superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
For those like me who is out of the loop. Can someone explain the zombie portion of the true end? Searches here suggest it's for their next game or prequel to an existing game? But I do not see any other games by Heaven Studios.

Apr 16, 2022
For those like me who is out of the loop. Can someone explain the zombie portion of the true end? Searches here suggest it's for their next game or prequel to an existing game? But I do not see any other games by Heaven Studios.
Long story short, Alansya Chronicles is a group of games that are being developed by Heaven Studios where three of them happen at the same time and one happens after a zombie apocalpyse, the games are being developed in order the first one being Fleeting Iris, followed by Bloodlust which is the spies game, then Night Eternal which is the one with the nerd chick you see in the Halloween patch and then Crimson Dawn which is the post-apocalyptic game with the girl that looks like the girl from that high-school zombie game. Fleeting Iris only has soft hints at this, Robert drops a few here and there but most of them happen mainly during the homeless route and the office route. Apparently this super rohypnol drug that keeps being mentioned in Fleeting Iris (Sato uses it in Ayame, waiter that rapes her in the bathroom, the massage parlor releases it via air in the vents) has something that connects it to a succubus which is somewhat connected to the zombie apocalypse but we'll have to play the future games to understand it better. In terms of story Fleeting Iris is deep and unless you read everything in all the routes and put 1+1 together you'll be missing out on a lot of information that at first glance seems inconsequential.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Man i must say this gane is one of the best games I've played from this site . The branching stories are impressive..

What's more impressive is how huge it is, Its no surprise that this game has been getting updates for nearly 7 fucking years

I wonder if there is a path where she stays loyal to Robert and Robert alone

Apr 16, 2022
Man i must say this gane is one of the best games I've played from this site . The branching stories are impressive..

What's more impressive is how huge it is, Its no surprise that this game has been getting updates for nearly 7 fucking years

I wonder if there is a path where she stays loyal to Robert and Robert alone
Yes, it's the true ending.

Reactions: Karminator

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
We can say that they are adults who have not grown enough physically

Or maybe they are dwarf

Problem solved:sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes