Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
having a few issues with some quests, etc first is i cant go to melvins pub says i must work things out with sato
BUT every time i go to the 24/7 store sato is never there so then how am i to complete the quests?
then theres the homeless quest i cant go in because of clyde is there a work around?
There's two stores and you can't continue the homeless path until you're far enough into the game to have reached the freeroam section.

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
You need to explain why then, people have already given full guide to installation.
- If you have installed RPGmaker vx ace it should work.
- If you can't install it RPGmaker, it won't work, and that's just how it is.
- It will ONLY work on PC, not macOS or android/iOS.

As alternative, you can buy it on steam + install the Kagura patch and play it there!
I don t want to pay 70 usd for this shit "rpg maker vx ace"

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I have found this game just now and looks good. Is ntr avoidable? I mean can you play it without getting nterd with good choices? I honeslty do not care and will try it either way and probably love it but just out of curiosity for replayability.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I have found this game just now and looks good. Is ntr avoidable? I mean can you play it without getting nterd with good choices? I honeslty do not care and will try it either way and probably love it but just out of curiosity for replayability.
As far as I remember, this game has Normal Route where you get married on Robert (MC's boyfriend), but in this case I'd say you miss around 90% content.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This game focuses on cheating / NTR / swinging and more depending on what route you play.
- Buy whatever route you play, Ayame is always married meaning she is always cheating aka fucking behind her husbands back.
- Various routes have more focus on heavy NTR elements, like Melvin, Sato, Clarke & family route(properly more).

Then show me what errors you get via screenshot or video so I can try to help :coffee:

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I don't think you have to buy anything ... maybe you only need the RTP (Run Time Package)

choose "Run Time Package"
at "Start by selecting your program" => [ RPG Maker VX Ace ]

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
This game focuses on cheating / NTR / swinging and more depending on what route you play.
- Buy whatever route you play, Ayame is always married meaning she is always cheating aka fucking behind her husbands back.
- Various routes have more focus on heavy NTR elements, like Melvin, Sato, Clarke & family route(properly more).

Then show me what errors you get via screenshot or video so I can try to help :coffee:
thanks for explaining

Reactions: Zellemate
Apr 16, 2022
What the fuck are you on about? And what the fuck is the helper on about? You're just missing the RTP, it's free:

There, no idea what the fuck Zelmate is on about.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What the fuck are you on about? And what the fuck is the helper on about? You're just missing the RTP, it's free:

There, no idea what the fuck Zelmate is on about.
I have already linked to that 3 pages back :rolleyes: and he is still unable to say what the problem is.
- That's what I'm on about...

Apr 16, 2022
I have already linked to that 3 pages back :rolleyes: and he is still unable to say what the problem is.
- That's what I'm on about...
He literally explained what the problem was, you just gave him the solution in a poor manner. He doesn't need RPG Maker VX Ace, he needs the RTP, they are two very different things and one costs 70$ and the other is free. Also if you don't put a full download link he might skip past the link (like he did) because you're talking to a person that gets roadblocked by "you need RPG Maker vx ace RTP to play this game" and is too dumb/lazy to type that on Google so you just confused him more.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up
May 9, 2020
He literally explained what the problem was, you just gave him the solution in a poor manner. He doesn't need RPG Maker VX Ace, he needs the RTP, they are two very different things and one costs 70$ and the other is free. Also if you don't put a full download link he might skip past the link (like he did) because you're talking to a person that gets roadblocked by "you need RPG Maker vx ace RTP to play this game" and is too dumb/lazy to type that on Google so you just confused him more.
I am a man who loves his bacon, mhmm.

• Haha
Reactions: Zellemate

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure how or why this is happening BUT right after sato sends photo to the husband my screen went black
any fixes ?weird part is i can get to the esc menu but soon as i switch back screen still black
any chances of anyone having a save point AFTER this part?

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
Is anyone having trouble releasing the fall mode? because I can't get into this mode regardless of which route I go and also robert disappeared no longer appears on weekends

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Are there any routes other than the family route where Jack is heavily involved? (or any amount of involvement that suffices)

Dandyyo

Jan 4, 2020
I have a weekend problem, i'm on day 13 saturday and have choice between "stay at home and rest" and "dinner at los noches". If i go to los noches then sunday will be stay at home and rest but i can't skip the day(go to bed) and there is nothing to do, can't go outside either. Have read about the shower bug so i can't do that. What to do? Sato route

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes