Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Anyone know if this works for joiplay?

I tried to unzip the 3gb file took about a day and got stuck at 98% . Not sure if i should attempt again

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Anyone know if this works for joiplay?

I tried to unzip the 3gb file took about a day and got stuck at 98% . Not sure if i should attempt again
It works fine for me. Make sure that you have enough memory on your phone, because I was in similar situation as well.
It wasnt that long for me, but due to lack of memory it just couldnt extract last few % and I was getting error, while trying to open the game. But now everything works greatly.

Reactions: Karminator
Mar 16, 2021
Hi all new here
i ran into a some odd bug where after using the shower ayame would disappear from the game and i can still run around and do thing but i can't see where she's at on the secreen at all
anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: erol_cloud

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi all new here
i ran into a some odd bug where after using the shower ayame would disappear from the game and i can still run around and do thing but i can't see where she's at on the secreen at all
anyone know how to fix this?
A bugfix build is still in the works, for now please avoid the shower.

• Sad
Reactions: F2P-asdw115588
Mar 16, 2021
does anyone know to to pass the officer chole event? cause i made all the levers go to off mode and went to the laser at the doors and nothing happen
also i did get caught a few times while doing the event not if it effects the event or not

Apr 16, 2022
does anyone know to to pass the officer chole event? cause i made all the levers go to off mode and went to the laser at the doors and nothing happen
also i did get caught a few times while doing the event not if it effects the event or not
6 possible combinations bro

heisenberg21

Nov 21, 2021
hi i downloaded the game but using 7zip to extract the game is not working. it keeps getting stuck near completion with a error message of not being able to extract a particular png file. any suggestions?

AllyVixxen

Jul 5, 2021
My dumbass pressed F5 and lost 45 minutes of progress because i'm used to that button being default for toggling fullscreen, I hate it here :(

mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
My dumbass pressed F5 and lost 45 minutes of progress because i'm used to that button being default for toggling fullscreen, I hate it here :(
Don't use full screen- use a program called MagPie to upscale the game window to full screen. You can use different upscaling techniques like FSR(1.0) or Anime4K and the image looks REALLY nice(not blurry)...EDIT: Added some Screenshots(First Image is Normal Fullscreen, the other 2 is MagPie with FSR and Anime4k, respectively) Regular Fullscreen.png MagPie with FSR.png MagPie with Anime4k.png

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa and Pingas69

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Don't use full screen- use a program called MagPie to upscale the game window to full screen. You can use different upscaling techniques like FSR(1.0) or Anime4K and the image looks REALLY nice(not blurry)...EDIT: Added some Screenshots(First Image is Normal Fullscreen, the other 2 is MagPie with FSR and Anime4k, respectively)
Unfortunately there is no linux version. :(

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes