hours and actually found a bug. It was in the hobo's ending where after the ending and i chose to go back before the event, every new day become the ending of hobo again so... how?

Reactions: Zellemate

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Oh and also I noticed I had got her to work at the strip club, I want to say she worked two nights or maybe three? She was having a good time, but suddenly when I try to go back she says she'll never work there again. But there's no reason for her not to. I thought that was kind of weird in case anyone's ever run into that.
That happens when you do something that locks you into a path. Just use an older save where the Kitten path is still an option. I had it with Sato, after one meeting to much she couldn't work anywhere else. The same happens when you do the Melvin path and accept the office job with Armand. You can't work at Melvin's anymore, but at that point you get a warning what happens if you do it. There is no warning that doing a special step will lock you out of other paths. After locked into the path with Sato there was a message at Melvins he is on vacation, Armand came the message "I have other jobs to do", Hospital was blocked and Steve disappeared at Kitten.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello, I've been playing the game for a few hours and actually found a bug. It was in the hobo's ending where after the ending and i chose to go back before the event, every new day become the ending of hobo again so... how?
Thanks for the report, we will look into it!

Apr 16, 2022

Ayame is an unreliable narrator. This is far too obvious throughout the whole game, in the end she always ends up admitting it so you shouldn't take what she says or the frustration excuse to heart, that's what it is, an excuse, it's a coping mechanism.

Just because you saw something in a game and you liked it better, doesn't make that game better or the correct way to do it, it just means you like it better. If the developers changed the game every time someone had an idea to implement a scene "better" they'd still be working on the first patch. You can enjoy it for what it is or you can move on and play a game that meets your fetishes instead of trying to impose your fetishes in another game.

I personally didn't like a few things as well but I understood why they decided to do it that way, what I can tell you for sure is that if they used the "mind control" or "hypnotism" crutch to write a storyline I'd just skip it because it's overused, generally poorly written (yes, including the game you're hinting at) and it's boring, it's literally on every game with a therapist so it's a good thing this one didn't follow suit.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Its already reported, just avoid the shower for now. Its more of a gimmick feature so players can see that CG easily again and to wash of cum. You can also wash of cum in most toilets using a sink if needed.
Anyway to make myself uninvisible? I haven't saved in a while and I have to redo a lot.

May 9, 2020
Anyway to make myself uninvisible? I haven't saved in a while and I have to redo a lot.
There's no way to reverse the invisible bug, you'll just have to redo a lot. This is partly why I don't bother to replay the shower scene any more now, but it's the same reason why I don't bother to do it anyways because it's a scene that I've already seen.

Don't worry, you'll get through it again quickly enough.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes