Apr 16, 2022
Holy fucking blue balls that new Twitter preview. It's like they're constantly trying to beat themselves and it gets better and better and better. I'm gonna have to use some vacation days when the shota patch and Journey Abroad come out.

Reactions: MacAdGames
Aug 28, 2018
If a game has 400+ pages long discussion and these many reviews, it's a yes for me
Well, atleast it convinced you to write ur first post in 2 years. :)

Tbh its pretty amazing, imo if it wasnt for the routes but that much content in a single playthrough it would probably be my favourite.

Apr 16, 2022
Well, atleast it convinced you to write ur first post in 2 years. :)

Tbh its pretty amazing, imo if it wasnt for the routes but that much content in a single playthrough it would probably be my favourite.
You know the last patch kind of ended the routes, you can play the whole thing in one playthrough.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
i fucked up somehow, i was on Version 1.08 tried to move my files around and somehow deleted the record of the scenes.

like i still have all the files and it loads into them, but going into the recollection room its empty. ( i found out its Globalsave.rvdata2 that actually has the scenes so i guess thats what i messed up)

i have found a 100% save, but i just wanted to complain.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sooo... the recording of the main character's voice has been abandoned as I see it?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
ohh! so no route that leads you to that gang in that alley,whom the leader saves your butt at the start?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Just to confirm, voice over / voice sounds is not cancelled nor abandoned.
- It is however pushed back for "later".
I think this is very necessary for the full feel of the game, I would say quietly more important at this stage than the subsequent scenes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes