yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
will there be a sequal for this game? continuation after the true end?
Well... This game in development about 6+ years. Maybe after another 6+ years there will be some sequel. Yes, on their official site there some kind of Alansya Chronicles: Crimson Dawn and Blood Lust. But im really doubt thay can handle to make it in 2022-2024 as its written there. You can also try to support them on patreon. Maybe that help the sequal to be done, somday.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Well... This game in development about 6+ years. Maybe after another 6+ years there will be some sequel. Yes, on their official site there some kind of Alansya Chronicles: Crimson Dawn and Blood Lust. But im really doubt thay can handle to make it in 2022-2024 as its written there. You can also try to support them on patreon. Maybe that help the sequal to be done, somday.
Bloodlust, the second game in Alansya Chronicles universe, will have around 60 hentai scenes. We can guess they deliver something like 8-10 scenes every 2 months, so the game will be finished in 1 year, 1 year and a half if you take pushbacks or Halloween/Christmas patches into account.

That said, they will start developing the game in 2023, 1 year after what they planned years ago.

austinw

May 17, 2017
Don't use full screen- use a program called MagPie to upscale the game window to full screen. You can use different upscaling techniques like FSR(1.0) or Anime4K and the image looks REALLY nice(not blurry)...EDIT: Added some Screenshots(First Image is Normal Fullscreen, the other 2 is MagPie with FSR and Anime4k, respectively) View attachment 2028026 View attachment 2028027 View attachment 2028031
I've been working on getting MagPie to look like that for a while. I'm wondering, how did you get yours to look that clean? I'd appreciate the help.

firstcly

Apr 23, 2021
Don't use full screen- use a program called MagPie to upscale the game window to full screen. You can use different upscaling techniques like FSR(1.0) or Anime4K and the image looks REALLY nice(not blurry)...EDIT: Added some Screenshots(First Image is Normal Fullscreen, the other 2 is MagPie with FSR and Anime4k, respectively) View attachment 2028026 View attachment 2028027 View attachment 2028031
How do we do that? I downloaded MagPie but couldn't success :(

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Annoying bug when she's taking a shower at the beginning of the game. Dev's forgot to put player's transparency off when the event is done in 1.11, anyone reported that ?
Here she's not appearing in Garcias first event and even after if I take another shower. 1663397651665.png

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Annoying bug when she's taking a shower at the beginning of the game. Dev's forgot to put player's transparency off when the event is done in 1.11, anyone reported that ?
Here she's not appearing in Garcias first event and even after if I take another shower. View attachment 2048110
Yes a few bugs snaked it's way into version 1.11, but they are already fixed.
- Bugfix version is available via patreon, its just not leaked here yet.
- Reference:

Reactions: Maelion
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes