mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
How do we do that? I downloaded MagPie but couldn't success :(
Sorry I took so long to respond: Here's how you can use Magpie

1)Open the game in windowed mode(not fullscreen)
2)Open Magpie
3)Select "Anime 4k" or " FSR" in the Scaling Mode dropbox
4)Click "Scale after 5s", a 5 second countdown will start
5)Click the game window before the countdown finishes

or

1)Open the game in windowed mode(not fullscreen)
2)Open Magpie
3)Select "Anime 4k" or " FSR" in the Scaling Mode dropbox
4)Click the game window
5)Use the hotkey(default hotkey is "Alt+F11"-you can change it to whatever you prefer) to enable scaling

Last edited:
Reactions: firstcly and kkz186

mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
I've been working on getting MagPie to look like that for a while. I'm wondering, how did you get yours to look that clean? I'd appreciate the help.
Not sure why it's not working for you- the only thing I can think of is you're using the games fullscreen mode(which disables Magpie)... Make sure you're running the game in windowed mode- Magpie will scale it up to fullscreen(see the instructions I posted for how to get it running)...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The version 1.11 is just bug fixes? Will there an end game version with all the dlc's?

Loucs

May 24, 2018
Hi there, has the shower bug been resolved?
My lady disappeared after the shower and I have to start again if there is no way to make her come back... sniff sniff

Edit: Oh sorry I saw that there was a version about to be published.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Well, I currently have the 1.07b version and Im thinking of updating to the latest version but I would like to know if its possible to transfer my old save to the new version..?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Rly? So we get their new game in this year? View attachment 2058510
First of all, that should of cause get an update!
That said the date is an estimated date from back when the homepage was lunched(3-4 years ago).
- Meanwhile a lot of stuff changed.
- Like another game is under development, so right now team is working on 2 games simultaneous.
One being Fleeting Iris, the other being JourneyAbroad( ) ... not to mention JourneyAbroad will get 2 different version. A Normal version and a Incest version for those lovely bastards who like these kind of things :devilish:, so its not like the team is sitting still doing nothing...
WHEN Fleeting Iris is COMPLETELY out of development cycle(meaning Shota patch need to get released and ALSO Christmas patch). Then the plan is to move on the next in the series -> Blood Lust.(With JourneyAbroad being developed along side that still ofc).

Apr 16, 2022
Rly? So we get their new game in this year? View attachment 2058510
That was the first version of the game which was meant to come at the end of 2022 and instead is coming early 2023, this was pushed back a couple of months because they're too busy giving you free DLC's you ungrateful twit but then again you don't read news, you don't listen to the podcast, you don't check Discord or Twitter and above all else you don't ask before making assumptions so you just keep talking shit.

As much as I like Starke and the game, this is quite a bold one.
If they missed something by such a wide margin absolutely out of nowhere it would be the first time. It can happen of course I'm not a psychic but statistically unlikely.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: drone4of2
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes