Vertaghost

Sep 28, 2019
I don't if it's something on my end but when I try to save (I'm on Joiplay Android) I get an error and the game crashes.

The error:
'Krosk Miss File Crash Fix' line 57: SDLError occured

Error Loading Image ": Unsupported image format

I checked the files and there is no save pictures in the "Diary" folder. Usually I can play this game with no issues. I even extracted with the Japanese language with Winrar.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Very happy about the shota news, I really want to see that patch alone put most games out of their misery but I might be biased on the small boy dominating a mature girl genre.

Apr 16, 2022
To his face? I don't think so. I feel like she humiliates him a considerable amount in the strip club ending and the Melvin ending where she gets pregnant but I don't think she ever directly calls him a cuck.

Dexeron

Oct 4, 2017
Loading my save at the (I'm assuming?) end of the halloween event just sends me back to the main menu

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how can I unlock the gallery?
There is a "cheat guy" in the lower left corner inside the gallery you can talk to in the patreon version of Fleeting Iris.
- Steam version don't have this(Kagura games removed it).

Apr 16, 2022
Loading my save at the (I'm assuming?) end of the halloween event just sends me back to the main menu
That means you've reached the of the Halloween so far. If you're on Steam version you can continue with Patreon, if you're on Patreon you have to wait, they haven't made more and they will skip it this year according to last podcast.

When comes the DLC ?
Somewhere in September, it will consist of 34 scenes said by the developer himself in discord today. Not entirely sure how they can make 34 scenes in such a short time since the last patch but I hope it's true.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes